🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 55 — Lauren Lapkus, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes start the show with a discussion on about the book Freakingnomics and how the concepts translate to the world of moviemaking. Then, LAUREN LAPKUS is in the studio to talk about scary dinosaurs, Jurassic spoilers, Ernest, and the difference between books and movie adaptations. Finally, Intern Andy is back to ask some inappropriate Popcorn Gallery questions.

• Like 2

wtf

andy kneis i hope you asked some good popcorn gallery questiones

• Like 5

I'm so excited to hear this ep! I love Lauren. I was just relistening to the final sentiment off between Traci Rearden and JW Stillwater on CBB. She's amazing.

Andy, how fun was this?

• Like 4

heads up, the pic for this ep is a throwback rss pic so just do what this doggie gif says.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

• Like 6

I noticed that at the top of the interview that there was no "whatup whatup" and I just wanted to make sure everything is okay.

• Like 7

Great epi.

e:

heads up, the pic for this ep is a throwback rss pic so just do what this doggie gif says.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Engineer Codyyy!!

I noticed that at the top of the interview that there was no "whatup whatup" and I just wanted to make sure everything is okay.

oh it's in there, you might have to play it backwards.

• Like 2

ep rules, goat material so far. Andy needs to cool his jets though

O_O (anime emoticon) whoa I got the pro-version

me, a simple hick, now thrust into the glitz and glamor of producing. I already have my eyes on a play my highscool is performing that Ms Lapkus can audition for

emergency edit:

whoa whoa whoa I gotta pay her appearance fee??? Sean and Hayes why I oughta...

• Like 3

Andy is a very naughty young man. I'm not saying he should be ashamed of himself, but I am heavily implying it.

• Like 6

Andy has a profile page in the People Directory on Earwolf now and I think that is the best thing ever. http://www.earwolf.com/person/andy-kneis/

Can't tell in his pic if he's about to bring these hands up to his face and scream because he's home alone or if those puppies are going directly under the table to "do work" so he can be at least somewhat cogent in conversation when they ask him to speak again.

IMG_68581-300x300.jpg

• Like 9

Great Job Andy Kneis! prepare for so many prank calls. Since my time zone is 3 hours ahead of you, rest assured I will make sure they are at very inappropriate times. Good luck sleeping buddy!

(925) 330-1310

oh it's in there, you might have to play it backwards.

Whoa! listening backwards is intense man! I def heard the whatups and if I understood the rest correctly, Sean wants me to kill the pope because religion is a lie? and Hayes wants me to eat all my vegetables like my mom told me to? well, don't have to tell me twice bros, I'm on it

• Like 5

Good vibes from this episode. Makes me think Andy has seen Vibes.

• Like 7

This episode was mass funz

So many things I meant to make a mental note of but have now forgotten. Imma have to re listen, jot ma notez and then come correct with the postings.

Couple things going on with the forums themselves. Why the Eff can't I get it to sync up with my facebook profile pic!?

and then why the eff can't I just upload a pic on my own. It keeps giving me some bizness, and my version of couzin sam, my cousin, is not getting back to me. I keep getting emails from him saying 'this email was not recieved by the user' or whatever. I'm like why you gotta block me cousin... tom.

Engineer someone or july diaz, could you please look into this possibly?

• Like 3

Just made an amazon order using the HH link. Now does Andy Kneis get 33% of that sweet internet commerce doseph or do you have to cut the Codeman in as well? Maybe his cut should be proportionate to his contribution to the show on a week to week basis

• Like 2

This episode was mass funz

So many things I meant to make a mental note of but have now forgotten. Imma have to re listen, jot ma notez and then come correct with the postings.

Couple things going on with the forums themselves. Why the Eff can't I get it to sync up with my facebook profile pic!?

and then why the eff can't I just upload a pic on my own. It keeps giving me some bizness, and my version of couzin sam, my cousin, is not getting back to me. I keep getting emails from him saying 'this email was not recieved by the user' or whatever. I'm like why you gotta block me cousin... tom.

Engineer someone or july diaz, could you please look into this possibly?

Aw geez I know I've had a heck of a problem getting this sweet pic of a cup of coffee with spacelogo on it. It has to be a super tiny .jpeg (heh, 2009 much?) not a cool .png

I'm so jealous of Andy! Maybe I should call him and tell him that...

• Like 6

Hi everyone thank you for the kind words. I did my best to represent the popcorn gallery and you guys' twisted, sick sex questions that you always love asking. Only one text from a stranger so far! Any handbook head is free to bother me if they're bored or wanna chat. I probably can't talk on the phone until around 6:30 but I can text ;~I

PS Bozketball: that picture is from the other episode I was on where Sean was asking to look and see if my hands were clean and he did a funny joke where he said they were dirty but they were clean.

PPs: this was very very fun and a huge honor to chat it up with the boys and funny person Lauren Lapkus. Thank you to everyone

• Like 15

Not to get too explicit, but I could have listened to the tail end of Andy's call (where he was being made fun of while he tried to not jack off) for a full hour. That... really did something for me. ;)

• Like 5