🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 64 — Listeners, Our Close Friends

I listened to the episode today, and I am pretty delirious so take this with a grain of salt, but you all seemed funny and nice and interesting. I am staying in a tiny house with 14 of my closest family members for the holiday, and we 13/15ths of us are having some serious rotavirus. You made it sound very scientific and interesting, BRUCE, but it seems to me like it is mostly just vomiting and shitting all over the place.

Edit:Bruce, if you didn't actually make any statements promoting rotavirus, I apologize. I'm pretty delirious, so take this with a grain of salt, but you seem funny and smart and interesting.

• Like 3

Happy Christmas to everyone on the forums!

I know that we're always joshing around and doing bits, but I honestly do love you guys and you've almost grown into a sort of family to me, you know?

Right I've gotta go and make a present for my cat (like a new toy make from cardboard or something) becoz I totally forgot and my sister always makes a fuss about it...

• Like 5

I think I was the first person to start using D to mean Dad (does anyone know of an earlier usage?), and I feel this entitles me to some POINTS.

The Romans occasionally used 'P' as an abbreviation for 'pater' in inscriptions. Not to take away from your use of 'D', but it seems to have roots in history.

• Like 7

'tis the season to give points to everybody's daddy and mommy. do this with presents and hugs and helping with dinner. mommy and papa need the points

• Like 5

it's official, joe wins christmas with his latest facebook post "It's Christmas Eve, not Christmas Steve."

if i could give points, i'd give em all.

• Like 4

Hally holidays you honkeys. I'm drunk ND with my dumb irishould family. Love you dummies. Be goos. Litwn to veebs. I'll be back after I'm done with family shit in the durty durty.

This is what this forum is all about and what you should all aspire to.

PS - Nicolas Rage, your picture both scares and delights me.

• Like 5

Nice. I give one point to greggy and 1 point to Anastasia Vigo Mortensen. And half of my remaining point goes to be split evenly among all those who have zero points. So probably everyone has at least like 2/100ths of a point. And we're all up on The Hoillywood Handbook End of the Year Big Points Leader-board!

Dreidel = 26 points

Joe McGurl = 24 points

Veebs = 4 points

greggy = 1 point

Anastasia Vigo = 1 point

Charlie Murphy-Browns = 1/2 point

Everyone else .02% of a point

Tim = -99.98 points

Awwww thanks. The best xmas gift I've received yet.

The only reason i'm on these frickin' boards is 'cause my new tinder prof pics crashed the main frame.

I’m not flying home ‘til tomorrow and my boss has my back on the night shift for tonight SO SURPRISE!!! HERE I AM!!! BACK ON THE FORUMSS LIKE A GOOD BOY!!!!

It smells like ‘bounce that ass’ at my desk and that’s ‘cause I stepped in dog shit. I rlly did tho, and didn’t realize it. Like I started smelling my clothes and all my stuff before I figured it out. I’ll attach a photo.

I don’t need any points to know how many funny good jokes I’ve made on here, and I think such a strong showing of confidence entitles me to some points.

2gy2g60.jpg

• Like 8

PS

VEEBS totally loved the song about Sean’s FB page but I was RLLY hoping you’d mention something about the sweat garage. The sweat garage is a gold mine. Also, I’ll bet HAYES is totally kicking himself for having us all on limited profile because guess what Hayes??? You didn get a totally awesome billy joel song about ur potteri skills – THAT IS IF YOU EVEN HAVE ANY POTTERI SKILLS!! We wouldn know buddy. All we know is that I drew your profile pic with my own two hands and that you posted an article about ur brother a while back.

• Like 3

While we’re on the topic of facebook stati, here’s another PS for yuz…

Thelonious Junk is “in a relationship”

Looks like our advice really payed off.

Michael Breezewood seemed to be the only one to notice so I figured I’d blast it.

Also showed up to work a lil knackered off some ales, right ANDREW!?!?!?!

• Like 3

Thelonious Junk is “in a relationship"

Holy shit. Amazing underdog story. Where has Junk been besides entering a bliss miss?

Wait, and what about Game of Scones?

