🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 95 — Mike Still, Our Close Friend

What better time than now to promote 2 new episodes of Brother Lovers!

has a smoky scent with hints of earthy undertoned berry.

has an interesting scent, almost like a scented candle would.

As always don't forget to leave multiple 5 star reviews on itunes, we are almost at our goal of 20 great reviews and are now introducing a stretch goal for early adopters! 30 5 star reviews and we'll say thank you to our loyal fans ON AIR! Thanks for your time god bless.

Please let it be known that the true question that I wanted Brother Lovers to answer was WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT, ME OR DAVID but David was too chickenshit to ask.

• Like 10

What better time than now to promote 2 new episodes of Brother Lovers!

has a smoky scent with hints of earthy undertoned berry.

has an interesting scent, almost like a scented candle would.

As always don't forget to leave multiple 5 star reviews on itunes, we are almost at our goal of 20 great reviews and are now introducing a stretch goal for early adopters! 30 5 star reviews and we'll say thank you to our loyal fans ON AIR! Thanks for your time god bless.

You guys are nice to listen to. I'm happy I got my 5 star review in already, but I'm sad my podcast app isn't updating your show.

• Like 5

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

20 minutes in to Brother Lovers episode 4, Valerie drops a reference to Under the Dome.

Uh yeah okay Lovers that's cool...

Stay off my friggin' turf

Love the pcast.

I went to an open mic the other night and this girl had two solid minutes on Under the Dome, so it's been on my mind. I'm sorry if I hurt you.

• Like 7

I didn't know who he was but I was pretty into Black Moon Enta Da Stage when it came out. Same for Heltah Skeltah and Boot Camp Clik. Bummer.

Yeah man. Sean was one of the most gifted rappers ever. Actually im gonna post some of his stuff. U should check it out

Sean was also really funny btw. Here he is trying to pawn a potato.

I went to an open mic the other night and this girl had two solid minutes on Under the Dome, so it's been on my mind. I'm sorry if I hurt you.

It's OK Miss Bryant I'm mad at this open mic girl now so you're in the clear.

• Like 7

It's OK Miss Bryant I'm mad at this open mic girl now so you're in the clear.

What if "this open mic girl" was Valerie all along?!? I feel like that's something that would happen on Under the Dome, but I've never seen it.

• Like 6

hey guys

just a quick update

from next tuesday i will be very much involved in the new thread - this is a promise i make to you all

i am aware i have been quite lax for the past couple of months and i will completely make up for it with my great new posts

i have some great diet advice to impart

guys - it's gonna be great

see you on tuesday!

"can't wait, kittens"

great speaking with you all -

kittens x

• Like 17

Goddamnit he's so good. Always leaves you wanting more.

Pissed i was too late for the first popcorn gallery question solicitation in weeks. Here's what I would have asked: Tom, how old are you?

Gross

• Like 9

Tom "Eggs" Scharpling,

How should I punish myself for missing out on an opportunity to ask you a question containing an Eggs Benedict Cumberbatch pun?

• Like 1

Tom,

mDnx19l.jpg?1

Would you?

i would...

• Like 4

Might go to the zoo. Will let you know

• Like 2

Tom,

my friend Jack wants to know where your favorite international party spot is

Hi Tom,

Ronnie Hog's friend Jack here, I'm just stopping in the emphasis the importance of this question, you may not know why its important, and that's alright, but it really needs to be answered. So if you already recorded the podcast, and one of the hosts didnt ask you this question, so you didnt answer it, and are now reading over all these great forum posts, now would be the time to create an account, and answer this question, especially because you now understand the urgency.

Hope you had a great weekend,

Your pal,,

Jack

(Jakal from the Hollywood Handbook forums)

• Like 10

Gonna need text notifications for the PCG

• Like 2

How's everyone's #SundayFunday looking?

I did what people have been asking me to do for years, take a hike! It was nice, now I'm tired.

• Like 9

I did what people have been asking me to do for years, take a hike! It was nice, now I'm tired.

We must know the same people. Good thinking, charge your batteries for #ManicMonday.

• Like 4

How's everyone's #SundayFunday looking?

We'll, I guess this just happened (first time trying to upload a pic here, hope it works)

Edit: nope, didn't work.

• Like 4

I went disc golfing for the first time today and it was fun enough but some of the people there are real fucking weiners. This isn't a question for Tom and it's way too late anyway but I still want them to read this on the show.

• Like 5

Tom,

Do you think it's fair when people touch a brick in Jenga and then realize "oh that one's not budging" so then they choose another brick?

also this is one of my favorite PCGQs ever

• Like 3

I went disc golfing for the first time today and it was fun enough but some of the people there are real fucking weiners. This isn't a question for Tom and it's way too late anyway but I still want them to read this on the show.

Did they have a bunch of discs for various scenarios? Like distance drivers, putters, dog legs, mid range hybrid rollers? Did the discs have names like Pegasus, Delta Mega Drive, Hibiscus Ultra, Luftwaffe 4 Limited Pro?

Did they describe at length each disc's attributes and their experiences using them, in graphic detail?

They're over here by me too. We call them baggers. They never seem to have fun.

• Like 6

Dear Tom Scharpling,

I assume you're on the forums so we can cut out the S+H middlemen and I can ask you questions directly.

How are you? How are things?

• Like 1