🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 109 — The ScuzzMan Returns

Yes, I'm a girl. Yes, I play video games. Yes, I eat flowers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yes, my skin glows and softly hums when I'm upset. Yes, I am the reincarnated soul of Lawrence Welk. Yes, I bought a bunch of stock in my archenemy's company to become the majority shareholder.

What's your point?

• Like 9

Video games are for nerds

But nerds are cool now so video games are also cool

Keep playing those cool video games guys *thumbs up*

• Like 3

Video games are for nerds

But nerds are cool now so video games are also cool

Keep playing those cool video games guys *thumbs up*

• Like 1

Do you think it's possible that Howl has already jumped the shark?

Capture99_zpszzbudhkq.png

• Like 20

Yes, I bought a bunch of stock in my archenemy's company to become the majority shareholder.

Straight out of the Scuzzman Hot Buisiness textbook.

Which I believe is a bunch of vintage Playboys stapled together.

• Like 6

Now I am realizing I would like the Wolf Cool logo on the T Shirt.

JSGmIvq.jpg

• Like 16

Funny episode, or as I like to say, "Funny ep."

I give this episode 5 HBJS out of 5

On a scale of Weinie D to Full Scuzz, this one gets a "Cool Shane."

HEY MR. WILSSSSOOOOON! IT'S ME DENNIS THE MENACE! - favorite line from my favorite movie happy Wednesday everyone you are all so funny except for the ones who aren't and I think you know who you are so I'm not going to call you out by name especially Andrew and Tim Treese.

#ThankYouVeterans

cGyfOl0.jpg

• Like 18

Pretty stoked for all the love on this ep. Sick spellman party btw.

88 mph, great scott, plutonium, et cetera.

• Like 5

Do you think it's possible that Howl has already jumped the shark?

Capture99_zpszzbudhkq.png

yeah but they also did a clip show about the times people have talked about SNL on WTF so hmm wait that doesn't help the point I was making

• Like 13

i already had all those stories in my Lorne Michaels Spank Bag, but it's still nice to have them collected in an audio file as well.

• Like 5

Was thinking of changing my name to Jennie Garth Brooks or Chanson of the Mask but decided that I'm too iconic and people don't like change and I'm an important.

We all get a great laugh out of Greggy never getting a pro version but I think it's well time he got one or 2 or maybe the elusive 3 because he's nice & funny & too scary (a clown!?!?) like a skellington & he's a friggin nerd who loves fiiiilms.

lol

• Like 14

Just Add Pepper, more like Just Add Attribution. Congrats on the ScuzzBoy question my best friend.

• Like 7

I lost my key to my apartment over a month ago. I can't tell my roommate I lost it and ask her to make a copy because she will get angry and be mean and scary to me. So I've been climbing in the window this whole time which I GUESS is maybe a weird thing to do, but I'm so used to it now that it seems like the normal way to enter a house which is why I just did it in front of my neighbor without a second thought and was wondering why he stopped and stared while I did it. And now the absurdity of this situation is suddenly occurring to me. Maybe I should just do the logical thing and learn how to pick locks in a fast and chill way.

this was a good, relevant post and I'm glad I did it.

• Like 13

Happy now?

Immensely.

Do you take requests on other things to burn?

• Like 11

You know how it gets to be the middle of the day and you're feeling hungry, but also depressed and lazy? If you're anything like me, you think "I could make a sandwich but what's the point. I don't feel like going to all that trouble, and its not like I'll die from skipping lunch one more time and then pigging out on snacks in the middle of the afternoon. Even if I did die, the dogs would eat me and the world would be a better place."

Well today I figured out a little lifehack, and I want to share it with you guys. You already have the ingredients, and the kitchen is only a couple feet away. Just get up and make the sandwich! You'll definitely feel better for it, and you may just be astonished by how little work it is.

Edit: Ashley, definitely learn how to pick locks. It is very, very useful.

Edit: I assume you are a fellow burglar.

• Like 17

Immensely.

Do you take requests on other things to burn?

That torch can get up to 500,000 BTUs and I've got about 1/4 tank of propane. What d'ya got?

• Like 9

pretty not cool with Houston being a big bully and mad at Wheezey cuz now our big day of going around impersonating honlads is ruined.

That torch can get up to 500,000 BTUs and I've got about 1/4 tank of propane. What d'ya got?

Souprman? Might take 600,000 BTUs though. Only one way to find out.

Aside - why do you have a blow torch and where can you get one?

• Like 4

do you have any leftover Halloween decorations? I'd like to see a skellington burn.
  • Like 4