🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

More like

Owww, have MERCY! How did you find out my brother was Mick Foley? I thought I kept my identity a secret!!!

• Like 3

"Yes sir, I killed him."

0220592_3709_MC_Tx360.jpg

sorry guys just interrupting with a favorite line from the character Yarp in Hot Fuzz I made this post in my dream last night so I decided to do it irl too maybe you guys will like it more than dream HHers did.

What the heck goes on in that old head of yours*, Ronnie Hog? lol! You are a real wacko but we love you for it.

*I mean, aside from what you just posted.

• Like 7

Maybe it's just me, but for me I feel like Hayes is really phoning it in lately.

Get it? Because he's not trying very hard. #first

• Like 9

morning jam for my homies

ps apologies to Cathy ACKerman

• Like 5

road jam for mikebonetti, name-checks your current locale.

• Like 3

yo a bunch of folks from here are in the /r/earwolf Slack chat, hmu with your email and I'll invite you and we can talk about the bad posts of everyone who isn't in there yet

you know where to find me

• Like 11

What the heck goes on in that old head of yours*, Ronnie Hog? lol! You are a real wacko but we love you for it.

*I mean, aside from what you just posted.

That's exactly what dream Spunky would say! Watch, you'll make a post later about bugs lol you will

• Like 14

I just want to say I'm a huge fan of mikebonetti live-foruming his trip across the country. Some real gonzo forumism

• Like 10

Idk- feels like Hayes has been phoning it in the last couple episodes.

- Cathy Ackerman

This is so embarrassing, but in my defense:

• Like 7

Forum - I present this screenshot to you without further comment.

Capture356_zps9qglsrd1.png

• Like 21

Everybody knows that Bull Gates is a smart man. He started computers, guys!!!

• Like 3

Poor Ryan Miller. I bet he went to college for journalism. A young bright eyed 18 year old dreamer ready to change the world with his reporting.

He got to college and maybe partied a bit too much. Meet a great group of friends and his grades suffered a bit. Couldn't get that scholarship to grad school but that's ok. He said he'd work a few years doing fluff work while he saves up to pay for the masters in journalism. But two years turned to five years which turned to 10.

At first it bothered him but now he's numb to it. Wakes up every morning and starts searching reddit for cute baby sloth videos or picks a tv show to select "16 gifs that show why your roommate knows you best". There's a little part of him deep down that's still screaming. Begging to go report on the Syrian war or expose the bullshit in the TPP.

But the saddest part is most of that is gone and he knows it. He's killing his own brain in the process but it's starting to bother him less and less. "It's ok" he rationalizes, " Middle east reporting is too dangerous anyway, l mean noone ever got kidnapped reporting on chicken nuggets that look like reality tv stars".

Still though that dreamer is still in there. You can see the glint in his eyes every once in a while. Keep calm and chive on Ryan Miller, Chive on.

• Like 10

road jam for mikebonetti, name-checks your current locale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJHcD0kHTGk

I just want to say I'm a huge fan of mikebonetti live-foruming his trip across the country. Some real gonzo forumism

Thanks fellas, you guys are great! Just got to Arizona and boy is my car tired. Would be pretty hard to drive my car if it didn't have tires, right? A nice joke from the road.

• Like 12

Thanks fellas, you guys are great! Just got to Arizona and boy is my car tired. Would be pretty hard to drive my car if it didn't have tires, right? A nice joke from the road.

Arizona here we come, right back where we started from

ARIZONA! ARIZONA! HERE WE COOOOOOOOOOOME!

Call back to last week's thread.

• Like 7

Arizona here we come, right back where we started from

ARIZONA! ARIZONA! HERE WE COOOOOOOOOOOME!

Call back to last week's thread.

Everyone loves call backs

• Like 6

I've posted on forums with no feedback system for so long that I really just "like" when I remember that people do that sort of thing

Can someone post the name of that last PCG song? All I remember about it are the vowels

• Like 5

Ah the forums wont let me post tons of pics! I made my boyfriend a cheesecake for his birthday even though he has been holed up in his mancave since Monday night playing Fallout.

If you guys want to make one here you go.

https://goo.gl/photos/mbTTa455JGgZzKhe9

I can't figure out how to add captions and make it more bloglike but here is the recipe I used.

http://allrecipes.co...ht%20rail%20nav

• Like 6

I liked it.

worth the wait.

this review gets 5/5 chanson's.

• Like 9