🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 14 (EvRobert's Pick)

Markey Mark was a member of NKOTB for a year (or maybe less). I'm not sure why he was kicked out (probably because he was too awesome).

Joey Fatone makes me laugh. I listened to him on an episode of Tell 'Em Steve-Dave that just made me giggle.

I make extra scratch as a wedding DJ. Everybody tends to get a better response then most N'Sync stuff on the dance floor.

Marky Mark is acceptable

The rest of that is ???

Joey Fatone is a great member but not the best and Everybody is a great song but not better than EVERYTHING NSYNC DID SORRY THIS IS JUST WRONG

Pop exists therefore that is ??? worthy

• Like 3

britney-vs-christina_510.jpg?w=510

Xtina initially, but I have more Brit-Brit songs.

• Like 4

Marky Mark's mom didn't let him be in NKOTB because he was younger than all the rest and she was worried about him flunking out of school.

yeah that's a likely excuse. It was probably because Donnie whined that Mark would upstage him.

"Moooooom, Mark is gonna take my band away from me"

"Don't worry Donnie, I'll make sure that doesn't happen. Now Mark, we know you are too young to do this. Those girls and drugs will eat you alive."

• Like 4

Joey is pretty cool. A former boss of mine met him in a bar and said he was really nice. Also, I saw him at Islands of Adventure once. Me and my girlfriend at the time ended up walking behind him after a ride and a couple of kids felt the need to heckle him. Ever since, I've had a soft spot for him. Homeboy was just trying to take in a couple coasters, he didn't need that.

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Christina's a way better singer but Britney is a way better performer. I always found their early trading on schoolgirl fetishes pretty gross though, and then their inevitable over-correction into 'Dirrty' was a bit much as well.

Britney definitely has the staying power though.

• Like 7

I think N'Sync made better ALBUMS but I still stand by that Everybody is a better song. I will FIGHT (no I won't, mainly because it will end up with me curled up in a fetal postion crying while Taylor Anne beats me up)

• Like 8

Christina is a better SINGER

Brittney is a better PERFORMER

• Like 5

Christina's a way better singer but Britney is a way better performer. I always found their early trading on schoolgirl fetishes pretty gross though, and then their inevitable over-correction into 'Dirrty' was a bit much as well.

Britney definitely has the staying power though.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

• Like 6

I liked both, but probably listened to and owned more Britney albums.

Christina is a better singer (duh) and do love her voice..

But I gotta go Britney

• Like 6

My favorite is Ginger, duh.

Ginger

Scary

Sporty

Baby

Posh

This is why I love you guys. When I was at university I was the only one who liked Ginger. I felt so... alone

• Like 5

Ginger

Posh

Sporty

Scary

Baby

and yes Spice Girls beats all

• Like 5

Controversial, but...

Geri

Baby

Sporty

Scary

Posh

Ginger

Posh

Sporty

Scary

Baby

and yes Spice Girls beats all

So we're not EXACT twinsies then. This question is usually the ultimate litmus test...

Although looking back over it, it's just a matter of the reversa of Baby and Posh. What does THAT tell us?

tumblr_mbz30qlvL41qzypn8o1_r3_500.gif

• Like 6

FWIW, my tastes run weird.

Like I prefer Run to DMC

Vanilla Ice to MC Hammer

Megadeth over Metallica

Shook Me All Night Long over Back in Black

Sherbert over ice cream

Pie over cake

• Like 2

So we're not EXACT twinsies then. This question is usually the ultimate litmus test...

Although looking back over it, it's just a matter of the reversa of Baby and Posh. What does THAT tell us?

I have to go with Cameron h on this one.

ETA: It's getting harder to tell everyone apart. I thought you were referring to someone else.

• Like 4

Britney overall but Genie in a Bottle was my jam for a while.

Best spice girl was Posh. I see that I'm in minority with that one, but I loved her. I just thought she was so cool.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Best Spice Girl...GO

Geri because she shares my birthday and was Chev Chelios' mom.

• Like 5