🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 124 — Big Apple Bible, Episode 1

I'd rather vote for Presidential Candidate hopeful Mekhi Phifer.

He's running, right?

• Like 7

I'd rather vote for Presidential Candidate hopeful Mekhi Phifer.

He's running, right?

This isn't a movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer. Except for the one in the forums. There's only one.

• Like 10

Whatever happened with that petition? Is Obama gonna get the doughboys on EARWOLF or what

• Like 8

wow i sure wish doughboys was on earwolf so the show would have ads and a 10 second earwolf sting at the end

• Like 24

We don't thank Earwolf enough for giving us these weekly Hollywood Handbook threads to talk about how much we love and appreciate Doughboys. It's really great.

Quick question for the Doughbros out there while I'm here: How is Mike Mitchell able to be both a little bitch and a giant bitch at the exact same time? It's as if he's occupying all positions in bitch-space simultaneously. It's quite remarkable.

• Like 5

wow i sure wish doughboys was on earwolf so the show would have ads and a 10 second earwolf sting at the end

It never actually occurred to me that they don't have ads on doughboys. Why don't they have ads? Do they need money?

• Like 8

How is Mike Mitchell able to be both a little bitch and a giant bitch at the exact same time? It's as if he's occupying all positions in bitch-space simultaneously. It's quite remarkable.

I don't care for this business. Don't care for it at all.

• Like 9

It never actually occurred to me that they don't have ads on doughboys. Why don't they have ads? Do they need money?

No Feral Audio podcasts have advertisers, as far as I know. They are like the opposite of Mad Men.

• Like 6

We don't thank Earwolf enough for giving us these weekly Hollywood Handbook threads to talk about how much we love and appreciate Doughboys. It's really great.

To paraphrase Unkar Plutt, I'm only liking these two quarter portions of your post.

I'm not even gonna address the part defaming Spoonman.

• Like 12

Hey, lumberjim? Wood you knock it off? Mike Mitchell is a sweetheart and I'm not kidding when I say that you aren't! Thank you, and good day!

• Like 11

Is doughboys the same amount of bad as other non-HH podcasts or worse?

• Like 12

No Feral Audio podcasts have advertisers, as far as I know. They are like the opposite of Mad Men.

Feral Audio is an "artists collective", which is a polite way of saying "flaky-as-hell hosts who disappear without warning for months at a time." While they've positioned themselves as anti-capitalist*, the reason they don't have advertisers is because advertisers demand consistent listenership. Kumail started doing Squarespace promos on The X-Files Files once he established a regular schedule.

* Feral also signed with Art19, a service that injects new ads into old shows, allowing you to be both flaky and a filthy capitalist.

• Like 9

Feral Audio is an "artists collective", which is a polite way of saying "flaky-as-hell hosts who disappear without warning for months at a time." While they've positioned themselves as anti-capitalist*, the reason they don't have advertisers is because advertisers demand consistent listenership. Kumail started doing Squarespace promos on The X-Files Files once he established a regular schedule.

* Feral also signed with Art19, a service that injects new ads into old shows, allowing you to be both flaky and a filthy capitalist.

Dustin got ROASTED

• Like 9

Don't get me wrong, Doughboys and Slumber Party are two of my all-time favorite podcasts (and I listen to as many Feral shows as Earwolf shows), but the political posturing is goofy.

• Like 7

GSFHVjq.jpg

HELLZ YEA THROW YOUR E's UP CREW CAUSE WE ALL EARWOLF.

FUCK OFF FERAL!!!! WE REPRESENT THE TRUE CAPITALIST PODCAST NETWORK MOTHAFUCKAZZZZ

• Like 24

I listen to JJGo and Stop Podcasting Yourself sometimes. They aren't on Earwolf. But I like them anyway.

• Like 3

GSFHVjq.jpg

HELLZ YEA THROW YOUR E's UP CREW CAUSE WE ALL EARWOLF.

FUCK OFF FERAL!!!! WE REPRESENT THE TRUE CAPITALIST PODCAST NETWORK MOTHAFUCKAZZZZ

Thank you for having the decency to put on a shirt for this photo.

• Like 13

Earwolf is garbage outside of HH CBB U2U2TM ADPPP I4h & Analyze Phish.

I'm all about that CBS PODCAST NETWORK baby.

Monique & Sydney's Open Relationship

The Taz Show

5 Minutes of Fun

Chad Dukes vs The World

Foodie Chap

Grant and Danny

Kevin and Kory

Starkey and Mueller

Haskell's

Hot Buttered Hollywood Nugget (I assure you, this is a real show)

• Like 13

The Taz Show

I'm afraid of what might happen if Sean hears about this podcast.

• Like 17