🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 120 — Brandon Gardner, Our Close Friend

Sean taking the pretentiousness of non sports fans (especially amongst the alt comedy crowd) to task was just amazing. I feel like I won the Catch Time myself with how happy this episode made me

• Like 14

ok :(/>

Thundercock69/Zsinjeh buddy cop road-trip movie 2016 postponed indefinitely

This is a real shame, we could've been the next Kevin Hart and Ice Cube (Ride Along 2 out in theaters now)

• Like 10

V good ep. Funny guest. Brett was great. Good thing he put salt and cayenne around his house so Cody couldn't get in the wires.

This Brandon guy was good, but I feel like it's been a while since they've had someone on that doesn't get it and is annoyed/confused by our boys. Those are fun. I think Pauly Shore should come back. Did you guys see him on Workofholics?

• Like 12

Most of you were probably excited for today because it's Shrove Tuesday.

I was excited because of new Hollywood Handbook!!!!

Also is this emoticon :P supposed to have a ball gag in its mouth?

PS:

Really funny stuff this week. I want friends.

• Like 12

V good ep. Funny guest. Brett was great. Good thing he put salt and cayenne around his house so Cody couldn't get in the wires.

This Brandon guy was good, but I feel like it's been a while since they've had someone on that doesn't get it and is annoyed/confused by our boys. Those are fun. I think Pauly Shore should come back. Did you guys see him on Workofholics?

How perfect wouldn't Todd Glass be on the show

• Like 12

as worried as I am about engineer brett's autism scheme machine, it DOES roll off the tongue pretty well

• Like 10

Ng4KLnZ.jpg?1

DM me up if you want to help donate to a worthy cause.

• Like 14

Sean taking the pretentiousness of non sports fans (especially amongst the alt comedy crowd) to task was just amazing. I feel like I won the Catch Time myself with how happy this episode made me

Preach! The Clem Dawg was spot on. Never did care for the whole "Oh, you enjoy something? Let me tell you how I think it's dumb." As a guy who likes sports stuff AND nerds stuff, it spoke to me. This was another classic TBS episode, very funny.

Don't worry TC and Z, I ran this through google translate for you guys:

Predika! Den Clem Dawg var plats på. Aldrig hand om hela "Oh, kan du njuta av något? Låt mig berätta hur jag tycker att det är dumt." Som en kille som gillar sport grejer och nördar grejer, talade till mig. Detta var en annan klassisk TBS episod, mycket roligt.

• Like 12

mikebonetti, thejjar, & Norm, I'm so sorry for how I've treated you dumb jocks. I feel just terrible.

please mash your big dumb sausage fingers into the like button if you forgive me.

love, a very contrite souprman. :P

ps- thejjar I think you're right, let's go ahead and replace those air filters.

• Like 14

Ng4KLnZ.jpg?1

DM me up if you want to help donate to a worthy cause.

A real Little Mr. Sunshine, I imagine Cody's grandfather must have been very open minded

• Like 3

Funny episode. I liked when Shawn took a personal shot at me. I'm a mature person and I am still going to give Shaun the respect he deserves.

• Like 10

good guest, great episode!

i usually like a long intro segment, but the early guest was totally worth it

three thumbs up out of three from your big boy cheeba hawk

• Like 9

Beyoncé sunk a cop car in the Formation video. SHE SUNK A COP CAR. Did you see that video? The whole thing was blatantly making a statement. But all anyone wants to talk about is Red Lobster?! History is happening, and you're all missing it! Willfully ignoring it, even. I've never seen such an explicitly pro-black and pro-woman piece of art in the mainstream but NPR still commissions white dudes to write pieces about it?! What is happening?!?!

This is where we talk about the marginalization of minorities in American pop culture, right?

• Like 17

You guys are all scared of livejournal posting now? Pathetic!

I saw a butterfly today. And crows. And a mean girl made me jam my finger. Also i got a promotion...the last two are real.

• Like 16

the silky smooth sounds of hayes and sean enveloped me tightly and rocked me with laughter

• Like 19