🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 73 — The Gilmore Guys, Our Close Friend

I'm not sure if I can't accept these terms. Here is my counter-offer:

• I will offer a conditional surrender
  • I will apologize, but you won't accept it
  • I need to know the advantages of being on #teamtreese before accepting permanent banishment
  • I would like for you to compliment my song
  • I would like an apology for your criticism of my not having a pop filter. Furthermore, you will admit what a terrible mistake you made by filtering out the pops when you recorded the POPCORN GALLERY THEME!
  • I would like to be signed to Hollywood Hitz Records
  • Finally, I would like for you to pay for an all inclusive trip to LA the next time there's a live Hollywood Handbook taping.

I think this is a fair compromise. Please review and let me know your answer at your earliest convenience.

Tim, I think he's got you over a barrel. You should accept before his terms become more unreasonable!

I'm not sure if I can't accept these terms. Here is my counter-offer:

• I will offer a conditional surrender
  • I will apologize, but you won't accept it
  • I need to know the advantages of being on #teamtreese before accepting permanent banishment
  • I would like for you to compliment my song
  • I would like an apology for your criticism of my not having a pop filter. Furthermore, you will admit what a terrible mistake you made by filtering out the pops when you recorded the POPCORN GALLERY THEME!
  • I would like to be signed to Hollywood Hitz Records
  • Finally, I would like for you to pay for an all inclusive trip to LA the next time there's a live Hollywood Handbook taping.

I think this is a fair compromise. Please review and let me know your answer at your earliest convenience.

No deal

#thisishowiedoit

• Like 2

Can one of you "classic" style forum members (I'm thinking maybe Chanson) please make a podcast about all the stuff that happens here in the HH forums and at your crazy "hangouts" and call it "The Popcorn Gallery" and can someone please make a theme song for that?

It would be helpful as a sort of a "guide" or "handbook" for people looking to make a name for themselves in the HH forum community.

I don't think it's necessary because everyone is welcome to come to the hangouts/be on the forums and stuff. As far as I'm concerned it's the more the merrier.

Also, anything that seems like an inside joke is actually really stupid. The good kind of stupid, but still unbelievably dumb.

The only people who deserve credit or any kind of deference are Sean and Hayes because of the podcast.

...and Greggy. That's self-explanatory.

...and Joe McGurl. bc #1 handsome boy

...and Anastasia. For being the forum's mama-bear.

• Like 6

I don't think it's necessary because everyone is welcome to come to the hangouts/be on the forums and stuff. As far as I'm concerned it's the more the merrier.

Also, anything that seems like an inside joke is actually really stupid. The good kind of stupid, but still unbelievably dumb.

The only people who deserve credit or any kind of deference are Sean and Hayes because of the podcast.

...and Greggy. That's self-explanatory.

...and Joe McGurl. bc #1 handsome boy

...and Anastasia. For being the forum's mama-bear.

...and Veebs for being the OG OG and probably the funniest person on here.

As Hayes pointed out, Veebs commented on the first RSS episode. She is our Eve.

• Like 5

Thanks for responding Chanson, I will take this information and ponder it for the coming weeks.

For my next thought, I would like to ask George Costanza if he plans on using any internet based services to make his new website, because I know of one.

• Like 1

Still waiting with baited breath to hear MBoP's notes on the hangout that he promised

• Like 4

• Furthermore, you will admit what a terrible mistake you made by filtering out the pops when you recorded the POPCORN GALLERY THEME!

[wheeling around to face the assembled congress] MY GOD.... HE'S RIGHT

• Like 4

Y9cAsLf.jpg

Took this pic of American Diaper a few minutes ago.

Gotta keep up with the cool kids. Gotta get those Dixon likes. Gotta get that boom boom boom. #BEP #2000andlate

• Like 9

Thanks for responding Chanson, I will take this information and ponder it for the coming weeks.

For my next thought, I would like to ask George Costanza if he plans on using any internet based services to make his new website, because I know of one.

