🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 138 - Chris Gethard, Sean's Close Friend

But it wasn't in a row. Remember when Cody fucked up and lost that episode in December?

• Like 18

Sean is the best interviewer on the Earwolf network. This episode was great.

• Like 15

I love Sean and anyone who has EVER said ANYTHING about him not being good on the show, even as a joke a long time ago, should be shunned and publicly shamed.

• Like 20

This episode builds steam like some sort of steam building device until the end. I'm min love with it and I'm sending a picture of it to my dad.

• Like 11

Gonna try out a cool new thing where I post half of my comment here and the other half on the secret forum

Part 1:

I thought this was a really good episode, even though

• Like 24

Hey jack johnson everyone hates your avatar and what's up with the shit music, shorts and sandals beach motherfucker

• Like 14

not to stir the pot, but this was better than the Hayes/Gethard ep.

Jacob C,

It's the first page of the thead! Save the pot stirring for page 3.

Say, what's in that pot, fellas?

*polishes spoon and licks lips*

• Like 8

I think the movie was Slither.

Sorry, no jokes anymore. Those are reserved for secret forum.

• Like 14

Oh hey, while listening to the episode and the guys talking about anonymity and I came up with this:

The Anonymityville Horror.

Is that funny? No?

(I'm sorta hoping to push everyone else out of here with my horrible bits so that I'll have the ultimate secret forum right here on the public forum).

• Like 18

Hey jack johnson everyone hates your avatar and what's up with the shit music, shorts and sandals beach motherfucker

I'll fuckin suck your dick dude come at me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for offending everyone, but I'm not sorry for using the words I did. The "f" word has a lot of meaning to me, but it only hurts me when someone is using it with bad intention. Since my intention was good I (ignorantly) assumed you all would be on the same page.

Anyway, I'm gonna like every post as punishment and take a break from the forums (unless of course I think of something nice or funny to say).

Bye, have a beautiful time.

Edited by Jack Johnson P.I.
  • Like 11

i'm thinkin and wonderin and walkin down the road

i once loved a forum that was secret i am told

i gave em my heart but they wanted my soul

but something something something

it's alright.

• Like 10

You're approaching 420th post quickly, how about you take the cue and chill the f, and chill on usage of the other f.

Makes some people uncomfortable.

• Like 5

You guys I just inherited a lawn-jenga set

Its jenga except with big large blocks and it could tip over and really futz up yr shnitzel.

• Like 11

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for offending everyone, but I'm not sorry for using the words I did. The "f" word has a lot of meaning to me, but it only hurts me when someone is using it with bad intention. Since my intention was good I (ignorantly) assumed you all would be on the same page.

Anyway, I'm gonna like every post as punishment and take a break from the forums (unless of course I think of something nice or funny to say).

Bye, have a beautiful time.

I changed my mind and liked this post.

• Like 11

Its jenga except with big large blocks and it could tip over and really futz up yr shnitzel.

You're approaching 720th post quickly, how about you take the cue and chill the f, and chill on usage of the other f.

Makes some people uncomfortable.

• Like 12

I've heard of long games (monopoly, risk, etc.), but LAWN GAMES?

• Like 12

Oh man, we can make Jack Johnson P.I. like the stupidest stuff now, hahaha!

(Jk Jack Johnson, good on you :) )

• Like 8

two men struggle with self-conception as engineer cody struggles without a conception of the self.

• Like 13

I forget my login to the secret forum, but Eggs is amazing right now. thebestshow.net

• Like 9

any time i cant muster the willpower to work out i think of chris's last name and it inspires me

• Like 22

Ok can we talk about how our weeks have been going yet? Because i've got a ton of stuff on my chest

• Like 9

Oh wow, who would have thought that a v talented musician (who obviously doesn't need to rely on novelty to put out an amazingly epic, classic, timeless album completely comprised of songs about poop) couldn't take a joke?

Great ep. 0// to Sean

• Like 13