🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 255 — A Visit From Hee Hee-ll

My highlights of the episode (It was no joke saying this could be in the running for BotY)

If you have a catchphrase submission..*mumbles* you know what to do...

How you weigh?

"caucazoid"

"I'm thrilled" (Pun intended?)

"your getting warmer" ghost of MJ

"One man's serious is another man's salacious, heee heee."

"affirmative hee hee."

"The Republicans are right, heeee heeee."

WYR remix

"Parental controls?!"

Even though he was robbed of some of his catch phrases, Michael Jackson's 'hee hee' was more than enough to suffice for hilarity. I hope we don't have to wait another three years for a repeat, but it would be worth the wait.

• Like 1

Best new charac since Fourvel?

I think he just might be.

I'd say Chico Davis was one of the best characters since Fourvel. But I'd agree MJ was probably the best since Chico.

Beef started!

This was solid, chill, and pleasent. It's nice to get a lower key vibe on occasion. Good stuff. THough I did not realize MJ sounded that much like Mr Hinkie.

And while I don't want to start an inflamatory theological discussion, I was raised to belive the image of hell as

described by the prophet "Richard Harrow's ghost".

• Like 1

I'd say Chico Davis was one of the best characters since Fourvel. But I'd agree MJ was probably the best since Chico.

Beef started!

Yeah, good call, I loved Chico too. Beef continued in my soul.

Episode was pretty good but damn that was a great plugs theme.

Heck yes it was. Last two eps have been the best two plugs themes of the year back to back to back to back.

• Like 1

Beef started!

MJ is definitely a top tier charac. Though I will never tire of Horatio Sanz total inability to remember any details about his characters, even mere moments after he's stated them for the first time.

Beef abated!

• Like 1

Go listen to Mookie's episodes of Improv4Humans. You won't be disappointed.

Yep. I (foolishly) only gave I4H the time of day a few months back, and I blazed through the archive. Now I get excited if I see an I4H regular in the listings for a CBB ep. Was really surprised to see that Mookie was last on about 3 years ago, because his name lodged hard in my mind.

Best new charac since Fourvel?

I think he just might be.

Technically, you could say he's not new, because Michael Jackson's ghost did pay a visit to the show once before. The day after he died, no less! It was a different person doing it, though, so I would say it's more or less a new character.

mookie... mookie what are you wearing... mookie no.... MOOKIE STAHP

I saw Mookie B was on the show, and my butthole constricted with joy! Much like a butthole, my mouth was wide open, because I was laughing so hard! You guys should check out I4H, because listening to CBB without listening to I4H is like living with an itchy butthole and no way to scratch it. Hee hee!

fuck i couldn't stop laughing thank you

"I like it better cause Stevie couldn't see how much of a monster I was"

• Like 3

Goddamn you, Mookie Blaiklock! rofl.

I had some major surgery awhile ago, and I'm relatively fine now. It isn't sore that much anymore - I'm cleared to work and whatnot. But occasionally, if I laugh or sneeze too hard (mostly), it'll start hurting again. Needless to say, I had to pause this episode of CBB quite a bit because that stupid/brilliant MJ impression kept causing me pain, ♪hee hee♪. Literally, I could not go 5 minutes at some points without needing a break from laughter. You are too funny dude. :D

I should've known, since you've you've cracked me up so much on Improv 4 Humans in the past.

Amazing ep, all around! Rob Delaney is a fantastic guest in his own right, for sure. And Scott was pretty on-fire today (damn your brain works fast to make that White Stripes joke when you did, sir!). But that MJ was priceless. "Why didn't you make more than 3 noises?" ----> "Because I'm stupid.... Shamone; that's just nonsense! Oh man, I'm gonna get another pitchfork in the butt for that one!" This episode was RIDICULOUS and I loved it!

Btw, Mookie... I'm pretty sure you can do a better Towelie impression than Michael Jackson, ♪hee hee♪. ;)

• Like 4

Goddamn you, Mookie Blaiklock! rofl.

I had some major surgery awhile ago, and I'm relatively fine now. It isn't sore that much anymore - I'm cleared to work and whatnot. But occasionally, if I laugh or sneeze too hard (mostly), it'll start hurting again. Needless to say, I had to pause this episode of CBB quite a bit because that stupid/brilliant MJ impression kept causing me pain, ♪hee hee♪. Literally, I could not go 5 minutes at some points without needing a break from laughter. You are too funny dude. :D

I should've known, since you've you've cracked me up so much on Improv 4 Humans in the past.

Amazing ep, all around! Rob Delaney is a fantastic guest in his own right, for sure. And Scott was pretty on-fire today (damn your brain works fast to make that White Stripes joke when you did, sir!). But that MJ was priceless. "Why didn't you make more than 3 noises?" ----> "Because I'm stupid.... Shamone; that's just nonsense! Oh man, I'm gonna get another pitchfork in the butt for that one!" This episode was RIDICULOUS and I loved it!

Btw, Mookie... I'm pretty sure you can do a better Towelie impression than Michael Jackson, ♪hee hee♪. ;)

I don't know if you saw my comment earlier but I thought the exact same thing about Towelie! I was expecting "don't forget to bring a towel... hee hee"

• Like 1

I don't know if you saw my comment earlier but I thought the exact same thing about Towelie! I was expecting "don't forget to bring a towel... hee hee"

lol. Man, I never read the comments before the last page on a thread - I just skip to the end whenever it adds in whatever I write. I should've figured someone beat me to it! I'm just glad that there are listeners on the same wavelength! :D

Now that I've had time to process this wonderful impression, I actually think it was reminding me of Dr. Rockso, the Rock n' Roll clown from Metalocalypse. I wonder if anybody else knows that voice? Towelie is close, for sure, too... hmmm, gonna have to hold out hope that the next time MJ comes onto CBB, he mentions wanting to get high or loving cocaine, for comparison's sake. THEN WE'LL KNOW FOR SURE! :D

• Like 1

Fantastic episode! Mookie did a great job and taking what could have easily been a lazy impression and took it to crazy, fun places. Probably my favourite bit is MJ's background conversation to himself when Scott and Rob are discussing how much they don't care for MJ. "Parental lock?!" But I'm also a sucker for any depiction of Hell that sounds like a bizarre combination of "fun place to be" with all the torture and horror we expect.

I'd say the main story of this thread is how great an episode it was. I agree.

The B story seems to be a lot of plugs for I4H. Which is nice 'cause it's the best podcast in the universe.

My favorite tho is the C story of this thread: being nostalgic. A perfect excuse for me to throw in a mention of Plane Breaks. I miss Plane Breaks.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this