🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 64 — Listeners, Our Close Friends

I felt a little better after Sean and Hayes made fun of Chanson for like 10 minutes

• Like 4

5 minutes in:

"This will probably be the only call-in episode we do until next christmas"

:(

They'll do another one I bet. They love us. I could hear the joy in their voices as they berated Chanson, and got frustrated with me for wanting them to say I keep them relevant with my cool Christmas music, and yelled in horror at the voices of 7-8 20-something men, and especially when Sean said "Yeah, no fucking shit, dude!" They enjoyed this as much as we did. I bet they are thinking about us right now as they sip their cocktails in Tulum or Cancun or some other Mexican beach. Demi Moore just walked by with a few of her kids and waved hi to Sean and Hayes, but they didn't even notice because they were daydreaming about hanging out with us. Demi feels snubbed, but it wouldn't be the first time that S+H ignored Demi.

• Like 6

I'll be Chanson.

You'll wish you hadn't done that. Just a hunch.

• Like 3

They should really do another one because I really enjoyed listening and I tried to call but then I really had to go to work so I didn't get on the show but if u really think about it they should just do another one rly soon so I can be on the show now I'm not really joking I'm rly serious. :) I'll be rly funny I got so much prepped meat.

• Like 7

Michael Bay of Pigs I love you and not a day goes by when I don't think about your posts where you make the goggles to the Cyclops guy or hit your dog with rolled-up magazines. You would be an A+ top caller.

• Like 11

PS - Andy, I almost completely forgot where should I wire that $50,000 for letting my call through?

• Like 1

I would just like to say that everybody did a real good job and was very nice and also very funny.

A lot of times we have some of that "mean jokes" Sean and Hayes were talking about, and sometimes even anti-humor. But let me just strip all artifice away and say that this group is seriously the coolest, and this show is, no joke, one of my favorite things in the world. Your posts always brighten my day and you sound like cool people with nice voices judging by the show.

EDIT: I also agree with Mrs. Mortensen that I'm a believer in call-in shows now. I was never a big fan of them on RSS, but they work better here because being mean to people is funny.

• Like 8

Hey Joe, I think me saying "What up what up?" when I called in seems worthy of a point or two.

Pandering will get you nowhere. +3 points

• Like 3

Brian - Your disdain for Boston's history was not nice nor smart

I agree. I've attempted to right my anti-intellectual wrongs. I hope to be awarded points by Joe McHardwick.

6kT2sHy.jpg78dW2kE.jpg

• Like 9

Feel like I could go Full Chanson after watching that. [Redacted] Cool rant. No regrets.

EDIT: Not a fan of that guy.

• Like 1

hey guys. sidebar: realized I never posted this HH image I made on here.

http://samschillinghyphen.tumblr.com/post/95603047721/illustration-i-made-of-ving-rhames-thanking-sean

http://samschillinghyphen.tumblr.com/post/95603047721/illustration-i-made-of-ving-rhames-thanking-sean

It's from this opening theme bit -

Sean: ...So I stick my finger into his chest...and I'm poking him. And I go, "Ving...Rhames, if the cupcakes are so tasty, why don't YOU eat em!" And I smushed one in his face"

Hayes: And what did he say?

Sean: He thanked me

• Like 10

I can't wait for the next call in ep, I'm gonna blow your fucking dicks off I mean pants off

• Like 4

any future call in eps need to just have all callers on at once for the whole show

• Like 9

Controversial opinion time: the correct order to listen to these podcasts is Episode 64, then Episode 63, or as I like to call it, Episode 63*

• Like 3

I was planning on making a joke about how you all have voices made for silent movies but that's just too wrong guys.

• Like 3

For reference, here's a picture of my nice white cat from when she was a kitten in a little pineapple.

itWqxH7.jpg

Haha from the SA boards "I'm baffled as to why that Chanson guy called in and how gender politics arguments come up so frequently in their forums."

• Like 17

Haha from the SA boards "I'm baffled as to why that Chanson guy called in and how gender politics arguments come up so frequently in their forums."

They seem like self-righteous assholes. Which is something people have said about myself (correctly), so I would know.

Also, I'm curious to know why they think anyone called in and if they realize that the entire podcast is supposed to be funny or if they think it's actually a serious discussion of serious issues of the day. Which it is. In a way. And do they think Sean paid to have a car full of dog food wait outside of my house to rescue my dog? He did. But I just want to know if they think that actually happened or if they're just running their damn mouths.

PS - Big fan of your cat, btw.

• Like 8

Is it too late for me to try to be popular? I just want everyone to like me like they do Chanson.

http://m.imgur.com/B2eROec

Also, BRRII, who is the fucking man, started this. Not me.

Edit: it could have been someone else actually. I forget. It wasn't me though.

• Like 2

For reference, here's a picture of my nice white cat from when she was a kitten in a little pineapple.

itWqxH7.jpg

This is a damn nice cat.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this