🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 49 Preview (Polly Darton's 2nd Pick)

5 hours ago, WatchOutForSnakes said:

BTW, the better of the Jimmy Stewart Christmas Movies is easily The Shop Around the Corner. Love, love, LOVE that one. 

Although The Shop Around the Corner is indeed a fantastic movie, I think It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite Jimmy Stewart movie and my favorite Jimmy Stewart performance. It really hits my Golden Ratio of being a 90% dark parade of human misery with a 10% juicy center of hope and optimism. At least I would never say I like any Stewart movie of performance better than It's A Wonderful Life.

ANYWAY, Meet Me in St. Louis is one of those Landmark Films that I have never seen, so I am excited for this one!

• Like 5

Polly, I'm so into the idea of a rabbit screening! I should be free this Sunday if that's when you're planning!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, The_Triple_Lindy said:

I've been so busy lately that I've barely had time to keep up with HDTGM, let alone Musical Mondays, but I'll tag in for this even though it's waaaaaay too early for the holidays. My wife [Borat voice] loves this movie but I've never seen it. She'll be floored when I tell her I want to watch it. 

ImmediateUncommonIndianelephant-size_res

• Like 4

2 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

Polly, I'm so into the idea of a rabbit screening! I should be free this Sunday if that's when you're planning!

I'm into that too! 

I've heard of this movie and literally know nothing about it. I'd love to watch it, hopefully I have time! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

28 minutes ago, SaraK said:

I'm into that too! 

I've heard of this movie and literally know nothing about it. I'd love to watch it, hopefully I have time! 

Yes! I’m totally into it. My kid goes to bed around 8 pm EST, so we could do it anytime after that... maybe 9 pm? 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, PollyDarton said:

Yes! I’m totally into it. My kid goes to bed around 8 pm EST, so we could do it anytime after that... maybe 9 pm? 

I'm also into this idea. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PollyDarton said:

I could probably do 9pm.

• Like 2

Ok - it's a date guys!

This Sunday, 9pm EST we will Rabbit Meet Me In St Louis.

I will post a link on this thread. All are welcome!

• Like 7

On 10/2/2018 at 7:57 PM, PollyDarton said:

Ok - it's a date guys!

This Sunday, 9pm EST we will Rabbit Meet Me In St Louis.

I will post a link on this thread. All are welcome!

Me too?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-dZqMoaXzHobWMiK5hW-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just a reminder that the trolly ride to the worlds fair site leave at 9pm EST. Don’t forget your ribbons and high button boots. 

• Like 2

I can't make it tonight, but I did just finish the movie!  Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PollyDarton said:

Just a reminder that the trolly ride to the worlds fair site leave at 9pm EST. Don’t forget your ribbons and high button boots. 

I’m sorry I won’t be there. I’m about halfway through, though. I’m looking forward to tomorrow :) 

• Like 2