🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 124 — Big Apple Bible, Episode 1

A ) Flatizza

B ) Wake me up when it's national men's day, am I right Chanson???

HE'S STILL GOT IT BABY

• Like 17

Heads up, everybody! Surprise mini-sode of Doughboys dropped today. HOWDY HO!

• Like 11

Oh, I just noticed that I haven't posted a pic of my D. Here you go:

4EKFblh.jpg

• Like 22

4EKFblh.jpg

so daddy like football, eh?

• Like 13

I'm so glad I joined these forums before all of these new recruits. I now have seniority over people. I'm going to go mad with power!! Bow down!

You'd be surprised how little it matters.

Shocked even.

• Like 13

"I am a citizen of the world, currently living in the cultural hot-bed that is Austin, Texas."

Sorry but I'm already here. Feel free to move to San Marcos or something.

• Like 15

Anyone ever listen to any wolfpop shows? I listened a bit the Leonard Maltin show back when I was into movies, Leonard's a cool guy you know

I Was There Too and The Canon are both good stuff

• Like 4

4EKFblh.jpg

Is your dad looking for new friends? Because I think him and I could get along quite nicely.

• Like 7

Sorry but I'm already here. Feel free to move to San Marcos or something.

I called Pflugerville forever ago.

• Like 3

so daddy like football, eh?

No, he just likes the colors. He bought the jersey to match his favorite necklaces.

• Like 11

Big fan of Shawn & Haze but this one other guy?? Listen close at the end seems like dude is losing it! ROFLMAO!!!!!

Loving that intro as always and #blessed to be honored by Hollywood's Handbook!!!! Egg Ryan and Rupert Gint and next time I hope I can catch the rest!!!!!

-MP

• Like 11

P.S. The Divergent Series: Insurgent released on Digital HD on July 21, 2015, and on August 4, 2015 on 3D/Blu-ray/DVD!!! :D:rolleyes:B)

• Like 11

I just saw that Party City's stock price is through the roof today. All day breakfast is paying off big time.

• Like 10

Wait till you hear my dad was actually an engineer at Boeing and not a ferry captain. Some people take that news very hard.

I still dont forgive you.

P.S. my favorite part of this ep was the whole thing.

• Like 8

You'd be surprised how little it matters.

Shocked even.

I'd dare say I was gob smacked
  • Like 4

sorry it took me so long to post this week, I have been pretty upset. SO my commute is very short now and I can't bang out a whole pod so I had only listened to maybe 2/3 of this week's ep and to be honest I have been prostrate with grief over the very IDEA that not only HH ending but also The (not really) Best Show ending as well. Finally finished the pod today while I was getting ready for work and now I know the show will go on I can go on with my life and making shitty posts on this forum like it is my job. Which it isn't but you can imagine how great that would be. In a way aren't Hayes and Sean kind of making comments for a living only they write them down for great TV Shows, movies, podcasts, and even commercials sometimes when they need that extra cash. What a great life. Guess I gotta still go to my job every day being berated by old people who aren't used to waiting to see the doctor because Hollywood just ain't for me. You think I should ask them for the name of the doctors they see where they never wait because I want to go there. Life is so funny.

• Like 15

I dig "I Was There Too." That Matt Gourley's a real sweetie pie.

Oh yeah forgot that was a Wolfpop show, that's a great one, the Paul Rust ep is too good

• Like 4

there's so many new people all at once. maybe everyone should stand up and introduce themselves? Just say your name, job title, location and a fun fact about yourself!

I'm U.S. Presidential Candidate hopeful Ted Cruz!

Masquerading as I Still Know What You Did Last Summer's Mekhi Phifer is one of my most cherished pastimes, both on the 'net and IRL! As soon as I heard ol' "Mickey P's" name waft out of the mouth of that intro songstress, my fingers were flyin' across the ol' keyboard as I zipped and zapped my way onto this very forum!!! :D

I hope I can count on your vote this November, and every day after that.

• Like 9

I'm U.S. Presidential Candidate hopeful Ted Cruz!

I hope I can count on your vote this November, and every day after that.

Hard pass.

• Like 8