🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 95 — Mike Still, Our Close Friend

How's everyone's #SundayFunday looking?

I don't know which would be better: telling you about my Sunday, or describing in detail a weird dream I once had, which you must listen to for 20 min so you don't seem rude. I don't have time for both

• Like 7

I don't know which would be better: telling you about my Sunday, or describing in detail a weird dream I once had, which you must listen to for 20 min so you don't seem rude. I don't have time for both

I love translating dreams, wish you had gone with the latter.

• Like 1

I love translating dreams, wish you had gone with the latter.

Seriously though, I did actually dream last night that a psychologist game me a questionnaire in which I was supposed to rate on a scale of 1-5 how much I agree with the following statement: "I ask friends to listen to podcasts and either feel happiness when they express enjoyment or disappointment when they don't." But seriously I really did have this dream.

What's your translation?

Don't know if this is relevant, but I also dreamt that I was being chased by a scantron while naked so I drove out of control to not be late for my 5th grade spelling test, but drove off a cliff and starting free-falling while my teeth were falling out.

• Like 3

The first dream was boring so if it meant anything, it probably didn't mean much. The second one sounds fun but your first one has me half asleep so I can't translate it. Don't bury the lead next time.

• Like 2

didn't end up going to the zoo yesterday. in case anyone was wondering

• Like 12

speaking of AV Club, http://www.avclub.com/detail/u-talkin-u2-me-finally-lands-its-white-whale-223589?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Default:1:Default

nice little review on H + S, they gave Hayes the honor of best line of the week? first time i've read this avclub column, I'd assume Hollywood Handbook makes it every week?

• Like 7

I missed the PCG so I'm starting my own. Does anyone have any questions for Scott Stapp?

Have you ever considered changing your name to Stopp Scatt?

• Like 3

Well, well, well... Look what I got today

151F3603-565A-4654-871C-3EB91A4790E9_zps3sjfhzrt.jpg

Thanks again Jack Russell - even got a lil bonus. Thinkin I'm gonna jam out to this while I do some dishes.

• Like 7

Have you ever considered changing your name to Stopp Scatt?

I think your are correct, I remember hearing this as well. Follow-up question: Is it true that your real name is Scotch Tape of the 3m family, but you wanted to change it to prove to yourself you could succeed as an artist without your family's help. You were also under the misconception that when you legally change your name, you have to pay per letter, so you chose Stopp Scatt, as to not have to pay for as many letter changes, and "it's a pretty cool name anyways," you thought. Unfortunately, living in a privilege bubble, and paying classmates to do your schoolwork for you, it was only once the papers were filed and the clerk said, "congratulations Mr. Stapp," you realized that you may struggle with dyslexia, and your name would be Scott Stapp until you could afford to change it again. Sadly, by the time you saved enough money, your criminal record prohibited you from further name changes.

• Like 2

Well, well, well... Look what I got today

151F3603-565A-4654-871C-3EB91A4790E9_zps3sjfhzrt.jpg

Thanks again Jack Russell - even got a lil bonus. Thinkin I'm gonna jam out to this while I do some dishes.

Is this the spin off from Mel Brook's Young Frank Einstein?

• Like 3

In the most recent ep of Hannibal, Will has a line where he calls Agent Scully the bride of Frankenstein. I thought for sure he said Frankingsteins, but I rewound it and he just said boring old Frankenstein. What a bummer

Also, it doesn't really make sense to use the term "rewind" anymore. What are we supposed to say now?

Update: sorry I didn't realize we had shut down the forum for the week until it was too late.

• Like 1

speaking of AV Club, http://www.avclub.com/detail/u-talkin-u2-me-finally-lands-its-white-whale-223589?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Default:1:Default

nice little review on H + S, they gave Hayes the honor of best line of the week? first time i've read this avclub column, I'd assume Hollywood Handbook makes it every week?

Typically they have at least 5 quotes in the We See What You Said There section. This week, there was only one:

“If you cut Cecil The Lion’s head off, great. But you’ve gotta eat it. You’ve gotta eat everything. Even the dick.”—Hayes Davenport, Hollywood Handbook

• Like 1

Typically they have at least 5 quotes in the We See What You Said There section. This week, there was only one:

“If you cut Cecil The Lion’s head off, great. But you’ve gotta eat it. You’ve gotta eat everything. Even the dick.”—Hayes Davenport, Hollywood Handbook

What episode is that from?

What episode is that from?