🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 89 — Erin Whitehead, Our Close Friend

devscoots - how do you say that in american?

I will hurt anyone who gets before me on account of the free market

• Like 5

I will hurt anyone who gets before me on account of the free market

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

yes.

• Like 3

i like how she is casually feminine, y'know enough to get my attention, but doesn't bring up woman stuff so i am neither aroused or threatened.

oh shut up.

• Like 2

5k1LnaI.gif

Hayes is you alright? Do you need to talk to someone about issues and stuff?

• Like 5

hqdefault.jpg

Honlads is gonna be so pissed at you for posting a picture of a potato. You fucked up Brett tbh

• Like 16

Hey Brett, did you know there are more cows and sheep each than people in Ireland? Crazy.

• Like 3

It's so refreshing to hear the boys expose that stupid Cars movie as being a ripoff of Roald Dahl's beloved Chitty Chitty Bang Bang script. We've all been thinking it!

I was also pleasantly shocked that Erin seemed to instantly have a story ready for my "Whats the meanest thing you've done to a parent?" question, but then somewhat unpleasantly shocked that her answer wasn't "Steal their kid, become their new parent, and then fuck them in front of a train."

Thanks Sean and Hayes!

edit- I also wanna say, I for one think you did a great job at being funny Brett! If only you could apply that same level of skill into making the engineer sounds...

• Like 8

A friend of mine was telling me that Mike Tyson would come into the whole foods where he worked and would eat the Korean BBQ with his bare hands at the salad bar. He would just eat it like a bear.

• Like 3

I've listened to about half the episode now. Hayes' story about suing Whole Foods had me loffing my whole butt off.

More to come...

• Like 4

i like how she is casually feminine, y'know enough to get my attention, but doesn't bring up woman stuff so i am neither aroused or threatened.

oh shut up.

The only person allowed to like their own posts is me on Facebook when I make hilarious and edgy comments that cut to the core of the political/religious/military/industrial/commercial/Brony establishments.

• Like 1

you aren't the rillest thing runnin Brink

• Like 7

see there's this legendary forum member. he's the nicest clown you'd ever want to meet. stick around, he may just post here a couple times.

• Like 4

It's so refreshing to hear the boys expose that stupid Cars movie as being a ripoff of Roald Dahl's beloved Chitty Chitty Bang Bang script. We've all been thinking it!

I was also pleasantly shocked that Erin seemed to instantly have a story ready for my "Whats the meanest thing you've done to a parent?" question, but then somewhat unpleasantly shocked that her answer wasn't "Steal their kid, become their new parent, and then fuck them in front of a train."

Thanks Sean and Hayes!

edit- I also wanna say, I for one think you did a great job at being funny Brett! If only you could apply that same level of skill into making the engineer sounds...

Wouldn't a better answer be fuck them in their ass with their wife's head on the front lawn?

• Like 3

A friend of mine was telling me that Mike Tyson would come into the whole foods where he worked and would eat the Korean BBQ with his bare hands at the salad bar. He would just eat it like a bear.

@ A Bear

Why were you doing that and why did you let Mike Tyson copy you?

• Like 8

i only like my own posts when theyre really, rilly good

• Like 23

i learned from the best.

• Like 2

Dear god watchayakan! That's a little too intense for me.

edit- It was a bit and it went over my head. Yikes.

• Like 4

Why were you doing that and why did you let Mike Tyson copy you?

it was in exchange for frozen chicken breasts, by the time i figured out he was an entirely different tyson he had already copped my style and skipped town. fucking bull shit

this first draft of this joke was about tyson ritter from all-american rejects. it wouldn't have been any funnier

• Like 13

great episode, best podcast ive heard all week

• Like 12

Hayes is you alright? Do you need to talk to someone about issues and stuff?

Guys I think hayes is sad lets all chip in a few ducks and buy him like a nice tie or like a funny singing card

• Like 3