🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 89 — Erin Whitehead, Our Close Friend

First beep and the key jingle are the LOL moments of the episode for me so far.

I also had a giggle at all the mildly-ethnic accents that the hosts threw on for all the characters today.

• Like 3

I was waiting all weekend for the guys thoughts on Charleston, and I was not disappointed. A beautiful episode, funny and enlightening.

• Like 1

Great ep but since when is Brett so into Peace? I listen to HH to relax, not have some engineer's radical hippy views shoved down my throat.

• Like 3

Hey souprman I just read the Ask the UCB thread and it's pretty funny how no one got that you were doing a bit, not even Besser.

• Like 1

Dear god watchayakan! That's a little too intense for me.

I guess the reference doesn't work if someone doesn't watch True Detective.

wow took a week off the forums to do a nice road trip to portland, came back, and boom, we get the episode of the week. very fun and funny and feminist.

...is the dream of the '90s alive there?

• Like 4

I've been working on my Leonard Cohen impression ever since I saw that new episode of True Detective. If anyone wants to hear it call me after 11:00pm EST. My number is 4128498532.

• Like 7

I finished the episode and it was great. Much laughter was had. Now for a personal story:

I was in Target, and almost bought a box of Fruit by the Foot (I had it in my cart) so I could put it on my wrist with a can lid and take a picture and put it on the forums to be a funny guy. Then I thought, "what am I doing with my life? I'm 32 years old." so I put the Fruit by the Foot back.

However, I did see this. So as a consolation prize, here you go:

IMG_2778_zpsabnn8s5g.jpg

• Like 16

aw sean's final comment about being the least popular guy in comedy made me sad

we'll always love you sean hayes!

• Like 13

Hey souprman I just read the Ask the UCB thread and it's pretty funny how no one got that you were doing a bit, not even Besser.

i love hollywood handbook too! :)

• Like 5

Hey guys today's ep was truly one of the greats.

I would just like to let you all know that I am keeping a mental record of who has liked my inaugural first reply and I know some may think "oh who cares that she posted first, it doesn't matter" but just know...

I will remember who hath scorned me.

Thanks and have a great afternoon!

• Like 4

remember the last thread when Joe got the first post? that was sick.

• Like 11

I finished the episode and it was great. Much laughter was had. Now for a personal story:

I was in Target, and almost bought a box of Fruit by the Foot (I had it in my cart) so I could put it on my wrist with a can lid and take a picture and put it on the forums to be a funny guy. Then I thought, "what am I doing with my life? I'm 32 years old." so I put the Fruit by the Foot back.

You're right. its about damn time our snack foods went metric like the rest of the world!

• Like 5

I really enjoyed when Erin admitted that Sean had made her cry.

• Like 13

remember the last thread when Joe got the first post? that was sick.

Souprman is the first on the scorn list

• Like 1

Erin, I love you

Sean and Hayes, you're cool too

Hey Brett, fuck you man

Ennh wrong. 6 syllables in the second line!

• Like 6

lists are kinda Anastasia's thing so I wouldn't, but that's just me.

• Like 4

It's cool. I sort of gave up on lists when they got too popular. I'm a lone wolf.

• Like 14

Ooh I really like the idea of a guy that only posts in Haiku. Disappointing that he fucked it up on the first try. Don't get discouraged Haiku guy. I believe in you!

• Like 4