🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 136 - Alex Blumberg, Our Live Helper at Being the Best Podcast at the Live Show

cork is clue?

my guess is paul giamatti, of the wine movie, sideways

• Like 7

did you guys know that Paul Giamatti is a known skull and bones alumni? maybe this will be the episode where Hayes and Sean take down the illuminati

• Like 5

Happy Handbook Eve!

*Jazz Hands*

• Like 8

Podmass'ed! With Hayes getting double nods this week.
  • Like 4

Update from my previous comment: That little trip down memory lane got me curious so I did some quick wiki research, and I'll tell you what. I may have been a dumb 14 year old, but there ain't a red blooded boy in here who wouldn't have bought a Beatles t-shirt in the hopes to impress this babe! I bet her teeth are hella straight too

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominik_García-Lorido

• Like 1

Oh no! But if H&S are getting major recognition for their work, what are they going to complain about this week? And if they can't complain, could this week's episode be a dud?? I can't bear to imagine it

• Like 2

Oh no! But if H&S are getting major recognition for their work, what are they going to complain about this week?

The shoes and the L.A. Weekly plaque. I doubt I could ever tire of those evergreens.

• Like 3

Hold on while I hop in to the Podmass comments section to discuss 1,000 podcasts about bad movies

• Like 11

wow no spoiler alert! Why even bother listening after you read that? Idiots.

• Like 3

Hold on while I hop in to the Podmass comments section to discuss 1,000 podcasts about bad movies

Killer 300th episode of "'The Room' Was Technically Inept From a Filmmaking and Acting Perspective" this week.

• Like 4

I know it was Joe's birthday a couple days ago which got done attention but it's my birthday today and I would like attention too. All I really want is a funny good ep of the best podcast in the world to come out tomorrow. (Just to be clear to all you dipshit doughboyheads I'm talking about Hollywood Handbook)

• Like 11

I know it was Joe's birthday a couple days ago which got done attention but it's my birthday today and I would like attention too. All I really want is a funny good ep of the best podcast in the world to come out tomorrow. (Just to be clear to all you dipshit doughboyheads I'm talking about Hollywood Handbook)

Not gonna leave ya hangin' bro.

ZJ9ya9w.png

• Like 9

happy doughday thesspoon!

edit> i already see what i did wrong.

• Like 6

"put the blood on me" is such a nice catchy tune, I often have it stuck in my head

• Like 3