🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

I know I haven't talked about the episodes' content that much lately, so I will quickly say that I might listen to this episode a third time before the next one comes out.

I pretty much trust them to take any format with the show at this point, separate or together (in-person or not).

• Like 4

TWB got a pretty massive GET. I'm very excited to listen and would like to congratulate Agata and July and Gabe on all of their success.

Why are congratulating a month lmao

• Like 3

Hey have you guys heard about the kudzu bug? It's a type of stink bug in the family Plataspididae, its scientific name is Megacopta cribraria, and it's been spreading across the southeastern United States since its arrival from China in 2009. I know what you're thinking. "Spunky, isn't it GOOD if a new bug shows up that infests kudzu? Kudzu is a terrible invasive plant in that region, as everyone knows." Well, you aren't wrong about that, my friend, but unfortunately this little fellow reaches such epic outbreak population levels that it can be a nuisance to people (it is a stink bug after all, hahaha), and what's worse is that it also feeds on other economically important legumes such as soybean and possibly alfalfa. Anyway, I just thought that if you didn't already know about the kudzu bug, maybe it's time you learned. Thanks for reading and go suck a fat dick, honkeys! Haha just kidding, you don't have to.

• Like 20

Spunky, isn't it GOOD if a new bug shows up that infests kudzu? Kudzu is a terrible invasive plant in that region, as everyone knows.

EDIT: oh

• Like 19

Hey have you guys heard about the kudzu bug?

Kudzu bugs killed my dad. He was deathly allergic to stinky things. I'm out for blood. How do I kill them? Where can I procure napalm?

UPDATE: Whee'zy I'm gonna need you to meet me with your blowtorch and a motorcycle w/ sidecar.

• Like 10

I know I haven't talked about the episodes' content that much lately, so I will quickly say that I might listen to this episode a third time before the next one comes out.

I pretty much trust them to take any format with the show at this point, separate or together (in-person or not).

Bit of a weird drunk post

• Like 3

everyone excited for a big comedy good time night tonight on netflix? Mulaney special and with Bob and David. I know I am.

Oh. what's that? you guys aren't all nearly in your mid 30s and don't have trouble staying up past 10:30 even on the weekends because 6:30 AM is the equivalent of sleeping in? Well, have fun doing your beer bongs or whatever you kids do. I haven't been this excited for a Friday night in a long time.

• Like 4

everyone excited for a big comedy good time night tonight on netflix? Mulaney special and with Bob and David. I know I am.

Oh. what's that? you guys aren't all nearly in your mid 30s and don't have trouble staying up past 10:30 even on the weekends because 6:30 AM is the equivalent of sleeping in? Well, have fun doing your beer bongs or whatever you kids do. I haven't been this excited for a Friday night in a long time.

SteveH, come over to Slack so we can all dissect every joke and analyze each episode to determine the social and political impacts of the dialogue. Or just chat about our favorite parts

• Like 5

I didn't know what Slack was. I had to google it. oh god

• Like 6

It took me about 7 months to get into but now Spontaneanation might now be favourite Earwolf podcast, PFT's just the best

HH is 5th sorry not sorry

• Like 4

It took me about 7 months to get into but now Spontaneanation might be favourite Earwolf podcast, PFT's just the best

HH is 4th sorry not sorry

Get. Out.

• Like 12

Wait until you have more than 1 kid lmao!!!!

• Like 5

Can someone post the name of that last PCG song? All I remember about it are the vowels

• Like 5

Wait until you have more than 1 kid lmao!!!!

Seriously. When I went from 1 to 2 kids... damn. I could NOT handle it. So thankful that "I brought you into this world, I will take you out" was an acceptable defense in the murder trial.

• Like 11

No, thank you, but that was nice of you to reach out like that.

No problem, anytime. You may not have liked it anyway because I Asked Jeeves, and he said that Google said, "it sucks imao"

• Like 5

Why's 2 kids so much harder than 1, genuine question

• Like 2