🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Blast Hardcheese

Guests I'd Love To Hear of HDTGM

If they are doing another hulk hogan movie then you absolutely need to get will sasso on the show

Since the guests on HDTGM are often people who have worked with the hosts in the past, I hope that Keegan-Michael Key's presence on Hotwives of Las Vegas--this season looks to be even funnier than the last (Paul as a bubble artist who's very close to his Elvira-esque sister? Yes please.)--means a future guest spot on HDTGM. And if he does come on the show I hope Jordan Peele will come along.

[media='']

[/media]

Ohh there are so many great suggestions. Now, ofcoursemyhorse totally gets credit for this one, they suggested Thomas Middleditch in the bad movies suggestion thread for Hackers and now I'm basically obsessed with the idea.

BIO-8_635682374719339375_250.jpg

Though I'm not really picky on the film, it's just fun throwing people and movies together arbitrarily.

• Like 1

Having enjoyed Assbackwards, I would think it would be delightful if Casey Wilson would join the podcast as a guest. She can also bring David Caspe.

• Like 1

Jeff Garlin

Emily Heller

Phyllis Diller

I have enjoyed all the guest so far.

I'm sure Phyllis appreciates the thought, but her death makes it difficult to work out the scheduling.

• Like 1

How about roddy piper? Roddy's are better and more campy fun. Hulks are family friendly dumb.

For some reason, I didn't see this thread until just now, and this made me sad :(

Joe Bob Briggs!

I loved this guys show back in the day and sadly he doesn't have a podcast so I think he'd be perfect as a guest on your show!

Having grown up in Dallas and seeing his racist "satire" in the now defunct Dallas Times Herald (which ultimately led to his firing), I think it's best Briggs just stay in his relative obscurity.

Lake Bell would be great too. I mean, she made an outstanding movie-about-moviemaking, itself a huge challenge. Plus she's funny and charming. Speaking of which, have you seen 'In a World...'? If not, please do so now.

While we're at it, can Stephanie Allynne and Tig be on the same episode? They're great by themselves, but I absolutely adore them together.

And, like someone else said, I can't believe Lapkus hasn't been on here yet. She's the best, and she has yet to either be on HDTGM or SPONT, which are the two shows I look forward to more than anything else on Earwolf.

• Like 3

Kumail Nanjiani would be hilarious. Otherwise, can we bring Drew Droege back? Loved his commentary on Liz and Dick.

• Like 1

Kumail Nanjiani would be hilarious. Otherwise, can we bring Drew Droege back? Loved his commentary on Liz and Dick.

Kumail did Leprechaun in the Hood on one of the earlier episodes.

Key and Peele for anything Liam Neeson has done in the last decade.

Daniel Tosh for RAD.

Will Sasso for anything wrestling, preferably Ready to Rumble.

Will Wheaton for something like the Wizard or Arcade.

• Like 2

Baron Vaughn

Leonard Maltin omg please

Janet Varney

Jonah Ray

Graham Elwood

Fuck it let's bring back Kumail AND Emily if Jason ever has to miss again and it'll be a cute double date.

Also let's bring back Chris Hardwick because I love him.

• Like 1

Baron Vaughn

Janet Varney

Jonah Ray

Graham Elwood

Fuck it let's bring back Kumail AND Emily if Jason ever has to miss again and it'll be a cute double date.

They had Jonah on for the Wicker man, and Maltin would be great especially because he gets the humor behind these types of podcasts, just listen to the episodes of Doug Loves Movies that he's on.

• Like 1

They had Jonah on for the Wicker man, and Maltin would be great especially because he gets the humor behind these types of podcasts, just listen to the episodes of Doug Loves Movies that he's on.

Dammit I knew Jonah had been on but I couldn't remember which episode. Oh well bring him back too. Never can have enough of any of the Nerdist crew tbh.

DLM is definitely one of my favorite podcasts and I ADORED the episode that he was just on at the LA Podfest.

• Like 1

Dammit I knew Jonah had been on but I couldn't remember which episode. Oh well bring him back too. Never can have enough of any of the Nerdist crew tbh.

DLM is definitely one of my favorite podcasts and I ADORED the episode that he was just on at the LA Podfest.

They just recorded a DLM at Fantastic Fest today that had Kumail and Emily on it.

Sooo....you've got that to look forward to.

• Like 3

They just recorded a DLM at Fantastic Fest today that had Kumail and Emily on it.

Sooo....you've got that to look forward to.

Boooo they didn't actually stay to play along and Kumail just talked about movies for a second before they went to see another one!

They still haven't had the Sklarbros do an episode. What I wouldn't give to hear them and June/Paul/Jason do JCVD's Sudden Death.

Baron Vaughn

Janet Varney

Jonah Ray

Graham Elwood

I'd love to see Janet and Cole Stratton, either together or in separate episodes. Given their RiffTrax history they'd be prepared for the onslaught of a bad movie as well.

• Like 1

I thought Paul F Tompkins was great on the Lake Placid/Deep Blue Sea episodes, and would like to hear him on an in-studio ep.

Lauren Lapkus would be great. I'm surprised she hasn't been on already.

I'd also like to hear Joe Lo Truglio sometime.

I thought Paul F Tompkins was great on the Lake Placid/Deep Blue Sea episodes, and would like to hear him on an in-studio ep.

Lauren Lapkus would be great. I'm surprised she hasn't been on already.

I'd also like to hear Joe Lo Truglio sometime.

PFT did After Earth in studio. We are still waiting for the Herzog episode that everyone seemed keen to do on the live episode though.

It is surprising Lapkus hasn't done one yet, Lo Truglio is also a good call if his schedule opens up for one.

• Like 1

PFT did After Earth in studio. We are still waiting for the Herzog episode that everyone seemed keen to do on the live episode though.

It is surprising Lapkus hasn't done one yet, Lo Truglio is also a good call if his schedule opens up for one.

He also did the currently unavailable (at least on Earwolf) Smurfs episode.

He also did the currently unavailable (at least on Earwolf) Smurfs episode.

I just tracked that down and listened. I might have a new favorite episode. Amazing.