đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
JulyDiaz

Episode 134.5 - Minisode 134.5

A horror movie version of Can't Stop the Music exists and we hear all about it and more as Paul shares some voicemails YOU sent in. Send your own voicemail explanation hopes for Paul to answer by calling 619-PAUL ASK. Later, Paul reveals the batshit crazy movie they will be covering next, goes through Corrections and Omissions for Can't Stop the Music, plays a listener submitted super-cut which improves Bloodsport, and recommends a TV show that you need to watch now. Don’t forget to check out Blake Harris’ Oral History of Can’t Stop the Music over at www.slashfilm.com! Get yourself a BB-8 “What Is Its Mission?” T-shirt or Tote Bag over at http://howdidthisgetmade.bigcartel.com/ Set your DVRs for Party Over Here, a new FOX sketch comedy show from The Lonely Island and Paul starring Nicole Byer, Jessica McKenna, and Alison Rich. It airs Saturdays at 11 pm. People of the internet: Watch Paul in Fresh off the Boat on ABC. Awhile ago, Paul and Rob Huebel did a comedy special on a 60 foot glass bus that traveled around LA. Now you’ll be able to see it. Go to https://itun.es/us/3M4J9 now to buy it! You can also see Jason in Transparent on Amazon! Also, check out June in Grace and Frankie available on Netflix, and in all the episodes of NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU for free, and Jason in The Dictator (he’s still in it!).

FRIDAY SURPRISE! Can't wait to hear what kind of sense Paul tried to make out of our stupid thread.

• Like 7

Me: "Man, that was a long and tough day, but finally, I can relax and get back to writing. What's this? The mini episode just dropped. Well fuck. Sorry future Oscar for Best Original Screenplay, you'll just have to wait a little bit longer..."

• Like 7

Let's just say that I am downloading this now, but if this is something other than a mini, then my arms are wide open.

• Like 4

Never been so anxious for a mini episode to drop!

We need a episode about "You Can't Stop the Murders." Bring Cameron and Pete back for that one!

And YES someone get to the bottom of this cop girlfriend mystery. I tried to figure it out and could not.

• Like 6

Never been so anxious for a mini episode to drop!

We need a episode about "You Can't Stop the Murders." Bring Cameron and Pete back for that one!

And YES someone get to the bottom of this cop girlfriend mystery. I tried to figure it out and could not.

I just want to point out that Paul got your name right on the first try. Such a rare, amazing occurence.

• Like 5

Awesome, Paul actually commended us and said "Thanks for keeping it together, instead of attacking each other and being dicks"

We really have a good community here.

• Like 10

I WON!!!!

Oh, Yeah!

giphy.gif

Ever since they introduced that new C&O winning theme, I've been jonesing for it! And now, having fulfilled all of my Earthly desires, I must bid you all a very fond, adieu.

• Like 9

If you have Starz, Solarbabies is playing on it in the near future:

Mon, Apr 25 7:15 AM STZENAC (360)

Mon, Apr 25 10:15 AM STZENA (361)

Mon, Apr 25 4:35 PM STZENAC (360)

Mon, Apr 25 7:35 PM STZENA (361)

• Like 5

I WON!!!!

Oh, Yeah!

giphy.gif

Ever since they introduced that new C&O winning theme, I've been jonesing for it! And now, having fulfilled all of my Earthly desires, I must bid you all a very fond, adieu.

I wish he had weighed in on the Great Coconut Debate.

I was really close to calling the Ask/Ass Paul number to get his input, but I figured they had already recorded the ep by the time we got into that.

• Like 2

I wish he had weighed in on the Great Coconut Debate.

I was really close to calling the Ask/Ass Paul number to get his input, but I figured they had already recorded the ep by the time we got into that.

I'm back.

Yeah, that would have been cool, but I imagine he wanted to avoid voicing his stance publicly. Maybe he'll comment to the thread directly...

If we simply ignore the issue, are we not complicit in any violence that may result?

• Like 2

You know, I noticed the "meow" in Bloodsport when I watched it too, even to the point of occasionally pausing the movie to make sure that neither of my cats was trapped in a room and trying to get out. I eventually came to the conclusion that it was something like a Vuvuzela, but regional to south Asia. I could be wrong though.

• Like 7

The best I could find on youtube for "You can't stop the murders" is a review of said movie. (I also found the full movie on a not quite so legal streaming site too.)

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Sounds bonkers.

• Like 3

SOLARBABIES! So. Freakin'. Pumped!

Oath me you'll all watch it. Oath me!

• Like 2

"The Americans" is SO fucking good, and I don't know if it's going another season or not, but there's such a feeling of dread and a lot of things happening that make it feel like it's going to be the end soon.

• Like 1

paul-hogan-australia-shrimp-barbie-barbie.jpg

Now that's a shrimp!

Are Australian shrimp bigger?

• Like 2

I can only assume this was Jason's reaction when Emily Gilmore showed up in Solarbabies.

43016e447b1cb9c2de29f71be8f27754.gif

• Like 8

paul-hogan-australia-shrimp-barbie-barbie.jpg

Now that's a shrimp!

Are Australian shrimp bigger?

I think everywhere else in the world they call shrimp prawns. In America I think prawns are specifically giant shrimp.

• Like 3

I hope I'm not spoiling the second opinions from the show (since Paul usually picks older ones), but I just want to Amazon to rent "Solarbabies" and one of the most recent reviews is

It is a great movie however I can't seem to figure out how to watch it

I laughed for about an hour. If I bought something I loved and couldn't figure out how to watch it, I'd be pissed. Not this reviewer. Nothing will dampen his or her love of "Solarbabies." I was like, "I need to tell someone about this" so naturally I thought of you guys.

Obviously I'm having an A+ Friday evening.

• Like 8

"The Easy Way to Stop the Music" by Alan Carr.

I just want you to know that I appreciated this joke.