🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 152 - Mike And Dave, Our Wedding Dates Not Needers

I would like vladislav to be a guest on either CBB the podcast, or CBB the TV show. After that, I'd like him to have his own weekly podcast.

I donated 50 big ones one time, so you owe me this Scripps!

Good luck. I doubt Aukerman wants to host a guest who could expose the dark underside of his Earwolf empire. I bet Vladislav mysteriously "disappears" as soon as Scott finds out the boys have looped him in for ad reads.

• Like 13

If anyone doesn't like this episode I've created a backwards version. Simply listen to this track in its entirety and your brain will forget you ever heard the original episode.

• Like 14

Come on, Judy. Relax and enjoy your lunch

(Only 90s kids will get this reference)

i eat YOUR lunch!

only 00s kids will get this reference.

• Like 12

pic 3. Looks like dat boy Sean has been getting busy in the Cutthroat Kitchen.

That looks nothing like Sean- plz don't disgrace our family name Chris

• Like 7

We all know that Hayes wrote all the good jokes on HBO's 'Vice Principals'. So when I saw this, I knew it was no accident. I also believe its a key piece of evidence in the last scene of the show, because this is also the last student we see as well!!! I know who did it.

14333122_10210067753071404_7355294084413407141_n.jpg?oh=32fbcfafb29633ca501b06e1cb4f770e&oe=586BBAC8

It was Sean!!! He was getting jealous of Hayes spending time on the show.

• Like 12

I haven't listened yet, but I want both Hayes and Sean to know that I actually prefer Dave Chappelle over Dave Ferguson.

I saw this clip of Dave Chappelle on the Reddit page for internet videos yesterday. It had him talking on a stage to people who were just sitting in chairs listening, like a TED Talk, but for fun. It was great, it was about how everything is the ladies' fault because they like feelings so much. Most of the ladies seemed uncomfortable, but all the guys, who were strong and cool, stood up from their chairs and clapped and I did too even though I was alone. But I liked it because it validated all of my opinions about women.

• Like 10

HHFFFL Week Six POWER RANKINGS, brought to you by Stevie Nicks' flower spankings:

1. The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (5-1)

2. The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (5-1)

3. Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes, NE Patriots & big dinosaur from Jurassic World (5-1)

4. Made with real Koenig Sugar (4-2)

5. Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (4-2)

6. Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula (3-3)

7. The War of Northern Aggression (3-3)

8. Team Joes Lerini (3-3)

9. The Winnipeg Murder (3-3)

10. The Lochteaser Freezer (3-3)

11. The Time Teacher called me 'probably just a bad egg' to my mom & Other Half of Handcuff (3-3)

12. Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing any work (2-4)

13. The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (2-3)

14. Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales & YakkoWakko.com (2-4)

15. Engineer in the Headlights (0-5)

16. Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-6)

Week Seven match-ups will be released tomorrow. All-Pro-Star-Bowl rosters are nearly complete. A big thanks to you all for making this the best satirical fantasy football league probably in the history of sports

• Like 8

Now that we are in the part of the week where there is no new episode for a whole bunch of days I feel it's time to confess something; I've never listened to the Paul Shore episode.

It's downloaded on my device but I'm afraid to listen. I heard he's being mean and Imam afraid. But I guess now I could just listen to it backwards if I don't want. What should this boy do? Guide me forums you have never steered me wrong before.

• Like 8

Jen, your mic-stand work is so unique I was wondering if that's a choice or if it just comes naturally.

• Like 13

Dear Jen,

The British Veterinary Association recently said that pugs are so intensely malformed and prone to disease that it's basically cruelty to buy them or breed them and they shouldn't exist anymore. How can I better enjoy comedy now that I know this?

Thank you,

mwn

• Like 15

Dear Jen,

How can I be funnier than my father in law? We have a big dinner coming up and he always makes my sweetheart laugh way harder than I ever have. I'm afraid she's going to leave me for her dad or someone who looks similar, like Dustin Hoffman.

Thanks, love your work, chief.

JeffreyParties

• Like 15

Jen, you're from Philadelphia yet you haven't worked for "It's always Sunny IN Philadelphia". Care to comment on the beef?

• Like 9

Jen, how do you make sure people love comedy?

• Like 14

PS Larry I was worried about that too but honestly it's just great and weird and funny. Also Cody fuckin kills it that episode.

• Like 8

Jen,

Have you ever thought of serving tea and crumpets to your comedy audience to make sure they enjoy themselves?

Thanks,

British Andrew.

• Like 14

Jen,

I hope you have been listening to this pod because it's been really great lately. Aren't Hayes and Sean the best? Shouldn't they be more famous than The Doughboys? Their comedy is much more sophisticated and they are better looking. They have better looking wives and they also dress better. I don't get it.

• Like 17

Jen

My post-to-like ratio is suffering, any tips for adding some pizazz and hopefully some dank hot lava comedy smoulderies to my forum presence?

• Like 12