🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 89 — Erin Whitehead, Our Close Friend

Somebody insult someone else. I burnt my arm making cookies and I don't want to waste the opportunity to post a picture of it with the caption 'Sick Burn!'

• Like 8

Was real distracted with work today so haven't had time to post here. This episode was real good, the story about Erin and the Wild Horses entering during the Letterman episode was my favorite part. Erin saying she was crying because she thought she was in trouble felt real honest, and Seans ending self deprecating joke made me feel really sad for him.

Jakal Out

• Like 13

Can anyone on this forum do anything right? First the haiku SNAFU and now this? Come on!

• Like 7

Can anyone on this forum do anything right? First the haiku SNAFU and now this? Come on!

I post pretty good sometimes.

• Like 7

post.

We need to stop Chanson tyranny! If we allow this, next people are just gonna start posting nothing at all.

Or even worst, people will start constantly posting pictures their pets.

• Like 5

jeffry parties some

he parties, he bakes cookies

sometimes he gets burned

• Like 8

I can't think of anything funny to post.

How are Hayes and Sean so on all the time?

Respect.

• Like 4

You guys gotta stop posting about Erin crying. That was privileged pro version audio, and if you keep talking about it, the boys are gonna know that I uploaded it to utorrentz. I have a reputation of integrity to keep up around these parts.

• Like 22

I made someone cry once. It was pretty funny.

aww the end of this episode (not the ad) makes me want to give a big hug to erin AND sean. maybe at the same time, if possible. my arms are pretty long but not really long

I really enjoyed when Erin admitted that Sean had made her cry.

Was real distracted with work today so haven't had time to post here. This episode was real good, the story about Erin and the Wild Horses entering during the Letterman episode was my favorite part. Erin saying she was crying because she thought she was in trouble felt real honest, and Seans ending self deprecating joke made me feel really sad for him.

Jakal Out

You guys gotta stop posting about Erin crying. That was privileged pro version audio, and if you keep talking about it, the boys are gonna know that I uploaded it to utorrentz. I have a reputation of integrity to keep up around these parts.

oopsies!

• Like 2

Haikus are easy.

Everybody can do them.

Just don't fuck it up.

• Like 2

Tom Scharpling just gave a huge shout out to HH on The Best Show. Said it's the funniest podcast going.

• Like 11

it'll be on the podcast version tomorrow, somewhere between 2:30:00-2:45:00. I listen to it live so I don't have the exact spot, sorry. It made me very happy to hear, though.

• Like 2

He worked with Hayes last month (inside info from an Entourageathon superfan) and said he absolutely loved him. Great to hear him plugging the pcast!

• Like 16

He worked with Hayes last month (inside info from an Entourageathon superfan) and said he absolutely loved him. Great to hear him plugging the pcast!

Gil me, baby.

• Like 7

greggy

04 Jun 2014

my favorite rapper is Franch Mantegna

^

Got sucked into a wormhole in an old thread. Just wanted to say "HAAAAANNNNHH"

Great work by everyone so far in this thread. Let's keep this momentum going and close the workweek out strong.

• Like 4

I just saw Will Hines perform at the weekend team harold night at ucb and let me just say he is as charming and funny and smart as he is on HH

• Like 8

thats cool to hear durbeyfeld, tom sharpling is a SHARP man with an eye for comedy

• Like 12