🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 10 High School Musical 1 & 2...maybe 3

Yes, he sings in the second one. Not too bad, I would say.

He sings in that "I Don't Dance" song, right? Aka - the song where literally everyone is dancing....

• Like 4

I think you far overestimate yourself. We all know you're really...

tumblr_inline_o1znsiuKWW1t4bchn_500.gif

OHHHHHH FUCKIN SNAP

You're of course exactly right

• Like 8

Since we've started to talk a bit about sequels, and Chad is coming up (I can't wait to hear tom get in here and start talking about how much she hated the second one!!), I'd like to bring up my mancrush moment in the series: just for a single scene, when Chad was playing baseball with his hat and dorag and ponytail, dude had it! Then, the next scene he went back to whatever. But in this scene!

enhanced-31704-1433964202-2.png

• Like 7

Sharpay rhymes with Tay Tay, right?

et tu, brute?

Also, I hope Taylor's feeling better :)

turns out i have a fever and i got in yet another AoU debate with a dumb boy (y u boys gotta be so dumb) so nah

• Like 6

Since we've started to talk a bit about sequels, and Chad is coming up (I can't wait to hear tom get in here and start talking about how much she hated the second one!!), I'd like to bring up my mancrush moment in the series: just for a single scene, when Chad was playing baseball with his hat and dorag and ponytail, dude had it! Then, the next scene he went back to whatever. But in this scene!

enhanced-31704-1433964202-2.png

I actually thought Ryan was really charming in this scene. I like all the stuff with Ryan and the Wildcats better than anything else in this movie.

• Like 4

I actually thought Ryan was really charming in this scene. I like all the stuff with Ryan and the Wildcats better than anything else in this movie.

My favourite part of this scene is that Ryan, in his pristine white outfit, says, 'oh, i can play baseball' and Chad says, 'prove it', and rather than going off to change his clothes and sit in the dugout, dude struts to the pitcher's mound and proceeds to dominate the whole game. He needs to warm up though. That kind of cold action has Tommy John surgery written all over it.

• Like 6

I mean, I liked the first HSM by a hair. At least I still have "We're All in this Together" stuck in my head. The sequel didn't have any memorable songs. Dat hat game weak too.

• Like 5

I mean, I liked the first HSM by a hair. At least I still have "We're All in this Together" stuck in my head. The sequel didn't have any memorable songs. Dat hat game weak too.

Fun fact: SEVEN of the songs from HSM 2 charted in the Billboard Hot 100.

Which is crazy because I can only name the two we've talked about in this thread (but I like both of those songs).

• Like 6

My favourite part of this scene is that Ryan, in his pristine white outfit, says, 'oh, i can play baseball' and Chad says, 'prove it', and rather than going off to change his clothes and sit in the dugout, dude struts to the pitcher's mound and proceeds to dominate the whole game. He needs to warm up though. That kind of cold action has Tommy John surgery written all over it.

Also, the lack of actual baseball playing in this scene didn't bother me even half as much as the shitty practice in the first movie.

They straight up danced around with bats (swinging them in close proximity to each other) for most of the song, and I was still like, "This is downright delightful."

• Like 3

I just finished HSM 2 right now... the hats and outfits I do not hate nearly as bad in this but...

hqdefault.jpg

this skirt... why?

I like all the melodrama in this...I agree with Fister, "Petty-Ass Reasons" exactly...

But enjoyed since it made me LOL more.

I also liked Ryan in this more. And that him and other side characters were featured a little more in this one.

And Troy's song number on the golf course is my favorite, I won't be able to look at current Efron the same after that.

• Like 4

et tu, brute?

turns out i have a fever and i got in yet another AoU debate with a dumb boy (y u boys gotta be so dumb) so nah

Um, I believe the line is, "Et tu, Bru-tay-tay..."

Also, what did Dumboy have to say about AoU?

• Like 6

Oh fuck, guys. It's 6:30 in the morning, the house is still asleep, and I just laughed real loud at "'T' as in Troy..."

No, dummy! Everyone knows...

tumblr_mdz7ajL0yL1r4gei2o4_400.gif

• Like 4

Um, I believe the line is, "Et tu, Bru-tay-tay..."

-__-

Also, what did Dumboy have to say about AoU?

None of the opinions were even really his own. He kept using his one female friend that liked the way Natasha was portrayed to dismiss the three women telling him that Joss Whedon fucked up this movie. It was basically like telling us "I'm a feminist! I have a female friend!"

• Like 5

-__-

None of the opinions were even really his own. He kept using his one female friend that liked the way Natasha was portrayed to dismiss the three women telling him that Joss Whedon fucked up this movie. It was basically like telling us "I'm a feminist! I have a female friend!"

Oh! AoU! I was thinking AtU...

• Like 5

I promise I do not like AtU enough to debate it with people other than y'all lol

• Like 5

Haha! I thought the same when I read Taylor's post yesterday and was about to say something about AtU before I realized that wasn't what she was talking about.

• Like 4

Man, it's like y'all secretly like it a lot or something. Is that why it's on your minds so much? ;)

• Like 5

Oh fuck, guys. It's 6:30 in the morning, the house is still asleep, and I just laughed real loud at "'T' as in Troy..."

Serious question, is this something normal people give as gifts to their significant others? If you had a give an initial/monogram gift, shouldn't it be for their name?

• Like 6

Me too!

Haha! I thought the same when I read Taylor's post yesterday and was about to say something about AtU before I realized that wasn't what she was talking about.

Me too!

Man, it's like y'all secretly like it a lot or something. Is that why it's on your minds so much? ;)

YES

• Like 2

I must hate it the most, because I knew you were referring to AoU. It has problems, but still better than AtU.

• Like 6

Serious question, is this something normal people give as gifts to their significant others? If you had a give an initial/monogram gift, shouldn't it be for their name?

Pretty sure he was giving her a memento of the fall of Ilium. 'I know how much you like wooden horses, so...'

• Like 2

I must hate it the most, because I knew you were referring to AoU. It has problems, but still better than AtU.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Pretty sure he was giving her a memento of the fall of Ilium. 'I know how much you like wooden horses, so...'

Uh, Gabriella ain't no Helen of Troy.

• Like 2

Uh, Gabriella ain't no Helen of Troy.

[Was that] the face that launch'd a thousand ships,

And burn'd the topless tow'rs of Ilium?

Answer:

tumblr_mrqoajdcQZ1sfvoxeo1_500.gif

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE-ROLLED

• Like 5