๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics vol 1 Burlesque

This movie might be better if Christina's character wasn't so goddamn annoying. How hard would it be to make her less whiny

• Like 2

I gotta say that I really like the idea of rabb.it but having my computer plugged in to my tv (so I'm

Not antisocial) means I can't join in the chat. And all the chat is on rabb.it not here. We'll have to figure out the growing pains...

• Like 3

I gotta say that I really like the idea of rabb.it but having my computer plugged in to my tv (so I'm

Not antisocial) means I can't join in the chat. And all the chat is on rabb.it not here. We'll have to figure out the growing pains...

ย 

Yeah, I guess it's easier there since it's instant. But as long as we watch together. We'll work it out :)

ย 

Yeah I feel a little silly knowing that everyone is over there. Plus I know I'm behind because of my commercial breaks but I'll get it together for next time

• Like 2

ย 

ย 

Yeah I feel a little silly knowing that everyone is over there. Plus I know I'm behind because of my commercial breaks but I'll get it together for next time

ย 

Don't feel silly. It wasn't the plan, but we should all still have stuff to talk about

• Like 1

We'll be posting more interesting things here though after the movie, I think.

• Like 2

We'll be posting more interesting things here though after the movie, I think.

ย 

Yeah, I really feel we'll have plenty to talk about still.

I feel like this romance is like pseudo Stockholm. He only likes her because she always around all the damn time

• Like 3

Omg you don't just wear Louboutins around!

• Like 3

Is David Walton the DJ at this wedding?

ย 

Edit: I'm so far behind

• Like 1

I would watch an entire movie of David Walton and Stanley Tucci's relationship

• Like 1

I would watch an entire movie of David Walton and Stanley Tucci's relationship

That was the only believable relationship the entire movie.

• Like 4

That was the only believable relationship the entire movie.

Tucci and Cher had more chemistry than any other cast member combination

• Like 4

I just want to say it was a lot of fun you guys. I hope everyone else enjoyed and I look forward to your thoughts in the evening if I'm not to tipsy from too much beer.

• Like 4

Now that we know Kbell can sing (because of Frozen) I'm a little disappointed she never had a solo in this, ever. She kept sounding like she wanted to sing but Cher told her no

• Like 5

I just want to say it was a lot of fun you guys. I hope everyone else enjoyed and I look forward to your thoughts in the evening if I'm not to tipsy from too much beer.

ย 

Thank you!!! I can now cross this out permanently from my "things to NOT do/movies to NOT watch" list

ย 

Now that we know Kbell can sing (because of Frozen) I'm a little disappointed she never had a solo in this, ever. She kept sounding like she wanted to sing but Cher told her no

ย 

Too many characters and a bunch got the short end of the cookie box ;) #sorry #notsorry

• Like 4

I think you and Taylor Anne will have a lot to talk about.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this