🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 378 — Mailer Daemon

Jason Heynong-Mantzoukas and Comedy’s own Nick Kroll arrive in studio to help Scott get to the bottom of the origin of the Mailer-Daemon on this week’s Comedy Bing Bing! However, through their online research they have summoned the Mailer Daemon himself, a demon who has possessed the Ask Jeeves butler. Now the demon is here to serve but also change the CBB universe forever! Can anything be done to stop him? Tune in to find out!

• Like 1

(I had just started brushing my teeth when Live Taylor ran into the wall and I almost choked to death) ^_^

• Like 2

jasonstraightouttacomptonmantzoukas

yep still works.

• Like 5

Jason may not be on Twitter but you can find Jeffrey at @Jeffrey140Characterwheaties.

(Not really tho; just joking. Twitter handles can only be up to 15 characters long)

• Like 1

"Back in action! Let's get our fingers in some pussyholes, pussyholes, stink stink stinky or pussyholes. Jason Mantzoukas back on the show!"

^That should be the theme song for Talkin' 'Tang.

• Like 3

Guys let's do our top 10 eps of the year once more, here's mine:

1. 377-Tatiana Maslany, Kristian Bruun, PFT, Lauren Lapkus (Laughed so much I got a headache, Scarsdale best charac eva)

2. 349-6th Anniversary Show (Didn't think it could be topped, but it was)

3. 338-Michael Ableson, PFT, Andy Daly, Lauren Lapkus

4. 366-Bobcat Goldthwait, Joe Wengert, Will Hines (Bit of an underdog, great all throughout)

5. 365-Jason Heynong-Mantzoukas, Andy Daly, #ClassicJarles (Like it a bit more than 356)

6. 336-NOT Farts and Pro. 4 (Rip Harris)

7. 375-Birthday Womptacular

8. 356-Heynong Man.

9. 354-Solo Bolo-Dos Lo

10. 355-Lauren Lapkus, Thomas Middleditch

Honourable mentions: 327, 351 and 374

• Like 3

Guys let's do our top 10 eps of the year once more.

Any list that doesn't have #329 - Too Much Tuna Tour is not my list.

If you were here I'd whip your list at you, you stooge. I have cashmere sweaters that are higher on my list, that I could buy and sell! (I had to sell my sweaters.) HUMP WEEK. Gotta get to the end of the month.

Never forget your root.

• Like 6

Any list that doesn't have #329 - Too Much Tuna Tour is not my list.

If you were here I'd whip your list at you, you stooge. I have cashmere sweaters that are higher on my list, that I could buy and sell! (I had to sell my sweaters.) HUMP WEEK. Gotta get to the end of the month.

Never forget your root.

Someone's got a case of the mondays

• Like 2

great ep. my one complaint is that Scott didn't make any offhand remarks about the Steve Renazzisisigjghgjhsdusdfud thing, followed by lots of uncomfortable laughter

• Like 3

Instant classic.

Jeffrey Character-Wheaties is an inspired creation.

And I hope the new 'Oh Hello' stuff Kroll alludes to at the end is a howl miniseries. It's the perfect format for them

• Like 2

Mailer Daemon and the Pie Minister need to be on the same episode. They sound quite a bit alike and I think would work well together.

• Like 2

I can say there's nothing more uncomfortable than trying to explain to coworkers why you're laughing, when the answer is Live cumming after running into a wall.

• Like 9

great ep. my one complaint is that Scott didn't make any offhand remarks about the Steve Renazzisisigjghgjhsdusdfud thing, followed by lots of uncomfortable laughter

According to the photos, this ep was recorded first of Sep, so I'm pretty sure it was before the Rannazzizizizi stuff.

• Like 2

I can say there's more uncomfortable than trying to explain to coworkers why you're laughing, when the answer is Live cumming after running into a wall.

You should have just responded: "oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhhh fuuuuck! "

• Like 2