🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 172 - Julie Klausner, Our Close Friend Once Again

@LTL Can't find the funny? Sounds like a job for the Sklar Bros.

• Like 9

I had "the flu" (influenza viral infection) last week and one of the things I did with the two hours I was a awake was listen to my favorite podcast, Hollywood Handbook. I did not post on the forums at all for the first week in a real long time, so I am quite sorry to everyone who missed me.

I'm feelin 100% healthy now, and boy oh boy this ep ruled!

The ep pics also were great. I notice Sean has a hot Kickstarter item the Fidget Cube in the pics, I know my dude saw that KS and thought "hey I can quit wrapping the cable around my hand if I had one of these." What a multisensory experience this will be when I get mine!

• Like 12

I still don't find these guys funny at all thanks have fun ;)

PEACE OUT

• Like 7

whoa holy smokes did you know in those squeeze-style citus juicers that you're supposed to put the cut side down?? not in such a manner that it would fit without squishing?? news to me, hope this helps

chefn-citrus-juicer-1-c.jpg

• Like 8

I felt so scared for Sean and Hayes when they were eating those so hot peppers. I appreciate them downplaying it and pretending that they were faking it, but I know from their Sriracha talk that they're freagin' addicted to that kind of stuff!

• Like 7

And then I say something.

Now for an episode of Joe Lerini: The Emo Kid Who Never Grew Out of It...

Earlier today I made this cute girl at my work laugh pretty hard and I felt LIKE A GOD! But she was also wearing a classic Jack Kirby THOR shirt and I asked if she's a comic fan, and she gave me a flat "Not really."

QUICK FOLLOW-UP: Instead of looking at the Hammer on her shirt, I should've been looking at the Rock on her hand. This girl's engaged.

...to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

The End.

• Like 7

Also, great ep this week. The boys have done it again! And Julie, man, she's fantastic. Have her on 7.5 more times, please!

• Like 7

"Are you listening to Count Basie?" Brett better watch out, little cousin Sam is now being musical too

• Like 4

fucked up that julie klausner, a lady who LDL thinks is funny enough to follow to any podcast, went on such a unfunny show so many times. i think she's just doing it to troll this guy, another classic klausner crackup

• Like 12

Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Julie! Choice ep. Always fascinating whenever she and the boys dip into the political arena. Can't wait for the show about understanding her emotions. No wonder that it's Julie that we love

172%20Horses%20HH.png

• Like 15

1. Don't like, freak out, or do anything to make it not fun.

2. Just be chill, be cool.

3. Most importantly be yourself.

Except when the Third Law conflicts with either Law One or Law Two.

• Like 9

fucked up that julie klausner, a lady who LDL thinks is funny enough to follow to any podcast, went on such a unfunny show so many times. i think she's just doing it to troll this guy, another classic klausner crackup

Dank burn, Greggy.

just can't find the funny.

Am I missing something

sorry guys

You must listen & look, then you will find what make u buss up

Yes

It's ok

• Like 5

im with LDL on this one, i dont really find sean and hayes that funny either. ive been trolling you all by listening to hundreds of hours of their content. and it WORKED

• Like 12

scoop troop get out your pens: sean and hayes have been pissing all over you for the last 2.5 yrs.

• Like 10

who am i donald trump? haha jk can you even imagine

• Like 9

"Have you seen The Big Short?"

"You mean Marty? Is that what you call Marty?"

whatta good joke. now, I am going to take a vow of silence until the next week of episode

• Like 12

Sign in to follow this