🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 64 — Listeners, Our Close Friends

https://soundcloud.com/xovaleriexo/4-hh-xmas-song

If you like listening to people try to sing louder than a karaoke track, you'll love today's song.

This episode was amazing. Everyone did a great job and, oh boy, Sean and Hayes were incredibly mean to Chanson. They were mean to a lot of you, but Chanson really got it. I wish I'd called in because I'm thinking they would've been nice to me. Anyone thinking Hayes was dreaming I'd call in? Literally dreaming about it, because he likes me so much? Yeah, I think so too.

• Like 15

They were definitely mean. And good luck to me getting a job or passing a background check ever.

However, either Sean and Hayes are just mean guys (highly probable) or they have (profoundly misplaced) confidence in my mental and emotional stability (risky bet) because I don't think everyone would handle all of this abuse as well as I have.

Just a thought.

PS - It's also weird when a bunch of people I don't know at all start jumping on a bandwagon of poking fun at someone they don't know. It's worth thinking about.

• Like 10

This went about as well as you could expect one of these "fan interactions" to go. Sean and Hayes say funny and interesting for a living, you probably don't so they had to make the best of it.

• Like 3

Controversial opinion time: the correct order to listen to these podcasts is Episode 64, then Episode 63, or as I like to call it, Episode 63*

Iknow! It is strange to hear T Middleditch come in at the end when he was on a previous episode. Its like Memento

• Like 3

They were definitely mean. And good luck to me getting a job or passing a background check ever.

However, either Sean and Hayes are just mean guys (highly probable) or they have (profoundly misplaced) confidence in my mental and emotional stability (risky bet) because I don't think everyone would handle all of this abuse as well as I have.

Just a thought.

PS - It's also weird when a bunch of people I don't know at all start jumping on a bandwagon of poking fun at someone they don't know. It's worth thinking about.

Did you find your dog? :(

• Like 1

Good news: Chanson's dog actually came to my house to seek refuge. The bad news is he found me to be sort of generic, boring and undistinctive. So he ran away again. Hopefully he can find a nice Anastasia or Bozos.

• Like 4

If I could just pull back the curtain for a sec I actually think Chanson is good and nice, let me just fix this curtain again, take a long walk off a short pier, Chanson.

• Like 5

Good news: Chanson's dog actually came to my house to seek refuge. The bad news is he found me to be sort of generic, boring and undistinctive. So he ran away again. Hopefully he can find a nice Anastasia or Bozos.

I'm very glad you think I'm nice, Jacob C. If Dreidel finds me I vow to send her on a magical supersonic wave to Seattle to be with her best friend Chanson once again.

I'm also very sorry for thinking that Dreidel was a cat before (I'm sure you all noticed I was confused). I guess I don't pay attention to things as well as Hayes, who apparently documents all aspects of our lives on an Excel spreadsheet somewhere.

P.S.

My favorite quote from this 'sode: "Andyyyyyy... sweetiiieeeeee..."

• Like 9

I guess I don't pay attention to things as well as Hayes, who apparently documents all aspects of our lives on an Excel spreadsheet somewhere.

Right?

It really makes me smile how much Hayes knows about everyone on the forum. That Harvard education really gave him a good memory for fan facts.

• Like 7

I'm watching Grown Ups 2 so I can listen to Worst Idea of All Time better. This is a great movie, guys.

Edit: sorry for mentioning another pcast.

• Like 4

Just a thought.

i thought about it since you told me to, and maybe people form opinions based on the posts someone has made

• Like 6

Pandering will get you nowhere. +3 points

Nice. I give one point to greggy and 1 point to Anastasia Vigo Mortensen. And half of my remaining point goes to be split evenly among all those who have zero points. So probably everyone has at least like 2/100ths of a point. And we're all up on The Hoillywood Handbook End of the Year Big Points Leader-board!

Dreidel = 26 points

Joe McGurl = 24 points

Veebs = 4 points

greggy = 1 point

Anastasia Vigo = 1 point

Charlie Murphy-Browns = 1/2 point

Everyone else = .02 of a point

Tim = -99.98 points

• Like 4

Nice. I give one point to greggy and 1 point to Anastasia Vigo Mortensen. And half of my remaining point goes to be split evenly among all those who have zero points. So probably everyone has at least like 2/100ths of a point. And we're all up on The Hoillywood Handbook End of the Year Big Points Leader-board!

Dreidel = 26 points

Joe McGurl = 24 points

Veebs = 4 points

greggy = 1 point

Anastasia Vigo = 1 point

Charlie Murphy-Browns = 1/2 point

Everyone else .02% of a point

Tim = -99.98 points

awesome...still got a chance to pull this one out

• Like 1

The only explanation for the costuming in Grown Ups 2 is that Mr Sandler filmed it on the way to basketball practice.

• Like 2

on the no doubt tip, maybe 'im joe mcgurl" to 'just a girl'?

• Like 3

I'm in need of some POINTS! if someone wants to lend me a few. I won't spend them all in one place.

• Like 4

Hally holidays you honkeys. I'm drunk ND with my dumb irishould family. Love you dummies. Be goos. Litwn to veebs. I'll be back after I'm done with family shit in the durty durty.

• Like 8

I'd toss British Andrew at least a few points for his shark tale joke alone.

• Like 3

Hally holidays you honkeys. I'm drunk ND with my dumb irishould family. Love you dummies. Be goos. Litwn to veebs. I'll be back after I'm done with family shit in the durty durty.

This is amazing.

• Like 3

I will gladly take points for my hilarious Shark Tale joke. Also it is Christmas Day here technically so Happy Christmas (or Diwali or Hannukah Matata or whatever).

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this