🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 152 - Mike And Dave, Our Wedding Dates Not Needers

Sean and Hayes invite MIKE HANFORD and DAVE FERGUSON from the Birthday Boys on the show but they have been busy so they're not sure what they're going to do yet. Listen to Mike's show "Questions for Lennon" on Howl.

• Like 14

thank you agata, for blessing us with yet another episode of HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK. amen.

• Like 16

Hope it's good!

ya gotta be joking me. of course it's good

• Like 10

Hope it's good!

Not a true fan. Right Beeface.

A great start to the forums CMB!!! Love the work!!! Can't wait for the episode! Hopefully we will find out more about the Facebook stream. Or maybe the jokes on us and we will never find out.

• Like 6

ya gotta be joking me. of course it's good

What if they made it not good? Comedy is surprise, so if they surprised us and made a not good ep, that would be comedy. Get it through your head, ya numbskull! Psssh I'm outta here, twerps

• Like 13

I'm going to go to bed and will listen to this tomorrow morning at work. Everyone please stay safe, and respect your bodies.

• Like 19

With a title like this Jeffreyparties, how could it be anything other then 10/10 podcasting. Your making yourself out to be a clown with that last post Jeffreyparties.

• Like 11

Clowns are and have been the most hilarious performers of comedy for thousands of years. Who could forget the classic "my nose honks" bit? Or the "smell this flower. Oops, now your face is all wet!" bit? Call now you'll receive all these bits and more on 5 compact discs!

I don't know what I'm doing, I just wanted to post something

• Like 17

Brother, if I'm a clown that makes you the fucking 3 rings in my circus, because I can and WILL walk all over you. Check yourself before you heck yourself, kiddo.

• Like 14

The other thing about clowns that nobody talks about is how brave they are. I like my jokesters funny but I also like them brave, and clowns I like for two reasons because they are both

• Like 11

i have made a prediction about this episode and sealed it in an envelope, which has been given to a randomly selected member of the audience to hold until i listen to the episode

u guys better hold on to your socks, this one's a doozy

• Like 15

Brother, if I'm a clown that makes you the fucking 3 rings in my circus, because I can and WILL walk all over you. Check yourself before you heck yourself, kiddo.

More like The GollOWNED.

• Like 9

Clowns are and have been the most hilarious performers of comedy for thousands of years. Who could forget the classic "my nose honks" bit? Or the "smell this flower. Oops, now your face is all wet!" bit? Call now you'll receive all these bits and more on 5 compact discs!

I got no such DVD collection! I called the hotline and a woman picked up, I was resured several times to that fact, even though it sure sounded like a dude. This woman began to talk dirty to me, I kept telling her I wanted clown stuff and she would tell me something about her hair or that she had some kind of itch. Who knows, after an hour and 20 minutes on the phone, and getting nowhere, I got off the phone to only find out this clown DVD place charged me $2 a minute!!!

The customer service is poor, I didn't get the product, sounds like they have serious Human Resources problems, and they charged me $240! I suggest you don't call the number.

• Like 12

Hello my name is Nolan and I have a quick question because I trust you guys, unrelated to Hollybook. I'm at a bit of a crossroads in my life right now, and I'm wondering: Should I become a brony, or an anime guy? I'm leaning towards anime guy because I already own like 6 silk button up shirts with Fullmetal Alchemist characters on it but honestly I could go either way! Any advice would be appreciated, because John Lennon did not come through for me on this one

• Like 13

Nolan don't even trip Dawgs I got you, nerds is cool now and Otaku is on its way up there brother, bronies are so yesterday I had to retype the word three times cause of my phones friggin' autocorrect, and that summoned them and then they beat me with these plastic horses, then drank all my drank in the fridge? Yeesh, the whole threads been about clowns but somehow I'M the one with the pie in my face!

• Like 12

Hello my name is Nolan and I have a quick question because I trust you guys, unrelated to Hollybook. I'm at a bit of a crossroads in my life right now, and I'm wondering: Should I become a brony, or an anime guy? I'm leaning towards anime guy because I already own like 6 silk button up shirts with Fullmetal Alchemist characters on it but honestly I could go either way! Any advice would be appreciated, because John Lennon did not come through for me on this one

You can be both.

• Like 12

Nolan, I don't know if you got a significant other, but if I can offer any advice, dump them and get a body pillow of your favorite anime character. It's the most fulfilling relationship a boy can ask for. Sometimes I tape my iPad over my pillowgirl's face and play some of my favorite shows to keep it lively during our more "intimate" moments.

• Like 11

Hi it's my first time here on the forums nice to meet all you HH heads. I'm so excited to wake up bright and early tomorrow and start my day listening to those beautiful boys. Nobody can talk to me on a Tuesday morning until I've had the fresh steamy new ep of HH and a cup of hot coffee on the side!

• Like 21

way to hog the front page douche-nozzles

now where is Chanson going to post?!

WHERE I ASK YOU!?

• Like 11

Hi it's my first time here on the forums nice to meet all you HH heads. I'm so excited to wake up bright and early tomorrow and start my day listening to those beautiful boys. Nobody can talk to me on a Tuesday morning until I've had the fresh steamy new ep of HH and a cup of hot coffee on the side!

Howdy

• Like 11

Nice to have a new face! Can't wait to see you around more! And you will have to get used to the clown talk, it's a commen theme around here... sadly.

• Like 7