🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

Numbers aren't everything guys. Gotta keep this shit tight. Jokes, animal mashemups, overt sincerity or bust.

Are recipes, pet pics and food updates from kittens still OK?

• Like 1

Numbers aren't everything guys. Gotta keep this shit tight. Jokes, animal mashemups, overt sincerity or bust.

I nominate Dixon for Commissioner of the Hollywood Handbook forums. We need someone to clean this place up. Our own Kenesaw Mountain Landis if you will.

I for one am not going to submit any more first draft posts, my like/post ratio is falling like a rock and not in a good way.

• Like 3

Yes, I consider those all overtly sincere.

OK cool because the popcorn gallery link in my signature actually links to a pretty great pancake recipe. For real.

• Like 1

Oh and my cat George had a urinary tract infection and had blood in his pee and was peeing everywhere and my apartment stunk. He's feeling better now though, thanks to a $500 vet visit. Also, I rented a rug doctor and shampooed all the carpets today so it smells nice and fresh again.

• Like 3

If anyone has questions about any of my stand-up regarding this HH episode that I performed on Soundcloud today, I will now open the floor for questions.

• Like 2

My favourite part of the episode is when Sean said he put the cigarette in his butt, and I was like "B.U.M. Equiptment", which was smart because I was trying to name all the Jeans that are funny, and it all came together.

• Like 1

JMonsterface, you've set a precedent. I'm expecting this or maybe one of those maps with the string all over the place.Carries-Wall-of-Crazy-in-Homeland-Season-1.jpg

• Like 10

Sean and Hayes are me. Or I am Sean and Hayes. Something like that. They say so at some point on an episode. It could be on the Reality SHOW show. I don't remember.

• Like 2

Sean and Hayes are me. Or I am Sean and Hayes. Something like that. They say so at some point on an episode. It could be on the Reality SHOW show. I don't remember.

I have said it time and time again. Your segments on the show have had some super good chemistry. If anything I think all three of you are very unique puzzle pieces that even a child could assemble. :)

A tax for new people??? I know some people in politics would argue about that one. I am adjusting my collar and wondering about the heat in this room.

• Like 2

Only one more final until I graduate from college and finally become a big boy!

I'm going to append some comments to the end of this post to adhere to Joe's wonderful guide.

- Anyone else think Greggy and Valerie Bryant are like super cool? Of course you do!

- Joe McGurl is clearly the #1 handsome Boy no matter what anyone says!

- [space reserved to brag should I ever get a Hayes or Sean like]

- The Wolf Den? More like, 'The Not a Very Good Podcast Den'!

- Fuck you, Tim! (not really, you seem pretty cool, sorry Joe)

- How do I get in on the next Hangout?

- And an example of my photoshop expertise. Watch your back Dixon!

tQfk3io.png

That's enough pandering for tonight, have a pleasant evening

• Like 9

Sorry to hear about George's UTI, AD. I've had a few cats that have had this problem. It's rough and very painful. Poor lil kitty. Is he on special food for life now?

• Like 3

Great news: we got a really good episode today, guys

Great news, pt 2: I am drunk

PS All new people are Joe, come on

• Like 10

75 ep

Loved this epi. It was like a Tony Scott picture.

I had the repo men who were taking ownership of my neighbor's old gross Porsches lend a hand in rearranging the rock stacks in the garden maze at the house on the bluff and those roughnecks had a real laugh bout how Memento is actually dumb and is not smart.

They said Insomnia has a dvd feature that lets you watch the film in order that the scenes were shot. We ate raw tomatillos and laughed. What is DVDs?

Favstar moments -

( Would cast Fassbender as both boys)

Clements, S say "like my skateboard"

letting his youth permeate all aspects of the talk in how Jaskon Lee do his Mumford work. He is blonde and does a very technical skate board trick that only TRU rascals know how.

Young complex judge ripped from the next Grisham novel that men read on Amtrak benches H Davenport guides the proceedings with a "You should stay on the theme…". He is blonde and looks off into the invisible distant.

Shelby hits us up with a quick scoop on how quirky nerdy show runners welcome the new young lady to the staff. He played a 'tuff gong' centric teen on XFiles show about aliens everybody. Shelby seems less bout it bout it regarding the youth vote.

• Like 7