🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 71 — Nicole Byer, Our Close Friend

yea, me and my c are foruming hard in maine blizzard country this morning and just so pleased to see everyone is meeting up in california and getting free drinks from hayes.

Freja, I was just on a call with a team my work has a partnership with in Maine. Great people, we talked about snow. I secretly hope you know them.

Hey, Sean. Hey, Hayes. If you ever wanted to, you know, do a show down this end of the country, maybe when you're home visiting your m's and d's maybe, I would turn the tables and buy YOU a drink after the show. Then if brgrho or Freja or rod aug or mwn (NH, right?) couldn't go we could all go hang out at their house the next day. Then we wouldn't have to be jealous of the Cali birds we could just BE them only with a little extra edge and grit that we New Englandahs have from our harsh winters and drunk parents.

Or maybe I just need to convince my 'dacted that her family actually isn't that cool and she's been EHHHH wrong about staying here.

• Like 6

Don't worry: I only post on non-HH threads on /r/Earwolf. I do scan the HH threads just to see what they're saying and to make sure no one from here posts there (I caught you once, Dixon... one warning on your record).

Not even sorry

czxibBP.jpg

• Like 2

I don't get it. Do you want or not want more people on the forums from reddit? Reddit kind of sucks imo.

• Like 2

Listen buddy, if me and whoever that other random person that subscribes want to look at an empty Hollywood Handbook subreddit, we sure as hell will, and you can't stop us.

• Like 6

Freja, I was just on a call with a team my work has a partnership with in Maine. Great people, we talked about snow. I secretly hope you know them.

Bozos I think she's heard of LL Bean.

• Like 2

Digging into the latest Haim Slides, finding out Greggy lore.

imagehug.jpg

Tommy the Clown lead the way in the stirring dance movement called “Clowning” and “Krumping”. He also developed this form of dance in response to the 1992 Rodney King riots. He is now internationally known as the "Father of Krumping".

• Like 3

Anastasia, did you print out the picture of me and carry it around with you, like you said you would?

Joe, honestly, I completely forgot about you that night. Sorry. I will make it up to you by making a live-size cardboard cut out. Send me a photo. How tall are you? 7'2"? I'll also need you to record a few catchphrases so we can include a motion-activated audio box. We'll bring this to all future HH events.

• Like 5

Do you want or not want more people on the forums from reddit?

Yes

Hope that clears things up!

• Like 3

Joe, honestly, I completely forgot about you that night. Sorry. I will make it up to you by making a live-size cardboard cut out. Send me a photo. How tall are you? 7'2"? I'll also need you to record a few catchphrases so we can include a motion-activated audio box. We'll bring this to all future HH events.

I'm 6'6 but adjusting for west coast inflation, I think 7'2 is probably accurate.

I'll email you a recording of all my famous catchphrases; including, but not limited to: "Fuck you, Tim" "Great first post" "Joe McGurl: Number one handsome boy" "Hashtag: year of the gif" "Points!" "...and that's when Kate Upton starting kissing me"

• Like 7

Are you a Caliban, Chanson? Because I'm 99% sure you're a Caliban.

From The Tempest?

• Like 2

Chanson I'm a smart person who also reads Shakespeare so I got that joke

• Like 4

This is for Joe.

Because Anastasia forgot to bring him to the live show.

• Like 2

yea, me and my c are foruming hard in maine blizzard country this morning and just so pleased to see everyone is meeting up in california and getting free drinks from hayes. and no i don't wanna see pics of your d's foruming. c's forever.

29ok6ew.jpg

p.s. i'm getting a d in may. it's in utero rite now

Freja, how did you get your c into the forums? I keep trying to get my c to join but she won't. I showed her your post and said "See, Freja's c is doing it." But she just turned around.

o04bz5v.jpg?1

• Like 12

yea, me and my c are foruming hard in maine blizzard country this morning and just so pleased to see everyone is meeting up in california and getting free drinks from hayes. and no i don't wanna see pics of your d's foruming. c's forever.

29ok6ew.jpg

p.s. i'm getting a d in may. it's in utero rite now

Ey Frej-dawg, I'm going to be in Portland in October for a conference. If you want to come watch some science happen or show me where a good bar is that could be a wicked pisser of a time.

EDIT: 1500 posts you guys. This is what my life has become. No, it isn't depressing. Ok, maybe a little bit but you guys are fun. Definitely not contemplating quitting school and burning the lab to the ground and making it look like an electrical fire.

• Like 10

Freja, how did you get your c into the forums? I keep trying to get my c to join but she won't. I showed her your post and said "See, Freja's c is doing it." But she just turned around.

o04bz5v.jpg?1

Guys isn't it great that we all have live pets that we cuddle with and show us affection?

JxUqCTt.png

• Like 14

Guys isn't it great that we all have live pets that we cuddle with and show us affection?

JxUqCTt.png

Yes, it is very nice that we all have three-dimensional, tangible and completely corporeal living beings that can love and be loyal and are definitely NOT ones and zeroes like some kind of Matrix dog.

PemBzao.jpg

• Like 14

WP_20150219_001.jpg

Maybe so, but it's possible to have too much of a good thing. I'm watching these guys for a friend who is out of town, and I'm learning that it's true what people say about me*. More like wire-haired terror-ier, and chihua-eWHAA, know what I mean?

* "He can probably handle four D's at the same time, but it won't be easy." I don't know why they say this about me. It's probably a compliment though, right?

• Like 8

Damn, Bruce! 1500 posts! Congrats! I nominate you for king of the Earwolf forums...at least for a day or so. All Hail King Bruce! Long live the king...for a day at least.

• Like 9

Damn, Bruce! 1500 posts! Congrats! I nominate you for king of the Earwolf forums...at least for a day or so. All Hail King Bruce! Long live the king...for a day at least.

I presume this means until I inevitably hang myself. Who am I kidding there isn't a support strong enough in my crappy place to hang a person from.

• Like 3

I presume this means until I inevitably hang myself. Who am I kidding there isn't a support strong enough in my crappy place to hang a person from.

...or you could just step down as king, and set a precedent for peaceful transfer of power. You'd be legendary as the benevolent king of the forums! The next king would probably exile you to Elba or something though, just to be on the safe side.

• Like 7

Bruce! Not even in jest!

By the way, I'm home sick from work if you want to "hang" at any point today...and by this I mean google hangout.

• Like 5