🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 414 - Hollywood Handbook Comedy! (Hollywood Edition)

I don't like how Scott says Hayes and Sean when Sean and Hayes sounds much better and more natural. Shaking my dick head Scott

I've never been sure which way is better, so I tend to revert to "Hayes and Sean" as directed by the theme song. Also Sean and Hayes sounds more like that man.

• Like 6

That was a most magnificelle amuse-buougche!

But I can't wait to get some proper fuckin' food tomorrow, #ImHavinHandbook4Dinner

See ya in a year CBB forums. Robotam Out!

• Like 11

Needed pix of Nice Cody and Sexy Cody

• Like 7

Looks like meats back on the menu boys! Alright alright anyone else ready to show CBB forum how a comment thread is supposed to work? Haha jk guys everyone does great work here and we love you DESPITE our differences.

• Like 12

oh man, when they roasted scott for holding his pen like a cigarette I was literally laughing. I feel kind of bad about it because scott was clearly embarrassed.

If he has such a bad sense of humor i don't even understand why he hosts a comedy podcast, he's just going to get his feelings hurt over and over again.

• Like 14

Shout-out to all my fellow Handbookheads, new and old. The boys straight up kill it on this ep. Rise of HH in full effect.

• Like 12

Shout-out to all my fellow Handbookheads, new and old. The boys straight up kill it on this ep. Rise of HH in full effect.

Soon enough Wolfcool and Calvin n Hobbes will reign supreme.

• Like 8

Hey, everyone, it's me Jeff, one of the most popular and long standing Hollywood Handbook posters. This is a good episode of a pretty good podcast. I hope everyone enjoys it, qand also enjoys the fact that you're stuck with me for this whole week.

• Like 15

Lots of new faces in this part. Good to see that 98% of the HH forum isn't posting over here.

FwQ12ZE.jpg?1

• Like 12

I don't like how Scott says Hayes and Sean when Sean and Hayes sounds much better and more natural. Shaking my dick head Scott

I also read "smdh" that way

Wait no

I read it "smack my dick head"

sorry for the confusion

• Like 8

Scott made a fucking Admiral Thrawn reference. Who does he think he is, Matt Gourley?

• Like 2

Ugh, Hayes and Sean are some of the hackiest comics around. Their routines are hot hehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to rando humor demographics.Every time they try to convey a message through one of their far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike a Tom Scharpling, they fucking bomb at nuance or doing justice to any of their issues. Their delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make them a thing, Scott.

• Like 16

Ugh, Hayes and Sean are some of the hackiest comics around. Their routines are hot hehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to rando humor demographics.Every time they try to convey a message through one of their far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike a Tom Scharpling, they fucking bomb at nuance or doing justice to any of their issues. Their delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make them a thing, Scott.

ban

• Like 9

I began the episode, then had to stop it. I was too excited. I was afraid to begin it because I never wanted it to end.

This is just the kind of branded content I love to hear on Earwolf.

• Like 8

Don't stop. Speak on that more.

• Like 2

On a more unplagiarized note, it broke my heart* when Scott didn't believe them that PFT had lied about the rules of Riddle Me This and just assumed it was another bit.

*I hope Dr. Panttiere didn't hear this and get turned on.

• Like 13

- Weird, that youtube link led me to an ISIS beheading video compilation

- Was patiently waiting for an Admiral Thranz and Franz reference, but I was disappointed

- I'd like to see what Sean was imagining in his head when he was trying to grasp the concept of a motorcycle and side car

- Sean and Hayes' script about the kid pope who wins the tennis match with a sweet backspin shot is better than the show from the teaser freezer

• Like 7