🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

Iirc Hayes said he's only gonna live in NY for 5 weeks out of the year.

Also anyone reading the new gender swapped Twilight? I'd love to see a similar switch on HH where now Hayes is the cat and Sean is the dog.

• Like 9

Iirc Hayes said he's only gonna live in NY for 5 weeks out of the year.

Also anyone reading the new gender swapped Twilight? I'd love to see a similar switch on HH where now Hayes is the cat and Sean is the dog.

I thought he said months
ya maybe

God, will they or won't they? Classic Ross and Rachel over here.

• Like 11

Anybody here listen to Pistol Shrimps Radio?

#direwraiths

• Like 4

i talked to him about podcasts the other day. he knows more about podcasts than anybody i've ever met, which should have been obvious. we then did a scene where he buried me alive, fun stuff

• Like 4

what's up hot dog?

hot dog go to bathroom

Wolfman Hot Dog

screw t-shirts, where are my Airwolf sausages?

• Like 5

First!

Always happy to have the first post.

• Like 8

God, will they or won't they? Classic Ross and Rachel over here.

we're more of a Feeby and Niall

• Like 6

My sincerest apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

Is this you?

no.

• Like 5

Silvrwoman and I hit up da club last night with a rando friend u guys don't know. Got this super cute pic of the three of us.

31aBL6J.jpg

What a fun night, we should do it again soon, Silvr! But this time without that other chick she was kind of a drag.

• Like 9

Silvrwoman and I hit up da club last night with a rando friend u guys don't know. Got this super cute pic of the three of us.

31aBL6J.jpg

What a fun night, we should do it again soon, Silvr! But this time without that other chick she was kind of a drag.

Great time! But I agree, Becky was a total square. She started freaking out and said that we should "not do this" and probably "call for help." "Stop encouraging the veggies we animated to violently take over the world," the dork said.

Next time, let's bring someone more fun! Also, the drinks were a little overpriced.

• Like 7

LwuQhKD.gif

Hey guys figured now was a good time as ever to post my favorite Mallard Fillmore of the week! I don't really get it but boy do I love that duck!

• Like 9

It's too bad Andrew isn't here to warn all of you against changing your names for Halloween. His tale is horrifying, titillating, and nominally spoooooooky.

• Like 8

Very fun episode of Hollywood Handbook this week.

My favourite bit was Minka Kelly laughing at Sean at the restaurant. Had a good laugh at that.

I'm widely known for my cutting and somwhat controversial impressions of figures from pop culture and I'm often asked to do impressions of the boarders you all know and love. I've resisted for a long time.............................

........... until today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPDiprDdFGs&feature=youtu.be

These are definitely all my faves and not the ones I could think of in the spur of the moment.

I DO HAVE HAIR!!! Spot on impression! Good job, buddy.

• Like 16