🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 126.5 - Minisode 126.5

The Fuck??? Lando? Maybe over Finn, but over Poe??

2bcxfSqJ.jpg

Look man, I don't want to start any shit, but c'mon!

I'll give you this: Lando's going to give you a nice time. It's gonna be about you--he's a giver. There's gonna be candles and messages and satin sheets--the whole bit. But we're talking about a Resistance pilot, man! Sex with Poe would be off the fucking chain! It's going to be hot, it's going to be sweaty, you're going to go places you never thought you would go. And when it's over, you're going to look into those beautiful brown eyes, and you're going to thank him for it.

And, incidentally, Poe would also be number one on my relationship list.

Lando can hit on your lady right in front of you. He can betray you to the Empire. He can wear your clothes and scrape the satellite dish off your ship after you lent it to him. He can... Wait. Did I just undo my whole justification? FUUUUUUUUCK!!!

I'll give you this: Poe is dreamy. Damn dreamy! But I think Lando would work harder to seal the deal and follow through with the fireworks. Also, he's got that bad boy streak going for him. Sex with Poe would be one level-up from sex with Maverick from Top Gun; it would be mostly about him. "Dude, I'm not an X-Wing! Level out and save those torpedoes until I've got mine, okay?"

Number 1 on my relationship list? Wedge. He knows how to get things done, and seems to have his shit together.

• Like 2

When I saw that movie, I thought that the most enjoyable song was the one that was supposed to be bad. However singer songwriter folk has never really been my thing (I do enjoy traditional folk musics from around the world though)

Edit: I really want JT to appear in Ep. 8 after rewatching this clip

It was only supposed to be bad according to Llewyn. But it ended up being more popular and having more success than any of his other music had which is why he was so stupid to take the money up front. So it was considered the best song but the dude was a total snob about music and the movie was through his eyes.

I personally love folk (especially 60s-70s) so I didn't enjoy that one as much but it was fun and I probably would have still bought the record lol.

EDIT: Also I take offense that anyone would think I watched that movie and noticed anyone other than Oscar Isaac the entire time.

• Like 4

Lando can hit on your lady right in front of you. He can betray you to the Empire. He can wear your clothes and scrape the satellite dish off your ship after you lent it to him. He can... Wait. Did I just undo my whole justification? FUUUUUUUUCK!!!

I'll give you this: Poe is dreamy. Damn dreamy! But I think Lando would work harder to seal the deal and follow through with the fireworks. Also, he's got that bad boy streak going for him. Sex with Poe would be one level-up from sex with Maverick from Top Gun; it would be mostly about him. "Dude, I'm not an X-Wing! Level out and save those torpedoes until I've got mine, okay?"

Number 1 on my relationship list? Wedge. He knows how to get things done, and seems to have his shit together.

Wedge is good--real good. You guys are going to be happy together. Solid pick. I just don't think you're giving Poe enough credit. He's essentially a Warrior Poet. You're not getting that with Maverick. Poe is a solid fuck, but he's also got a lot of tenderness. Don't you think some of the tenderness he shows toward BB-8 is going to translate to your relationship?

Face it--Poe's the whole package.

Wedge is good--real good. You guys are going to be happy together. Solid pick. I just don't think you're giving Poe enough credit. He's essentially a Warrior Poet. You're not getting that with Maverick. Poe is a solid fuck, but he's also got a lot of tenderness. Don't you think some of the tenderness he shows toward BB-8 is going to translate to your relationship?

Also to clearly go on about how great Poe is

That fuckin' jacket was apparently one of his favorite things and he was overly attached to it (according to the visual novel) and then he GAVE IT TO FINN WITHOUT HESITATION!

That is a man who cares way more about others than himself so yes he would be an attentive lover!

• Like 2

Hey man, #9 out of an entire UNIVERSE is pretty good. Besides, Kit Fisto would have been #12.

databank_kitfisto_01_169_21517d01.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C878&width=768

Although, I admit Admiral Ackbar would be pretty low. Nothing against him personally, but I think it would be pretty boring.

Look at those clunky hands. I feel like that universe would have a lot of Twi'lek and Kaminoan fetishes.

• Like 1

Also to clearly go on about how great Poe is

That fuckin' jacket was apparently one of his favorite things and he was overly attached to it (according to the visual novel) and then he GAVE IT TO FINN WITHOUT HESITATION!

That is a man who cares way more about others than himself so yes he would be an attentive lover!

RoLKtnJ.png

I can't remember if I posted this in another thread or not, but it's always worth reposting. Because it's amazing.

• Like 3

Hmm... I did notice that. How does Poe feel about entering in to a relationship with someone who also has an astromech droid?

