🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 152 - Mike And Dave, Our Wedding Dates Not Needers

Jen D'Angelo, do you remember that album by that guy who has your last name as his singing person name? My sister owned it, and I let my friend borrow it. When he returned it, long after I asked for it back, it had the word "diva" written on it in red permanent ink. He explained that someone had asked how to spell that word and the CD was the only thing he could find to write on. Does that story seem believable or was he just doing a bit? Also, what is that bit and why should I have thought it was funny? Thanks!

• Like 19

Jen,

everytime I laugh too hard I pee my little pants, do I enjoy comedy too much or does it scare me?

thanks,

Montgomery.

• Like 16

Jen,

An elderly teacher at the school I went to growing up told me girls aren't meant to be funny and that I'd never land a husband. Now, years later, I'm happily married but my husband is sticking it to his secretary. How do I prove to him she is funny and, therefore, he shouldn't be into it?

Thanks,

Seriously concerned

• Like 21

Hi Jen,

Comedy is great and all, but what is your opinion on fresh water fishing? Follow up, what do you have against water beds?

Your friend, Gollstone

• Like 9

Hey Jen

Did they use the theme I made? If so, was it upsetting?

If not, how do I do themes better/harder/nicer/funnier?

• Like 9

Hi Jen,

What's your off-season training regimen look like preparing for next year's Roast Battle?

• Like 11

Jen:

What to do if Mike Schur has stolen your likeness? This new show the Good Place is clearly about my crotch

• Like 16

Jenn,

How come no one at work laughs when I reenact Andrew Dice Clay's 'hickory dickory dock' set?

• Like 11

Dear Jim,

I'm moving to Atlanta and I don't know anyone there. Can I use comedy to make friends? Alternatively, can I use comedy to deflect aggression and ingratiate myself with bullies?

• Like 16

Hi Jen,

Fall has just started. What is the best Fall joke?

Your friend, Gollstone

• Like 7

Jen,

It's famously said that tragedy + time = comedy

However, I bought a watch and my life is not any funnier. Any suggestions?

• Like 13

Jen,

Colin Kaepernick has gotten in a lot of trouble for kneeling in protest during the national anthem. I'd like to support his cause but I am not nearly as famous. Is there anyway less famous person can hate freedom and still be an overnight viral sensation?

• Like 12

Hi Jen,

It's been posited before on this podcast that comedy is surprises, but how do you define comedy? Is it just jokes or is it something more, like sorcery or crystals?

Thanks for bringing back the popcorn gallery it's very good the fans love it

• Like 20

ms d'angelo, i was wondering, how do you get into "the funny zone"?

• Like 19

Hi Jen,

As a standup comedian, how do you deal with "the check drop"?

Hi Hayes,

Thanks for bringing back the popcorn gallery. It's a great feature that really brings the community together.

• Like 18

Hey Ken

Ever do a big globberdab of some hella dank alaskan thunderfuck shatter before doing funnies? Isn't is just as funny to see your buddies also chief down and cough their frickin beans off?

• Like 5

Dear Jen,

After I peed my pants on stage at the awards ceremony, I was king of the school for like a whole week. My guidance counselor was telling me some shit about "laughing with vs at" but the way I see it, laughs is laughs. My question for you is, Am I right or am I right? Up top, dawg!

• Like 9