🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 152 - Mike And Dave, Our Wedding Dates Not Needers

Hi Jen! You are good on the show.

Is making jokes or, more accurately, puns and cultural references, based on people's names funny? Why or why not?

What is the funniest way of kissing?

At what age are most people funniest, and should we as a society be working on a way to preserve them at that age?

Can all people be funny or just some and which ones?

• Like 17

Thanks for bringing back the popcorn gallery it's very good the fans love it

Thanks for bringing back the popcorn gallery. It's a great feature that really brings the community together.

look at these big sweeties over here.

• Like 9

Jen,

Can you please tell Sean to stop ignoring my LinkedIn requests, I really wanna connect with him so I can endorse his skill of being well endowed.

• Like 16

Jesus christ I'm gone for an hour and I miss the PCG resurrection, hopefully I'm not too late.

• Jen, you worked on Workaholics. Were you all high when you did that stuff? you had to be right? How many?
  • Working with Bo Burnham, was Armen cool on set? I still can't tell if he's doing a character or not.
  • Whatever happened to Akon?

Thanks.

edit: I felt inspired

• Like 11

Jen,

My teacher tried to shake my hand today but I accidentally hugged him instead.

You ever done something like that?

• Like 17

Jen,

Your in a upcoming Tv Movie called Brooke, Can a movie be Tv?

Gollstone

• Like 6

Jen,

Your last name is D'Angelo. How does it feel to share a name with one of the sexiest singers of our time? Does that put extra pressure on you in the bedroom?

• Like 4

Jen,

I went swimming yesterday and was surrounded by a swarm of dolphins. They sang to me their mischievous song and I must admit I was charmed by their alluring ways.

What's your favorite sea creature? Can't say dolphins cause that's mine.

• Like 14

Jen,

What's your favorite sea creature? Can't say dolphins cause that's mine.

not jen, but cuttlefish

• Like 7

Penguins swim a lot, do they count?

That question can go to chicknsandwich or Jen, I'm not particular.

• Like 8

Penguins swim a lot, do they count?

That question can go to chicknsandwich or Jen, I'm not particular.

no they don't count, you dunce.

find me ONE picture of a penguin swimming, oh wait you can't because penguins don't swim. they don't even have gills.

• Like 15

Hi Jen,

My baby is much funnier than me. He roasted me while I was burping him and my wife made fun of me all day. How do you get people to love stuff you make, such as comedy or a baby, when it can be so cruel?

• Like 9

Hey Jen,

It's Joe McGurl from miss McGillicuddy's Fourth grade geography class.

My question is this:

Women in comedy are very "in" right now. As a woman, do you think it's worth it for me to change my sex to a woman in order to get more laughs and become successful? My name is already Joe so I think I can work the androgynous angle. Let me know. Hope to see you at our 15 class reunion.

• Like 9

I'm going to start an oceanography research organization to find the best sea creatures. I'm going to call it "Sea Hunt."

• Like 11

no they don't count, you dunce.

find me ONE picture of a penguin swimming, oh wait you can't because penguins don't swim. they don't even have gills.

tumblr_md5dmhq6TX1qbsy7ko1_1280.jpg

• Like 14

Jen,

I recently found out that my patronus is a salmon. Of all the sea creatures, why do you think that one represents me the most? Am I doomed to be eaten by a bear? What is your patronus? If you haven't done the test, why not?

Your friend,

Lizzy

• Like 12

Jen, would the Gill-Man count as a sea creature, or is "Lagoon creature" its own specific thing?

For the record, I'm referring to the Universal Monster and not the delightful Mr. Ozeri.

• Like 6

tumblr_md5dmhq6TX1qbsy7ko1_1280.jpg

now i would HATE to drag this argument out any longer in the middle of people posting their popcorn gallery questions, but i HAVE to address this.

i, personally, dont think those are penguins. those are fishies!

i think the photographer used a very, i dont know the correct term, viscous and round lense to take that picture. the image has clearly been manipulated with in some way to make those fishies look like penguins.

• Like 14

If you go to this page you will be treated to an adorable picture of a penguin:

https://www.amazon.com/Zack-Zoey-Penguin-Costume-Medium/dp/B0057L7IJ8

Except that isn't a penguin at all! That is a dog wearing a penguin costume. Are you telling me some tricky photo "journalist" couldn't dress an entire school of fish in similar penguin costumes? Only a fool would make that claim.

• Like 10

Jen:

If you ever stopped liking pizza, would you have to change your twitter handle to something besides @jenlikespizza? Does that rebranding possibility ever haunt you, or do you see it more as a meta-level social commentary on the permanence of expressions made on social media?

Thanks,

Socks

• Like 10

Dear Jen

What's your favorite way to defuse an awkward situation?

• Like 8

All I can say is definitely don't show someone a picture of penguins "swimming"

• Like 10