🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 98 Preview (Grudlian's Pick)

I just spoke to @JammerLea, and she said she was really busy with work this week and would like to swap with the next person on the schedule--which looks like @grudlian.! Have you got one for us Grud-Grud?

This is a movie that I think a lot of us have seen. I think it's come up a occasionally but a glance through Letterboxd does have a lot of checks for it. So, I feel the need to rectify that.

Spoiler

We're watching Stop Making Sense.
image.png.c3c272ce4617346367a2779ad07448bc.png
This is available free on Pluto TV and Tubi with commercials. It's on Youtube without commercials. Basically, there are a ton of ways to see this for free. Or, just buy it on Amazon or whatever.

• Like 4

FINALLY! I've been wanting to watch this for YEARS! I've just never made the time.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

icwwHhe.gif

I have been working from home and barely left my house since March. So, technically true.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cameron H. said:

FINALLY! I've been wanting to watch this for YEARS! I've just never made the time.

It's been on my Musical Mondays shortlist forever and then I'd always have some last minute other choice. I basically was mentally prepared to do it once then Cam Bert picked True Stories. It felt a bit too similar even if our picks were probably a month apart.

• Like 2

Good timing with RU Talking Talking Heads To My Talking Head podcast just starting!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grudlian. said:

So, I feel the need to rectify that.

NO MORE NON-CHECKS ON THIS

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Seconded.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, grudlian. said:

This is a movie that I think a lot of us have seen. I think it's come up a occasionally but a glance through Letterboxd does have a lot of checks for it. So, I feel the need to rectify that.

Reveal hidden contents

We're watching Stop Making Sense.
image.png.c3c272ce4617346367a2779ad07448bc.png
This is available free on Pluto TV and Tubi with commercials. It's on Youtube without commercials. Basically, there are a ton of ways to see this for free. Or, just buy it on Amazon or whatever.

As the man that suggested True Stories, I am 1000% in approval of this!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Good timing with RU Talking Talking Heads To My Talking Head podcast just starting!

I think it's a subconscious influence on this choice. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, grudlian. said:

It's been on my Musical Mondays shortlist forever and then I'd always have some last minute other choice. I basically was mentally prepared to do it once then Cam Bert picked True Stories. It felt a bit too similar even if our picks were probably a month apart.

Great choice! Was also one of the movies I was tempted to pick for my last choices.

• Like 1