🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 4 - Savannah, Georgia

Also, did anyone else wonder if there's any correlation between the seven dimensions and the seven heavens (i.e. Murderer Heaven, etc.)?

• Like 1

We almost got another tyrant review. So close... and yet. This is a difficult podcast to listen to whilst walking to school as the sudden and spontaneous fits of laughter might make you seem insane to those you pass on the street. Nevertheless... 5 stars for silly space travel.

• Like 3

I also had a friend that wouldn't admit to being my friend around other people when I was in my pre-teen years. So shitty.

Anyway, this episode was a lot of fun. So much great stuff:

- "What is this strange liquid coming out from my beeps and boops?"

"I think she's peein'!"

- The girl named Murderbeth.

- "Would you do me the great honor..."

"Oh my word, here we go!"

"I-I'm not so sure."

I love this show.

• Like 2

Dream Tyme video of the seven dimensions discussion:

The Futurama hyperchicken lawyer as PFT's character is perfect.

• Like 4

The best part is if you play it back it was pretty clearly "Myrtle Beth," but PFT is such a consummate pro that he ran with the funny rather than correcting the mistake...

• Like 3

I also had a friend that wouldn't admit to being my friend around other people when I was in my pre-teen years. So shitty.

Anyway, this episode was a lot of fun. So much great stuff:

- "What is this strange liquid coming out from my beeps and boops?"

"I think she's peein'!"

- "Would you do me the great honor..."

"Oh my word, here we go!"

"I-I'm not so sure."

I love this show.

Paul's "What the fuck was I saying?" in his Georgia accent had me almost crying.

• Like 7

Am I the only one who didn't know Melanie Lynsky was from New Zealand? I was very confused when I heard her accent.

I knew it, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've heard her natural accent, so for a second, I was like "What? Oh, yeah, right."

• Like 1

GREAT EPISODE! I made a video for this ep: The Seven Dimensions SPONTANEANATION with Paul F. Tompkins #4

• Like 6

I lived in Savannah for about a year and can vouch that the accents in this are 100% accurate.

• Like 5

Am I the only one who didn't know Melanie Lynsky was from New Zealand? I was very confused when I heard her accent.

I keep becoming aware of it and forgetting. That is, I don't know her well enough by name, and I did listen to her appearance on the JV Club. When I looked at who she was I was surprised, because everything I've seen her in (The Shield, Two and A half Men, etc) she does not speak in her native accent.

Even on this episode, when she started speaking I was like, "Oh, who's this New Zealander?" Looked at her photo and reacted with, "GAH! Fooled again! I forgot about her being a kiwi!"

• Like 1

I lived in Savannah for about a year and can vouch that the accents in this are 100% accurate.

Accurate or not, any podcast in which PFT has to do a southern accent the whole time makes me.... irresponsibly EXCITED.

• Like 5

Kangaroo, Peanut Butter, Tipsey Topsey, Mellon Bank, Eggtown, Little Eggtown, and the Dimension with No Math.

Spectacular.

• Like 3

I, for one (or...I guess two?) had no idea either

"Ok, I'm gonna take an axe to this crazy machine" I bursted out at that line. Love this podcast.