🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 95 — Mike Still, Our Close Friend

Do you think Sheff Aulrichman got kickbacks from Big Blowjob on this episode? Because it suuuucked.

In a good way. 5/5 stars.

• Like 5

I never understood why star ratings only go up to 5. You look at the sky on a clear night and you'll see tons of those things.

5 stars!? Try 500!

What do you guys think, should I use this in my standup act ?

• Like 8

That'll be the perfect match to your, "What's the deal with spaceship food?" bit.

• Like 9

anyone notice that the engineers are almost conspicuously silent on the birthday issue?

do you think they're planning a really big, exciting surprise?

do you think maybe they got in over their head, and probably way over budget, and aren't going to have it ready in time?

do you think the Engineer Seminar they claim to be at was supposed to be a party, but now it's just a big empty room with a group of guys having a serious panic attack?

• Like 3

Happy birthday to Sean, my baby boy. You're as good as it gets.

• Like 10

I did a mock-up combining the two suggestions so far...

268HbaD.jpg

• Like 16

I know this is the HH forum but I bit the bullet n posted a plugs song. Everyone should listen and like.

AndyKneis I'm especially looking for your opinion after that amazing job with Sean's bday vid.

• Like 3

Happy bday Sean! I would post that on FB but I think that would be super weird!

• Like 2

Happy Birthday, Sean!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAn3ylKpe7o

We think you're amazing and we hope you have a great day!

Okay AV I was finally able to carve out an hour and a half to watch your whole video. I was blown away by your chameleon-like versatility as a character actor. You were so convincing in your portrayal of each forum member. Nothing short of astounding.

Here are some of my fav moments:

1. VB - Dutch children.

2. Andrew - Real life "jiff".

3. Astek - Chanson motor-boating his D.

4. JoeMcGurl - Strategically located cum-stain on the wall behind him in a nod to one of Sean's fav activities.

5. showshowbro - "Monstah", shark shooting Sean in dick w paintball gun, Slayer Rules.

6. Mean Detective - "That is how they talk".

7. A Bear - "Burtday"

8. Agata - "Mail" (love those references only an old guy like me will get)

9. Honlads - A truly touching story that brought a tear to my eye(s).

10. Marshall Mellow - "We've got a runner".

11. Tim Treese - "...Andy, (Kneis)", "Bizonkers", "Maybe I'll run away...".

12. AV (as self) - Hulk Andrew, "People with tattoos fighting people without tattoos".

13. ADC - Yasmine (Bleeth), GUNS!!!

14. KO'B - The whole damn thing.

15. RanRan - "The Gurl Table"

16. Andy Kneis - "I think I'm the little elephant".

17. burdrulz - Blue painter's tape, "I know now", "Nailed it!"

18. Chanson(s) - absence.

Truly inspired Anastasia. I hope everyone appreciates how hard you must have worked to inhabit their personas so accurately.

• Like 20

268HbaD.jpg

GREAT. Now I'll be genuinely let down if this isn't the t-shirt that ends up in production.

• Like 2

whose apple watch was that going off at 7:42?

• Like 1

It feels like reddit vs the earwolf forums is just another example of technology actually pushing us away from eachother when it's supposed to be bringing us together

• Like 11

This was a geimho once again. I like to hear Sean laugh.

On another note, it's upsetting to me that Earwolf went to reddit for t-shirt design ideas rather than coming to the very devoted HH fanbase in their own forum. We have had entire threads devoted to t-shirt designs. Why would they not at the very least post something in both locations?

Anyway, thank you for tuning in to another episode of Angrystasia Vigo. Please join us next week when I rant about how there aren't enough dicks in sex scenes on TV and in the movies.

I was a major part of getting the ad funded for the Earwolf subreddit. Today, I emailed Lex on behalf of the subreddit because he mentioned something about if we wanted to fund another ad, they would include stretch goals and we wanted to see what he had in mind. He said he was talking to Sean and Hayes about those stretch goals, and randomly threw-in that they were looking for t-shirt designs. I am pretty much as confused as you are because it seems like it would be better to put it here in the forums, but if you could link those designs (or those topics) to the post in the sub, I think that may be helpful to getting some discussion to what designs we all like. The post is currently stickied at the top of /r/Earwolf.

• Like 3

268HbaD.jpg

This is great! Should you post it to the r/earwolf post?

• Like 3

Listened to this episode on the way back from the doctor. They asked if I was anywhere where I was likely to catch tuberculosis and I said no and apparently that was a good answer and we were all p happy about it.

V funny, v good

P.S. I don't know what this /rearwolf thing is but I like the shirts

• Like 8

15 minutes till Wednesday! I have a good feeling about tomorrow! I'm not expecting anything, just really think it's gonna be swell!

PS - Feel kinda betrayed/confused by the t-shirts/reddit situation.

• Like 10

15 minutes till Wednesday! I have a good feeling about tomorrow! I'm not expecting anything, just really think it's gonna be swell!

I'm currently 18 hours into Wednesday and it's been pretty good so far. Will let you know if anything changes.

• Like 11

Great ep! Wednesday going great! What isn't great? Just got done reading the reddit thread and who is slackchat? Has he even purchased the pro version? Why does he get to design the t shirt?

I need to lay down.

• Like 3