🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 105 — John Gemberling, Our LIVE Friend

"Drama", TNT knows

EDIT: sorry, I haven't posted in a while.

You could name it This Is Totally Sexist, then people could just call it TITS and remove all doubt. Plus it would be a nice combo of Yo is this Racist and Totally Laime.

haven't lost your touch though.

• Like 7

At my last job there was something called Dharma. This has been Jeffrey's monthly Lost reference corner.

oh i love this segment!

• Like 4

"Thanks for the tacos, but I can't pay for them right now" Tom bellowed.

Spunky are you pleased with the legs this bit has had or are you over it?

• Like 3

You were created in a lab to antagonize me.

Norm, I have bad news for you about my origin.

• Like 3

Sexist again. Women were not made in a lab just for you. We were made out of man ribs just for you.

Try the new Cajun style.

• Like 5

Well, since everyone's announcing and formulating their podcasts, Jeffrey's post above provides the perfect segue to announce my new Catfish-centric podcast, Nev Or Not Funny where every week myself and one of my famous comedian friends watch and review MTV's Catfish. This week, Mike Birbiglia is on the couch and we discuss Season 4, Episode 16, Ayissha and Sydney.

• Like 6

Norm, I have bad news for you about my origin.

crack baby.

i already figured you out, bro

• Like 4

crack baby.

i already figured you out, bro

almost.

my "mother" was living in the still under construction mall of america parking ramp when two scientists walked up and handed me to her. they said i was created for a very special and niche purpose that had no value or usefulness in society but may cause some mildly entertaining moments.

shortly after that i started a pretty serious crack habit.

• Like 7

at my last job, there was some kind of computer program/algorithm thing called DRAMA (an acronym for something I'm sure), so there were guys whose job was to always be surrounded by DRAMA. And you what? They were men and I'll bet that did get mentioned in their performance reviews so think about that ladies.

Vinny Chase, another great man who was always surrounded by Drama. And Turtle. And E.

• Like 7

I'm starting a podcast called Cracked. We make fun of soup's childhood every week.

Its not very good.

• Like 10

I'm starting a podcast called Cracked. We make fun of soup's childhood every week.

Its not very good.

His childhood or the podcast?

• Like 5

I made some bad podcasts

The WEST Show: Kanye and Adam discuss their favorite westerns. Ep 1 features Will Smith as they chat about Wild Wild West and Kanye reveals what inspired him to get into the rap game.

Realty SHOW Show: Cookie Kwan and Gil Gunderson talk to their realotor friends about the wackiest open houses and showings they've ever seen!

• Like 12

i started to make a yo is this sexist logo but the circles wouldn't go

Never let a chickn do a man's job. Yo is this racist, sexist, or zootheist?

• Like 6

I think all the forum ladies should do a pod called "if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it"

All the forum ladies

All the forum ladies

I had 2 drinks with dinner. Dinner was grilled garlic sausage,roasted brussel sprouts,and grilled tomatoes .

• Like 11

I made out with 3 different people at the work Christmas party last year. One guy got a little jealous when I made out with another guy and tried to punch him. However he was totally fine with me making out with a girl.

Haha. Can't believe I punched that guy. What a day

• Like 15

Haha. Can't believe I punched that guy. What a day

Now I'M jealous and I have to punch both of you.

• Like 10

Never let a chickn do a man's job. Yo is this racist, sexist, or zootheist?

It's agist.

• Like 4

Now I'M jealous and I have to punch both of you.

Chill baby it ain't no thang

• Like 6