🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 89 — Erin Whitehead, Our Close Friend

I haven't listened yet, so I won't post any comments.

• Like 4

It really is a shame about Joe McGurl's untimely death, seeing as Sean is doing a blatant impression of him in this episode that he'll never get to hear.

• Like 4

It really is a shame about Joe McGurl's untimely death, seeing as Sean is doing a blatant impression of him in this episode that he'll never get to hear.

Hey dude, congrats on the pro version!

• Like 2

Aren't they generally an hour, and occasionally even less?

• Like 3

I haven't listened to this episode yet, but I will, then I'll tell everyone what they should think about it.

• Like 3

Oooh boy, Brett, really sorry to hear about your derriére becoming derrihairy again. And to you, Sean and Hayes, for seeing all your hard work go to waste. True story, that song Kelly Clarkston sang - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - was about this exact situation. She tried using Harry's Razors on a certain celebrity's hirsute behind, and man did it backfire. Who's this celebrity, you may ask? Well, it's a bit of a secret, but let's just say that the answer will shock you so much you'll get Whiplash. J.K.

• Like 9

Hey dude, congrats on the pro version!

Oh that old thing? Big shots like me, we hear that and think "that's all I'm getting out of this? In that case, I'm out."

(Yeah, that was pretty cool. I feel almost as stoked as you were to Google hangout with Chanson, I imagine.)

• Like 5

Ooph. That women in the workplace segment got me really steamed up. Not like angry but like SO HORNED-Y.

• Like 3

Sean talked a lot about getting off in This episode. Once with when women have jobs men usually have and once when pouring chemicals into food. I don't know. I have no comment on it. I'm just an observer of life.

Very good ep. And now all they need is Stephanie allynne To complete the Quadfecta and finally release the wildest horse.

Also that last part was so cute on both sides

• Like 13

Sean is a lot like an autobot himself. He's got a hard exterior but he's a real softy inside.

• Like 18

WOW, Hayes said there were a lot of popcorn gallery questions about Jurassic World, but there were only two and mine was the first. I feel like I came close to having a question read, very excited!

• Like 9

WOW, so Sean is the least likeable in comedy, huh?

I will titty twist any last man jack 'o' ya

WHO'S OBNOXIOUS NOW???

• Like 10

devscoots - how do you say that in american?

• Like 6

wow took a week off the forums to do a nice road trip to portland, came back, and boom, we get the episode of the week. very fun and funny and feminist.

• Like 4

Just some thoughts on this week's episode. I know you guys were worried:

Sean was very funny

Hayes was very funny

Brett was ok

Erin was very funny

The ads were very funny

The opening segment was very funny

All things considered, very funny.

• Like 13