🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 138 - Chris Gethard, Sean's Close Friend

I forget my login to the secret forum, but Eggs is amazing right now. thebestshow.net

maybe instead try put it on top for your screen and hit big J (the key).

• Like 4

I found out that not everyone in the world has seen this, so definitely please watch this episode of The Chris Gethard Show feat. Paul Scheer and Jason Mantzoukas for some great host steamrolling and, no shit, the best reveal in TV this year (no spoilers please)

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 15

is there a paul f tompkins impersonator sitting behind mantzoukas

• Like 10

Great episode. I love Chris trying to make Sean connect emotionally and Sean resisting. Sean is the champion, fighting off the charms of such an emotional master.

Yeah. After Chris opened up about his compressed air habit, Sean immediately launched into the topic of the raptors (dinosaurs again). But It's good that Chris doesn't do emotional manipulations like threatening to kill himself by eating a sweatshirt to make others read an ad-copy, which, going by the unfolding sounds, is the size of a world map.

• Like 10

I found out that not everyone in the world has seen this, so definitely please watch this episode of The Chris Gethard Show feat. Paul Scheer and Jason Mantzoukas for some great host steamrolling and, no shit, the best reveal in TV this year (no spoilers please)

[media='']

[/media]

I have not seen this and I am now so excited to. I love Zouks so much (not to mention reveals!)

EDIT:

I am a bad comedy nerd and haven't seen TCGS since it moved to Fusion and that set is so fancy and colourful! Glad Gethard's putting his increasing clout to good use.

• Like 10

In my sleep last night i had a clever idea, and i kept waking up in a panic that i'd forgotten it. I was so determined not to forget it, every time i woke, i'd repeat it to myself a couple times.

So i have been up and about for hours now without thinking about my clever idea, and had a devil of a time trying to recall it just now for this post. Luckily for you, i DO remember it. It's an idea for a name for a tennis doubles team. Ready?

The Backhanded Complements!

Edit: No, actually that's NOT a typo, it is a smart pun because they are a team, and they complement each other.

• Like 24

In my sleep last night i had a clever idea, and i kept waking up in a panic that i'd forgotten it. I was so determined not to forget it, every time i woke, i'd repeat it to myself a couple times.

So i have been up and about for hours now without thinking about my clever idea, and had a devil of a time trying to recall it just now for this post. Luckily for you, i DO remember it. It's an idea for a name for a tennis doubles team. Ready?

The Backhanded Complements!

Edit: No, actually that's NOT a typo, it is a smart pun because they are a team, and they complement each other.

I like it as a start, but how do we spin it forward? Do they only hit backhands? What if the ball comes on their forehand side? Are their backhands just better than their forehands? If that's the case, then wouldn't opponents just always hit the ball to their forehands? How is their team dynamic? Do they also "compliment" each other verbally? Or is it more on-brand for them to secretly hate each other and just interact in sarcastic little barbs couched as encouragement and praise?

• Like 9

Not to sound like a brand whore, but this is the soap I use:

LnmqiSp.jpg

Sorry, it's very expensive.

• Like 21

LnmqiSp.jpg

Bart Soapson?

• Like 14

One is left-handed, the other is right-handed, so they can return any shot with a backhand. I thought that would be obvious.

• Like 15

LnmqiSp.jpg

This post Bart-Simpson-soap-tailed with HH's convo on "The Simpsons" from last week.

• Like 7

Ban Honlads.

Ban banning honlads

Bart Soapson?

Barp Blorping Soaplads

...and then on page 5 the thread descended into utter jibberish...

• Like 11

Can't find a pic of when Lisa Simpson took all the house's soap slivers and rolled them into a ball to save the family money.

908132.jpg

Man, frinkiac is the best.

• Like 13

I forgot to cancel Howl Premium after I finished up the CB!B! Live tour episodes, so now I have it for at least one more month. Any suggestions for crap on there that's worth a listen?

• Like 7

I forgot to cancel Howl Premium after I finished up the CB!B! Live tour episodes, so now I have it for at least one more month. Any suggestions for crap on there that's worth a listen?

I heard that Hollywood Handbook show is pretty good

• Like 14

I heard that Hollywood Handbook show is pretty good

It's not bad if you can get past their fans. A truly insufferable lot.

• Like 19

Sorry guys I don't feel safe posting on this forum while honloads is still here.

• Like 12

giphy.gif

uhh. NSFW warning next time?

• Like 10