🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 152 - Mike And Dave, Our Wedding Dates Not Needers

Happy birthday to me, you lovely forum. You may not have liked all my posts, but I loved your every thread. You all don't know the shit I've gone through because I refuse to tell you about my own self-destruction, but you've helped in keepin me keepin on. For that I'm forever grateful. Props to you, thanks a bunch, and now I'll leave you to your popcorn gallery. I hope you're all forever chillin'.

Your detective at large,

JJPI

• Like 13

now i would HATE to drag this argument out any longer in the middle of people posting their popcorn gallery questions, but i HAVE to address this.

i, personally, dont think those are penguins. those are fishies!

i think the photographer used a very, i dont know the correct term, viscous and round lense to take that picture. the image has clearly been manipulated with in some way to make those fishies look like penguins.

Manipulating photos? Who ever heard of such a thing?!

*deletes a bunch of mspaint files of penguins and hopes no one notices*

• Like 6

jen,

sexuality and animals are central themes of your comedy. do you agree that we ought to reject the concept of beastiality (human contra animal) and stop worrying about what goes where on which nights, and instead accept the concept of animal love (human qua animal) and start worrying about animals getting smushed?

• Like 5

Jen,

I just got done reading your IMDB page, have you ever considered doing a film adaptation of that? Also, you were on "Zach Stone is Gonna Be Famous". Who would win in a fight, Bo Burnham or Sean? Would Hayes help?

• Like 3

Jen:

Funny or Die... isn't that a little aggressive? How do you deal with the pressure of being funny when the consequence of failure is execution?

Yours truly,

Socks

• Like 10

Gen,

When doing comedy, how much black face is too much black face?

I am white, if that affects your answer.

Yours in loffs,

Larry Birdemic

• Like 8

Hi Jen-

can you describe the smell of cougar town?

food for thought: if you stopped trying so hard to D'Angelo, you might just B'Angelo.

Jen-

When will you appear on Doughboys? what restaurant will you discuss?

• Like 18

Jen,

So you like pizza or something? Is that what your deal is? Honestly, I'm not sure it's "for me" but whatever. Anyway, my question is how do you make people like your jokes even though they objectively are not funny?

Edit: I just realized it might seem like I'm saying YOUR jokes aren't funny, but I'm asking about MY jokes. I don't know if your jokes are funny or not. That's not up to me to decide, it's your life, don't let me tell you what to do.

• Like 12

Jen,

HH forum fantasy football league WEEK SEVEN Match-ups:

Made with real Koenig Sugar (4-2) VS The War of Northern Aggression (3-3)

The Winnipeg Murder (3-3) VS The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (5-1)

The Lochteaser Freezer (3-3) VS the time teacher called me 'probably just a bad egg' to my mom & other half of handcuff (3-3)

Team Joes Lerini (3-3) VS Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes, NE Patriots & big dinosaur from Jurassic World (5-1)

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (5-1) VS the Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (2-3)

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (4-2) VS Engineer in the Headlights (0-5)

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula (3-3) VS Fart Sound, 4 vintage issues of Weird Tales, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & YakkoWakko.com (2-4)

Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-6) VS Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing huge f*cking clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing any work (2-4) ?

• Like 10

Dear Jen,

You worked on "The Millers". How did Cochran come up with the idea to have spider bite guy's dick?

• Like 8

Dear Jen,

What would a funny voice sound like?

• Like 5

Jen:

Captain America: Civil War had too much funny and Batman vs. Superman didn't have enough. How do you strike the right balance when you fight another super-comedian?

Best,

Socks

• Like 5

Hi Jen,

You were on an episode of @midnight with Chris Gethard. Did Gethard get mad at Hardwick for having the same first name as him? or was it the otherway around?

• Like 3

Jen-

When will you appear on Doughboys? what restaurant will you discuss?

I can field this one actually

B8Vm1l.png

• Like 9

HH forum fantasy football league WEEK SEVEN Match-ups:

Made with real Koenig Sugar (4-2) VS The War of Northern Aggression (3-3)

The Winnipeg Murder (3-3) VS The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (5-1)

The Lochteaser Freezer (3-3) VS the time teacher called me 'probably just a bad egg' to my mom & other half of handcuff (3-3)

Team Joes Lerini (3-3) VS Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes, NE Patriots & big dinosaur from Jurassic World (5-1)

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (5-1) VS the Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (2-3)

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (4-2) VS Engineer in the Headlights (0-5)

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula (3-3) VS Fart Sound, 4 vintage issues of Weird Tales, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & YakkoWakko.com (2-4)

Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-6) VS Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing huge f*cking clouds & being smartest kind in class but not doing any work (2-4)

I really hope Hayes asks this one.

• Like 9

Gen,

The new Survivor season is Millennials vs Gen X. Did Jeff Probst pay you to use your name for one of the tribes? Are you pissed that your namesake tribe has to fight the millennials when you're actually a millennial? Is the X your middle name? What does it stand for?

XOXO,

Socks

• Like 7

PS Larry I was worried about that too but honestly it's just great and weird and funny. Also Cody fuckin kills it that episode.

Thanks guys with all your support I got through it. What a rush! Cody saved the whole episode 'member?

I din like it when guy call Sean homo though but honestly maybe he was acting like a one I dint know I wasn't there

• Like 5

Jen, youre from Philly so I gotta ask, Swishers or Dutches?

Also describe ur perfect smokers circle. I wanna see who you passin that shit to!!!

• Like 11

I'm just gonna assume the thread's been quiet for a day because everyone's jamming to Every Time I Die's new crusher, Low Teens. That's def my plan for the wknd. Peace.

• Like 5

I thought they'd do me well, but it looks like it's time for me to drop the other half of the handcuff.

Middle of the pack doesn't work for this boy. Total overhaul. Also dropping the time my teacher called me 'probably just a bad egg' to my mom.

My new free agent signing is IRA GLASS.

Good PCG questions, can't wait for the ep :-) :-)

• Like 6

In the immortal words of triangle: the only real downside to a square is at the bottom

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

In our minds we're all beautifully complex & glamorously turnt individuals,

except for H&S who are just normos like ellen page & bernie sanders

• Like 12