🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
cyrus

Episode 60 — Dale! Dale! Dale!

If there was a university that specialized in being hilarious and cool on podcasts, Erinn Hayes would graduate cum laude! Childrens Hospital's Dr. Lola Spratt makes a house call this week to hear what's charting in country music, find out what movies are making an impression, and play a challenging round of Chart Piñata. She's got celebrity bridge connections, a mother's perspective on cinema, and an impressive bank of comedy credits so it would behoove you to give it a listen!

fun episode. Zombie song was great. don't know where all these new tracks are coming from but i love it. go Howard!

no bonus chart this week?

No Bonus chart? If there is a Who Charted? without a refrence to a big oaf that played center for the Portland Trailblazers from a former Soviet state, does it count? do we know who in fact charted then?

My PMS x (Howard's hypothetical questions + Chart Roulette/Pinata) = mini break.

Wow, you people were listening to the bonus chart!

We won't be doing bonus charts anymore. Sorry you guys.

But I think Who Charted fanatics will be most pleased in the next coming weeks.

I'm transferring to App (Appalachian State University) in the fall. Should I still go through with it and just change my major to country music or bail for another school? Only the wisdom of Dragon Boy suede can keep me from destroying my life!

"...most pleased in the next coming weeks."...Ay? I'm hoping this means there will finally be real tangible Kulap Knee-High-Socks™

There is "ghost country"! Sort of...

There's an awesome alt-country band, The Handsome Family, out of New Mexico. They sing songs about, amongst other things, ghosts & alien abductions! Here's a song about seeing a ghost at the airport:

Great episode by the way! This is always true, though.

Love the show. This is my first post. I don't know why I felt compelled to register just to bring this up, but...

Did anyone else have some difficulty distinguishing between Erinn's voice and Kulap's? I could always figure it out eventually, but, when either one started talking, it took me a couple of seconds to figure out who it was.

yeah i'm gonna miss the bonus chart. whenever i didn't want an episode to end, i always knew i had the bonus chart to fall back on. RIP bonus chart :(

Longer show? more shows? The chart goose is going to see his shadow and so 2 weeks less of non-summah?

Who has 2 thumbs and let one loose to Kulap in a tight tee?............

Anyone else hoping Contraband stays in the charts so we can hear more of Howard's Wahlberg impression?

Okay there has to be at least one other Country listener out there who noticed that the song that was played for "Let It Rain" was totally not that song...

But as established on all episodes with Country charts, no one actually likes it. So whatever. :P

I unabashedly love Country music for reasons I cannot explain. Probably because I've been listening to it all my life and it's so familiar. I can leave the country station on for hours without even noticing. I totally agree that most of the time the lyrics are incredibly stupid, but a lot of the guys (Billy Currington, Blake Shelton, Josh Turner) have really sexy voices and I'll listen to them sing anything.

But all my country ramblings aside, great episode! I really love the zombie song. Nice work Howie

I would totally have listened to the bonus charts if they were on iTunes. I just never think to listen to them when I'm at my computer.

10/10 for this episode. I haven't watched much Children's Hospital so I didn't really know who Erin Hayes was until I heard this but she totally won me over with her hilariousness.

Sign in to follow this