BrettMorris

submit youtube clips for improv4humans

It's from a BBC program. A woman tries to explain why she thinks Neanderthals had high pitches voices and makes a guy act out her theories.

• Like 2

What possessed this guy to stop in the middle of the candy aisle at WalMart and bitch about where weather comes from?!

I DON'T KNOW

my favorite part, by far, is "this is kige ramsey for youtube sports"

• Like 1

Eastern European children's movie from the 50s, Singing Ringing Tree, is the most disturbing thing ever.

Here's a UFO-wackadoo named Robert Short "channeling an alien". Now, you can find videos of him doing it solo, but I'm putting up a clip from a Louis Theroux special instead to make it tolerable. There are some real crazy idiots out there, boy.

Have fun viewing!

http://youtu.be/EwyaeLvHsOs?t=2m6s

Here's a UFO-wackadoo named Robert Short "channeling an alien". Now, you can find videos of him doing it solo, but I'm putting up a clip from a Louis Theroux special instead to make it tolerable. There are some real crazy idiots out there, boy.

Have fun viewing!

Here's the raw, non-time-stamped video for anyone interested. That link jumps straight to 2:07 -- you should definitely scrub to there if you wanna see the "good stuff". But here's the whole clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwyaeLvHsOs

German man misinterprets the term "party pooper":

I'm not sure but I think Werner Herzog talking about chickens was already used in an episode. I may be wrong.

damn, it probably was... most likely why it seemed so familiar when I happened upon it on youtube

edit: just did a little searching and it's on the first goddamn page... FAIL.

I suggested this a long time ago and it was never used. But I still think it's great material for improv so I'm posting it again:

• Like 1

German man misinterprets the term "party pooper":

This guy Flula got used a while ago, too. I thought he was serious at first, but it's his shtick. He's got tons of these "misunderstood idioms" videos.