I'm not big on the internet. That experience selling computers with Lloyd Braun and my father really left a bad taste in my mouth. And I never got that damn water pick

• Like 2

No deal

#thisishowiedoit

Well, we'll need to reach some kind of an understanding. I'll draft up a revised list of demands with my attorney. We may need some kind of mediator or conflict resolution councilor to get involved. I want to make this work

Can one of you "classic" style forum members (I'm thinking maybe Chanson) please make a podcast about all the stuff that happens here in the HH forums and at your crazy "hangouts" and call it "The Popcorn Gallery" and can someone please make a theme song for that?

It would be helpful as a sort of a "guide" or "handbook" for people looking to make a name for themselves in the HH forum community.

Look, man. It's not that hard. Here's what you do.

1. Listen to every episode of Hollywood Handbook, starting with #1.

2. After you finish each episode, go on the forums and read the thread for that episode, start to finish. This can take a while so you might want to do it at work. If your job doesn't let you do that, find a different job.

3. Listen to every episode of Reality Show Show, starting with #1.

4. After you finish each episode, go on the forums and read the thread for that episode, start to finish.

5. Watch all the hangouts.

6. Remember all the details of everything you have heard and read.

That's it! Follow those steps, and you'll be throwing around some "vibes, Andy?"s in no time.

• Like 12

The only way to truly be cool and earn respect is having your question answered in a popcorn gallery segment, if they ever do one again.

• Like 6

Everyone here is being very cool and nice and giving me sweet tips and pointers!

I will do my best to follow each piece of advice in descending order of who I perceive as having the most clout.

• Like 1

Im working an event for a black fraternity right now so theres about a .000001% chance that someone here listens to this podcast. I'll ask around tho because i think Hollywood Handbook could really use a street team.

• Like 9

So notes are gonna have to wait Joe! I already have one note tho.. More jokes about Genghis Khans pillaging eays.

• Like 2

Probably some small college in Boston that nobody's heard of.

Yeah RIGHT! Stop humblebragging Hayes and your friend, you're talking about Harvard, and everybody here knows it!

Edit: I have lots of friends who are friends with Hayes, and who go grab drinks with him and Sean after a show, and their names are Tim and Anastasia and Marshall (who is a girl -- long story) and etc!

Edit: I'm sorry I overreacted! Your friend sounds great, and would probably be a funny and smart and good guest!

Edit: It's Friday night, and it's not a crime to be drinking on a Friday night! I'm sorry I overreacted before!

Edit: I'm not sorry!

• Like 6

Probably some small college in Boston that nobody's heard of.

Yeah RIGHT! Stop humblebragging Hayes and your friend, you're talking about Harvard, and everybody here knows it!

Edit: I have lots of friends who are friends with Hayes, and who go grab drinks with him and Sean after a show, and their names are Tim and Anastasia and Marshall (who is a girl -- long story) and etc!

Edit: I'm sorry I overreacted! Your friend sounds great, and would probably be a funny and smart and good guest!

Edit: It's Friday night, and it's not a crime to be drinking on a Friday night! I'm sorry I overreacted before!

Well, I for one didn't know that he was talking about Harvard when he mentioned Boston! I just thought he was bragging about being from a place with distinct accents! Now that I know though, I'm even madder than before!

edit: Now that I see that you've edited your post, I'd like to take back what I said before and say that I think Boston is very cool!

edit: Looking back, I don't think anyone even mentioned Boston at all, and instead just heavily implied it. I'd like to retract everything.

• Like 2

http://forum.earwolf...post__p__100001

theres good new guy advice if i do say so myself, also that is a really funny thread and people probably forgot most of it so new posters could just steal jokes from back then

Bozos SIM card joke from that week is crazy under-appreciated. criminal even.

• Like 1

http://forum.earwolf...post__p__100001

theres good new guy advice if i do say so myself, also that is a really funny thread and people probably forgot most of it so new posters could just steal jokes from back then

I think you're a cool guy Greggy, but I want to know if it's ok to do a kind of pseudo S+H impression at least some of the time? It's just so fun and infectious like the vibe of this forum and also like diseases.

• Like 1

You do you, JMonsterFace! Even if that means occasionally not doing you and doing Sean and Hayes instead. But everything is best in moderation. Except Friday night beers. MOTHAFUCKA!!!

• Like 3