🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Syme

Live Summer Tour Podcasts

Would it be easier just to put all these in one thread? Four have dropped already My favorite so far has been the Bjork episode.

San Diego - 44:38

Minneapolis - 55:00

Chicago 1 - 42:08

Chicago 2 - 48:14

I think there's going to be 14 shows once the tour has finished.

San Diego - 44:38

Minneapolis - 55:00

Chicago 1 - 42:08

Chicago 2 - 48:14

I think there's going to be 14 shows once the tour has finished.

10+ hours of fine entertainment for 25 bucks definitely sounds worth it to me, thanks dude.

OK, so I know this is a long shot - but if anyone has an extra ticket for the Vancouver show, I would really like to buy it off of you.

I have two, but now a friend is coming in from out of town and I need three. Cake boss.

I just posted in another thread but, if anyone has gone to see the live show, how long does it last?

I live in a different state and the length of the show could be the difference between spending the night or making it home.

Checked out Comedy Bang Bang live last monday in Chicago. Had an awesome time. Besser and Adomian and Ackerman werre hilarious. Cant wait for them to roll through again. Come back soon peeps!

The Seattle one was an hour and six minutes, with PFT as Werner Herzog and Adomian as Dov Charney and was the best yet (something I might end up saying repeatedly throughout these podcasts) But seriously this was A-Grade comedy bang bang.

"My pockets are laden with life-saving books"

Also some hilarious and quite cathartic comments on the Pepsi Next adverts.

• Like 1

I just posted in another thread but, if anyone has gone to see the live show, how long does it last?

I live in a different state and the length of the show could be the difference between spending the night or making it home.

The shows have two components, only one is the podcast. I think they are running about 1hr 45mins - 2 hrs for the whole show.

• Like 1

The shows have two components, only one is the podcast. I think they are running about 1hr 45mins - 2 hrs for the whole show.

Yeah I meant the time with both components, probably should've specified.

Thanks for the information Jeff. Since it's less than 3 hours I'll be able to go and make it home the same night. Awesome.

• Like 1

Just got home from the San Francisco show. Great stuff. James Adomian and Paul F. Tompkins were both outstanding in their standup sets and in the improv doing their characters. Adomian did Hule Hausner and PFT did Cake Boss.

• Like 1

Any chance somebody could put on proper ID3 tags for future shows being uploaded?

iTunes being made to dissuade you from using anything other than itself, once I d/led the podcasts, imported them and changed their media type to 'Podcast', they disappeared into the ether, so I had to move them to a new folder and import them again and change more info.

Same for future shows, I like to download purchases directly from the site instead of iTunes because I imagine it's fractionally better for Earwolf. Having them show up titled properly and in the right place would be wonderful.

Haven't listened to the shows yet, but assume they're more than worth it.

Thanks

• Like 3

All this talk about "special guests" at the Vancouver show has got me so stoked and curious.

Thanks for the information!

Recently got back from seeing the SF Show, it was awesome. If you are on the fence to go see the show.. get off the fence and go well worth it!

I'm sorry but where are you guys finding the tour podcasts. I can't find them anywhere.

If you paid for the $25 set you should be getting links e-mailed to you. Maybe check your spam folder. Or they're available separately from the store http://store.earwolf.com/. It'll be a lot more expensive to do it that way though.

Damn all this talk is making me so excited for tomorrow's Vancouver show.

As for the episodes themselves I've been listening to them whenever I can (I've listened to about 4 now) but I've been busy and am saving them for when I get back to work.

I've been enjoying my purchases so far. The most important question is what the catchphrase suggestion was for the Washington, DC show. Inquiring minds must know!

Does anyone have a full list of tour dates and guests for each show?

7/25 - San Diego - Brett Gelman, Jon Daly

7/29 - Minneapolis - Matt Besser, James Adomian

7/30 - Chicago - Matt Besser, James Adomian / Matt Besser, James Adomian

8/1 - Seattle - Paul F. Tompkins, James Adomian

8/2 - Portland - Paul F. Tompkins, James Adomian

8/3 - San Francisco - Paul F. Tompkins, Kurt Braunohler, James Adomian

8/4 - LA - Adam Scott, Nick Kroll, Andy Daly, Harris Wittels, James Adomian

8/6 - Boston - Tim Heidecker, Taran Killam, James Adomian

8/7 - NY - Bobby Moynihan, Kurt Braunohler, James Adomian / Bobby Moynihan, Tim Heidecker, James Adomian

8/8 - Washington - Kurt Braunohler, Tim Heidecker, James Adomian

8/9 - Philadelphia - Tim Heidecker, Paul F. Tompkins, James Adomian

8/10 - Vancouver - ???

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this