• Like 1

I know it's been addressed already, but I share the belief that Harvey Korman wasn't in blackface. I believe it was an attempt at a shiny robot face, kinda like Andy Kaufman in the film Heartbeeps.

1.jpg

Also, I was gonna say I thought Adam Driver looked like he'd pull off being Jeff Goldblum's kid better than being Harrison Ford's. Then I looked at some young Goldblum pics. Damn, that dude's fine.

• Like 6

I know it's been addressed already, but I share the belief that Harvey Korman wasn't in blackface. I believe it was an attempt at a shiny robot face, kinda like Andy Kaufman in the film Heartbeeps.

1.jpg

Also, I was gonna say I thought Adam Driver looked more like he'd pull off being Jeff Goldblum's kid better than being Harrison Ford's. Then I looked at some young Goldblum pics. Damn, that dude's fine.

pdm2bR9.jpg

• Like 2

Also, I was gonna say I thought Adam Driver looked like he'd pull off being Jeff Goldblum's kid better than being Harrison Ford's. Then I looked at some young Goldblum pics. Damn, that dude's fine.

ZU7RC6W.gif

• Like 8

And here I was thinking that there wasn't a gif that could make me laugh harder than the BB-8 in Indiana Jones one.

• Like 2

The first time I was familiar with Kazaam, was in the opening scene of Scary Movie where Carmen Electra tells the killer on the phone that this was her favorite horror film, but when the killer informs her it wasn't a scary movie, Carmen insists to him that he hasn't even seen Shaq trying to act. That goes to show you why Kazaam has such a terrible reputation.

• Like 1

So mini ep on a Wednesday...does that mean the new ep is dropping like next Thursday? This all makes me feel like a very confused old man.

HOOLIGANS.

No, in terms of the Hot Guys of the Star Wars (movie) Universe, the winner is, hands down, Han Solo followed closely by Poe Dameron.

How you gonna pick Han Solo as most fuckable when everybody knows that dude shoots first?

• Like 5

So mini ep on a Wednesday...does that mean the new ep is dropping like next Thursday? This all makes me feel like a very confused old man.

HOOLIGANS.

I'm kind of hoping it's still on Friday. I have to catch an early flight to a place I don't really want to go, but it will go down easier if I can listen to the new ep on the plane.

• Like 1

How you gonna pick Han Solo as most fuckable when everybody knows that dude shoots first?

With his "blaster."

• Like 2

Is liking "Wolf of Wall Street" really the least bit controversial? I understand some people didn't care for it , but a lot of the ones that outright hated it didn't seem to know what they were getting into and blamed the movie for their lack of knowledge instead of themselves for not making an educated decision. I get that at work alllllll the time. What? You based your moviegoing decision on what you were LEAST late for and were surprised that it wasn't something you liked? That happens more than it should.

I don't get that either, I know sometimes the trailer can be misleading, but you knew what the fuck you were getting into with Wolf. That reminds me of the woman who sued the studio that released Drive, because she thought it was going to be like the Fast & Furious movies. Granted one trailer was done that showed the chases and everything, but everything else showed how it was more like Thief and other noir movies of the 80s.

• Like 1

Paul, it definitely could be just the awful quality of the video we all were watching. I also respect that you took the time to really do research about this and really study wtf was going on there. The choice to paint his face at all if he was supposed to be representing Julia Child is still so next level bonkers to me, but if it's silver then I concede my point haha. It just looks soooo bad if you've never seen it before and suddenly this dude has dark makeup on his face.

I know I commented on this in one of the threads for the episode, calling it Aunt Jemima mixed with Julia Child because it came off as at least dark bronze or mahogany, not silver. I know there are various pics online of differing quality, but the video makes it appear brown.

• Like 2

Awwww, Snap!

Greg-Grunberg.jpg

I'm kind of hoping it's still on Friday. I have to catch an early flight to a place I don't really want to go...

?

• Like 2

I'm having to take a 6 AM flight to Oklahoma. Nothing about that sentence is okay.

Oh, that's not so bad. I've never been to Oklahoma, but I hear it's OK.

(I'll...I'll just see myself out...)

• Like 4

Oh, that's not so bad. I've never been to Oklahoma, but I hear it's OK.

(I'll...I'll just see myself out...)

You know that actually used to be on their license plates? "Oklahoma is OK"

I think they recently changed it to "Native America," which is a fun way of reminding everyone of all the indigenous people that were forcibly relocated there.

• Like 3

I'm having to take a 6 AM flight to Oklahoma. Nothing about that sentence is okay.

As a non-American all I know about Oklahoma is it is where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.

Also, it's an odd shape.

• Like 4