🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 68 — Erin Gibson, Our Close Friend

Edit: Anastasia, I think you just went twice in a row. It's someone else's turn to ask a riddle.

Here's mine: How many people from some dumb country, full of ignorant fat idiots, does it take to have sex in a lightbulb?

At least two I guess. Because can you call it sex when it's just one person?

But more importantly, are you about to wage war against a country of ignorant fat idiots? You sound pretty angry.

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm basically planning my life (when/where I eat dinner and when I leave work) around this Hangout tonight, so it had better be on schedule at 7.

Also my voice is sort of gone, but it's probably OK. Definitely not Greggy levels.

Also, nice into, Durbyfield. I like to imagine the forums are like The Voice, where Established Members get to try to recruit new members to be on their team (And they get half of their likes). JFWIW, I would have hit the "Corker!" button after your very first post.

Please record this one for me too. I have some family stuff going on and I don't want to be a bummer to everyone so I'm going to sit out this time.

Please record this one for me too. I have some family stuff going on and I don't want to be a bummer to everyone so I'm going to sit out this time.

Sorry to hear this, Bruce. I hope things end up ok.

Hang in there, man. If it's any consolation I'm depressed as eff, and am still going to do this and bum people out. So you'd be in good company :P

Why is everyone asking for Provincial Sales Tax to go up to 7%?

I might like to be part of this hangout. Is it considered uncouth to not use a headset or at least earbuds? I've never talked to more than one person with the power of the interweb phones.

• Like 1

i think its ok so long as you dont echo like crazy, we even let mbop do it and he always sounds terrible

you'll have to trust us with your email tho

• Like 3

I have a distinct feeling I'm going to not be able to figure how to work this app

Is anyone else sort of scared that this thread crossed 400 posts? This seemed like a slow week.

I say scared here 'cause I'm thinking there are ghost users making ghost posts. Lordy! Are Sean and Hayes ghost hosts?

• Like 2

At least two I guess. Because can you call it sex when it's just one person?

But more importantly, are you about to wage war against a country of ignorant fat idiots? You sound pretty angry.

Well, I AM a LITTLE angry that you asked two riddles in a row. But other than that, I'm not angry at all. On the contrary, I'm actually trying to prevent an international incident. Follow along with me.

1) I'm trying to build funny joke off a classic concept, BUT...

2) I've been binge watching Sherlock, which...

3)...has made me pretty frickin' smart. I'm a regular Mycroft's dad, which has led me to the following line of reasoning:

a} it is expected to use an embarrassing nationality that everyone scoffs at, like Estonian or Danish or some shit, but...

b} ...this forum is unexpectedly cosmopolitan, and with my luck, I'd make a riddle mocking Australians and the following scenario would play out:

i)Jo McGurl would turn out to be the online persona of Rustle Crow

ii)he would be so incensed by my hilarious but very inflammatory riddle that he would seek me out IRL to fight me

iii)I would kick his butt so hard that Australia would go to war with Louisiana

iv)Dixon would have his foot blown off kicking a land-mine out of the way, saving Drew Brees from a cowardly attack

by Rupert Murtock.

So to save everyone a lot of time and hassle, I anonymized the joke so that everyone could imagine their least favorite nationality, like Welsh or whatever, I don't know. Anyway, your answer of greater than or equal to two is correct.

• Like 1

Aw Bruce, you won't bum us out.. we don't care about your family.

LOL! Hope it's nothing serious! It probably is though!

• Like 6

Hey, who's in charge of tonight's hangout? Just so we know who to get pissed off at later.

• Like 2

Assuming I know how to work this thang, add me at [redacted]. I only have five email accounts so please be careful.

Thanks Joe. I'm new here but love the show.

Flattery will get you somewhere. Somewhere between Sean and Hayes! In a metaphorical sense. That is, they will play metaphore phone with you where Sean tells you a metaphore, then you tell it to Hayes, then he tells it to Sean. Preeeeetty fun.

• Like 1

Thanks Joe. I'm new here but love the show.

I'm a good friend to have in these waters. You're allying with the big dog. Welcome aboard.

picgifs-dogs-5751569.gif

• Like 3

durbeyfield where in Texas do you live? Also cameronobrian if you read this where in Austin do you live??

Top 3 guesses for where cameronobrian lives:

-Clarksville

-Hyde Park

-(Wildcard) Windsor Park

Top 3 guesses for where durbeyfield lives:

-Denton

-El Paso

-(Wildcard) Nacogdoches