Merry Xmas everybody. My relationship status changed to engaged. It was a whole thing. She actually got down on one knee. Then her other one. That was way after I proposed. ;) right guys?

Love you, Sean. Love you, Hayes. Love all the posters (cat hanging from ceiling, john cash super finger, Jimmy Hydrox with weed smoke, THE DUDE, cute girl Almost Famous shades (for you Sean), Einstein tongue...). But really everyone who posts here is my favorite people. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good FRIGHT!

• Like 10

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BOOKHEADS. You're all on my Nice List. Do yourself a favor and mix some eggnog and Kraken together. Gotta use up those regrets real quick since they don't roll over into the New Year.

rAuI4i4.png

Also, since I missed Thanksgiving.

1DbGAau.png

• Like 13

PS VEEBS totally loved the song about Sean’s FB page but I was RLLY hoping you’d mention something about the sweat garage. The sweat garage is a gold mine. Also, I’ll bet HAYES is totally kicking himself for having us all on limited profile because guess what Hayes??? You didn get a totally awesome billy joel song about ur potteri skills – THAT IS IF YOU EVEN HAVE ANY POTTERI SKILLS!! We wouldn know buddy. All we know is that I drew your profile pic with my own two hands and that you posted an article about ur brother a while back.

Trust me, Show, I tried to fit Sweat Garage in there. It just wasn't happening.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas everyone! You are all lovely people and I hope you have a great day today with lots of eating and relaxing and friends and family and cats (and/or dogs [well, just pets in general because I don't want people with hamsters or snakes to feel left out]) and warmth and fun and crying because of how much love you feel and maybe a little walking after you eat because health is important and cuddling and cocoa and singing and fireplaces and presents and remembering how wonderful you all are.

PS - VB, great songs. You are a very talented parody songstress.

• Like 4

Well I have some great news, my Christmas wish came true! I got the hottest, freshest scoop on the new film titled "The Interviewer". My secret source, Jonathan, says Sony got in a bit of trouble with Katie Couric for how they portrayed her in the film. She supposedly broke into Sony's HQ and stole a bunch of office supplies and now the government is trying to kill her or something. Hope this scoop reaches you well, merry Christmas friends!

• Like 1

I will gladly take points for my hilarious Shark Tale joke. Also it is Christmas Day here technically so Happy Christmas (or Diwali or Hannukah Matata or whatever).

You forgot Kwanzaa, racist.

• Like 2

https://soundcloud.com/xovaleriexo/6-hh-xmas-song

Merry Xmas, Xmasheads.

I also made a very special video about my creative process. The first video I attempted included me being incredibly pretentious while doing a very convincing English accent, but this video ended up feeling mostly genuine. It's sometimes difficult to tell what I should be embarrassed by and what I should be proud of, so here it is.

• Like 7

Veeby, baby, love the video, but you know what you gotta do now, right?

You gotta show us them Ts. Those sweet tatas.

(tatoos)

• Like 6

Merry Xmas everyone! Thought I would let you know there is a hamburger sandwich show on Travel Channel. Lots and lots of hamburger sandwiches.

Watching The Interview and I can't help seeing the two leads as S+H. We all know which one is which. I wonder if they will explain everything that happened with the movie.

Merry Xmas!

Shoutout to Andy's dad for my Christmas present. You come from good stock, though he gets a little randy about Robin Wright. I guess it runs in the family.

9zvuXNA.png

• Like 6

I haven't read this whole thread so maybe this has been covered.... But holy shit Chanson referred to as the human mosquito just killed me.

Also I paid my hundo bucks daddy wants his pro version

• Like 2

https://soundcloud.c.../6-hh-xmas-song

Merry Xmas, Xmasheads.

I also made a very special video about my creative process. The first video I attempted included me being incredibly pretentious while doing a very convincing English accent, but this video ended up feeling mostly genuine. It's sometimes difficult to tell what I should be embarrassed by and what I should be proud of, so here it is.

This is a great gift. Murray krimmbel! Points for everyone today!

(I'm not saying how much but let's just say that it's more than zero BAYBAY YEAHHHHH SHAGADELIC)

((say that last part like the character Austin Powers from the movie film Austin Powers))

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this