🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 138 - Chris Gethard, Sean's Close Friend

this is a test to see if I can still post. I deleted my facebook account but I want to keep postin' on the ol' Earwolf.

Send me your thoughts and prayers.

EDIT: It worked. Save your thoughts and prayers for the next tragedy.

• Like 14

hey guys didn't know if I brought it up or not, but I deleted facebook off the internet.

• Like 13

per request:

to post an image go to imgur.com

drag a picture from your computer onto the web page

LaKky7a.png

select that text and copy it

paste it into your post on the forums

thats how you get a normal size pic thats not a thumbnail attached to the post

i love this post.

also that dude's blog is pretty rad.

• Like 10

0A7mvbX.png

Cisco my D was a 2 lighter kind of guy too.

• Like 10

Look whose singly-hosted episode got on Podmass. No, not Hayes'. Sean's! So the takeaway lesson here is that, other than the fact that Sean can "do that", vengeance is a great reason to do things.

• Like 11

Look whose singly-hosted episode got on Podmass. No, not Hayes'. Sean's! So the takeaway lesson here is that, other than the fact that Sean can "do that", vengeance is a great reason to do things.

Congratulations to Adam Buxton and the gang at "The Adam Buxton Podcast". Big congrats to "Black Girl Nerds". Congratulations to the folks at "Casefile". "Hollywood Handbook", I know this one, Sean Clements congrats on all the hard work. I know a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this, now here's your reward. Congrats man. The gang at NPR's "Invisibilia" do great work, great to see them rewarded; congrats. Congratulations to everyone involved at "Love Me". Congratulations to the "Off Camera" crew. "On The Media"? More like On The Podmass. You made it, guys. Congrats. Congratulations to Adolf Hitler of the Nazi party. "Revisionist History", you guys just made history, congratulations to you. Dan Savage, of the "Savage Lovecast", congrats to you big guy. "Scriptnotes"! A long time coming. Congratulations. "Siblings Peculiar", congratulations, folks. "Sleep With Me" wow, saucy title, congratulations on all the success. You made it "Stuff You Missed In History Class". Nice job. Congratulations. Chana Joffe-Walt at "This American Life", congrats.

And last but not least: Congrats to the AV Club on yet another great podmass feature. I love podcasts.

• Like 9

I really like Adam Buxton.

Can't wait for the next episode of Hollywood Handbook

• Like 7

Marry Hollywood Handbook Day Eve to everyone! Can't wait for the gifts that are about to come tomorrow!

• Like 3

Adam Sachs is the same age as me. What a failure I am.

• Like 5

Hoping for a "Adam Sachs, Our Bestest Friend Ever" episode soon.

• Like 6

Oh shoot, I'm late.

Artist rendering of my d

o>-<

Yeah, he's laying down. He worked hard, he deserves it.

• Like 7

just checked 538.com and nate silver is saying theres even odds on tomorrow's podcast being very funny with slightly better odds on it being very very funny. i checked his numbers and hes basing it on old prairie home companion episodes so i think his model may be off. im calling it now: tomorrows episoide will be very very VERY funny.

• Like 10