🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 14 (EvRobert's Pick)

Britney overall but Genie in a Bottle was my jam for a while.

Best spice girl was Posh. I see that I'm in minority with that one, but I loved her. I just thought she was so cool.

giphy.gif

Is Emma grabbing Victoria's boobs?

• Like 5

Although looking back over it, it's just a matter of the reversa of Baby and Posh. What does THAT tell us?

For me, it was the same problem with the schoolgirl fetish with Brittney and Christina that I had a problem with Baby.

Also those damn platform shoes she wold wear. Geri cold pull them off, but having Ginger AND Baby wear them was too much and it didn't really seem to fit the "persona" of Baby.

• Like 4

Is Emma grabbing Victoria's boobs?

No Geri is.

• Like 5

No Geri is.

Then there's another reason Geri is my favorite. :wub:

• Like 3

Oh man I'm sad I missed out on all this great music debate. If you'll indulge me here are my late answers.

NKOTB - I have an older sister so I had to hear them non-stop growing up. Favourite member was Joey. I guess because he was my sisters favourite he was mine too.

NSYNC vs BSB - This in junior high for me all over again. A girl I had a crush on was obsessed with BSB and when I asked her out said she was saving herself for Nick Carter so F them and their music. NSYNC all the way. I would also go with Lance, although in the years after I've come to like Joey just because he seems like a nice guy.

Britney vs Xtina - Neither of them do anything for me. I can think of two Xtina songs and a dozen Britney ones so I guess Britney,

Spice Girls - Ginger. If I had to rank them... Ginger, Sporty, Baby, Posh, Scary.

• Like 4

I just want to be upfront here. I've been carefully recording all of your answers to these very important questions and silently judging you all. I also want you to know, a few of you are no longer my friends, and one of you is now my archnemesis...

• Like 7

I just want to be upfront here. I've been carefully recording all of your answers to these very important questions and silently judging you all. I also want you to know, a few of you are no longer my friends, and one of you is now my archnemesis...

We all know who that is.

It's tom

• Like 5

Well we know it can't be EvRobert or CakeBug seeing as they see to be in tandem.

• Like 5

Okay, for the next battle let's see where you stand on 90s Brit Pop

blur-vs-oasis-752x501.jpg

• Like 6

I can't answer Oasis or Blur. I love them both too much.

• Like 4

I can't answer Oasis or Blur. I love them both too much.

You must pick!

• Like 3

You must pick!

Okay...Then Oasis. I feel like they have better whole albums. That being said, I feel like Blur is more satisfying on an artistic level, and unlike Oasis, is capable of ending a song.

Regardless, I will follow both Noel and Damon until forever. Liam can go ahead and retire, though, as far as I'm concerned (although, his new single is surprisingly not terrible)

• Like 5

Since we're asking rhetorical questions about nineties pop stars: which Wahlberg would you least like to be stuck in an elevator with?

• Like 3

Since we're asking rhetorical questions about nineties pop stars: which Wahlberg would you least like to be stuck in an elevator with?

So Donnie vs Mark? Are there other Wahlbergs that I'm leaving out?

• Like 3

Dan Van Kirk

• Like 6

Also for those who want to compare, YouTube has the Hallmark Hall of Fame telecast, 1 hour version of The Fantasticks with Ricardo Montleban.

It's scratchy in spots and I'm pretty sure was a filmed on stage version but it might help.

I'll also share a story of doing this show in the mid 90s with a Christian rock star.

• Like 2

Oasis... and I dislike Mark Wahlberg so I'd take being stuck with any other Wahlberg in an elevator.

• Like 6

I choose this Wahlberg:

https://www.liveleak...=05a_1366339453

Say "Hi" to your mother for me.

I spent much of high school listening to Korn (Uuuuugh), NIN, and Rob Zombie, so I think you can all surmise where my opinion on Spice Girls and the various boy bands are. HOWEVER, when I first saw the BSB video for "Everybody," I just kind of thought, "soooo... pop music is embracing horror movies now? Cool I guess." So I always had sort of a soft spot for them.

Scary stuff, guys

I also thought, being a 14-year-old dumb-dumb, they were yet another band I hadn't heard of and that I was supposed to like them because of the frequent references to how they were "back," even though they were brand new. I WAS A DISAFFECTED YOUTH IS WHAT I AM SAYING. *puts on black t-shirt and listens to The Downward Spiral*

• Like 7

I wouldn't be stuck with a Whalberg. They would be stuck with me.

• Like 6

I feel like I should answer my question. When it comes to Blur vs Oasis I pick.... Pulp!

• Like 6