🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

You don't gotta explain anything to anyone! God reading that post made me so happy I am an old bitch who doesn't give a flip what anyone thinks any more. You will get here one day <3. I was once like you!!!!

Oh man, I can't wait for that.

I need to get "you don't gotta explain anything to anyone" tattooed on the back of my hand where I will be forced to see it 600 times a day. Muffins, you got some ink and a sterile needle?

• Like 4

I will buy a shirt, whatever it ends up being. I'll wear it, too. No question.

BUT

I really, really hope and pray to our baby overlord Jesus X RedCup that it doesn't have an inside joke catch phrase on it. Maybe it's just me but for me, I really don't want to have to explain my shirt to everyone. A lifetime of trying to explain niche comedy bits to people who don't care and only asked to be polite has left me truly exhausted.

I agree with this. However, if it's a T-shirt that just says Hollywood Handbook, or the "an insider's guide.." notebook logo, we would probably have to explain the shirts anyway. Worst case would be ppl not asking us to explain it because they are taking it literally, and are thinking we are real versions of Hayes and Sean's characters, "Hollywood Handbook, I guess she's into insider knowledge about the industry...OK"

That's why I kind of like the "Speak on That" shirt.

Also, "what up what up" is Sean's phrase, right? So it kind of leaves Hayes out :(/>

• Like 6

What about e: hot dog go to bathroom

Also, how about an official Hollywood handbook for the scoop troop?

• Like 5

Oh man, I can't wait for that.

I need to get "you don't gotta explain anything to anyone" tattooed on the back of my hand where I will be forced to see it 600 times a day. Muffins, you got some ink and a sterile needle?

I've got the end of a guitar string, a pen, a Walkman, a bunch of rubber bands and tape, some wire, and a momentary footswitch that I cobbled together from clothes pins, brass screens, and scraps of plywood. Do you think you could do anything with that?

• Like 4

As a proud owner of a vast collection of unique t-shirts I have to completely disagree with the "dont wanna havta mansplain my shirt etc" opinion. Having a t-shirt someone else doesn't understand is power people. If you see someone with a cool t-shirt how does it make you feel? Small, worthless, out-of-the-loop, AS YOU SHOULD FEEL. If there is a piece of pop culture you are unable to identify YOU HAVE FUCKING FAILED. So bring on the obscure references, shit don't even put the words Hollywood Handbook on the damn thing. Power over all not-knowing idiots people at only $24.95 a pop.

Here's some of my collection-

xCLhfe3.jpg

h1Okflj.jpg

ZBdhJ9y.jpg

l8rurJ6.jpg

OKn8Kim.jpg

Uei9u4j.jpg

sorry not sorry to just pwn you like that.

• Like 18

Alright, that skinned Bob Dylan one is pretty cool.

• Like 6

I'll only buy a Hollywood Handbook shirt if it's a a parody of No Fear shirts

• Like 7

Hey friends,

Haven't heard the ep yet. Will get on that soon hopefully. Excited about scuzz and dom. Also v excited about shirts! I think all the shirts are nice and don't know how to cast my vote!

• Like 6

Andrew,

The art on that one is by Pushead the guy who did a lot of the Misfits and Metallica art. weirdly it's a Drag City Records shirt.

• Like 3

22307949864_3beafa4ac1_z.jpg

OMG! Same shirt, soup!

If we wear it on the same day we'll be twins!

• Like 8

I can't wait until I'm an old bitch.

soup, your shirt(s) sucks

well that didn't take long.

• Like 16

Hey friends,

Haven't heard the ep yet. Will get on that soon hopefully. Excited about scuzz and dom. Also v excited about shirts! I think all the shirts are nice and don't know how to cast my vote!

mikebonetti, what's your excuse? haven't you been spending all day driving? please don't tell me you've been wasting your time exploring other podcasts while on the road

• Like 4

mikebonetti, what's your excuse? haven't you been spending all day driving? please don't tell me you've been wasting your time exploring other podcasts while on the road

Couldn't download the ep this mornin', and you know I can't use up that precious data on streaming, I already got my 90% usage warning. I listened to music instead.

err... I mean, I don't gotta explain anything to anyone!

• Like 7

the game is still installing so I have enough time to say:

Man those girls are awful to Cee Lo in this video. I'm glad he got the last laugh

• Like 6

Man those girls are awful to Cee Lo in this video. I'm glad he got the last laugh

yeah, black penguin man is on top and those hot girls will never get anything interesting in life for free or anything like that

• Like 5

Psh. I'm able to post on the forums AND roam around post-apocalyptia in Fallout 4 with no problem. Could probably drive cross country and listen to podcasts while I did it too. Sorry you people aren't on my lev... fuck, just got GOT by a deathclaw. This was a mistake. This was all a goddamned mistake.

• Like 5